JasonR is offline Member

Minoxidil + Nizoral for receding hairline regrowth ?

Hey, I have a receding hairline on the front, it's not REALLY bad, but noticable. Been having it for a few years now.... Doesn't really get worse....

I read Propecia isn't for T-MEN, and it doesnt help REGROW the hair.. Just prevent further loss.

I am planning on Minoxidil 5% + Nizoral Creme.

Is that the best treatment I can do for my hairline atm ?
    How should the minoxidil be used in your opinion, and have you had success with it ?

Thank you very much sirs !

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    talk to Haz, word around here is he is loosing his hair also...

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Rogaine works, and so do propecia. Unfortunately for some (me being one of them) they also bring along terrible side effects. But if you're side effect free, deffinitely stick to them and they should both prevent further loss. Its true minoxidil can help to grow your hair back, but in reality the testing for that was done on the back of the head. So if you have a bad spot rogaine is a great idea. It is VERY hard to regrow hair in the hairline area. Nobody is really sure why, but it could be because you have more androgen receptors by your hairline.

Saw palmetto works for me in maintaining my hair, its been thinning gradually since i was 17. I thought i was done for when I quit propecia and rogaine but a solid dose of saw palmetto has worked for me.

JasonR is offline Member
    Oh I see.. My hair is fine on the back actually !
    So nothing helps the hairline ? Hmm... I'd rather save up for a surgery then lol

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    bahaha oh hes gonna cry when he reads this

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    YOU SON OF A BITCH!

i'm taking propecia..... working on ordering some nizoral shampoo LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Its not that nothing HELPS the hairline...its just very uncommon to regrow hair in that area thats all

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, best thing you can do is prevent it best you can from falling out in the first place, meaning minoxidil + propecia + nizoral. You can add topical spiro too. I'm back on propecia now and hoping I don't get bad sides from it. ****en hair. I am saving for a transplant. 20k is a nice chunk of coin but it would be worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Leggin View Post
    What are the side effects?

http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/
    i suggest all of you at least read these forums. and when i say read them i mean browse through the threads for 20 minutes or so, see if you experienced any similar side effects (since they come on gradually and you tend to not notice them seeing as this is a drug you use very long term) and make the decision if you want to continue (or start) using this drug. i noticed brain fog, i noticed my dick not working like it used to (wasnt something i had to "notice") and i got off the drug and i SLOWLY recovered back to normal im talking MONTHS of recovering. many on this forum have not recovered and are in the process of filing lawsuits and what not. This is a very controversial drug and as a victim of some of the side effects, I can vouch for that.

Minoxidil gives some eye bags and messes with their pores on their faces. Not the end of the world, not as serious as propecia can be

Thread Information