Thread: Gun talk

ADO
    ADO is offline Associate Member

Gun talk

hey guys i've been wanting a new gun to conceal, i have been carrying a glock 19 and have been thinking of the xd40 compact that thing is fn bad ass!
    glock feels like a toy compared with the xd!

What do you guys think of the xd40 compact?

on another note, a friend just bought a DPMS AR15 has anyone fired these? i like it and want one but not sure if i should get a DPMS or a COLT. (price diffrence is huge!)

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    I have a G27. Subcompact Glock .40 cal. with Trijicon night sights. Fantastic for everyday carry. Not too snappy - accurate. I have the one round mag extender with the slightly extended grip - for your pinky.

Worth looking into. I think I got everything for $450 or so. probably 5K rounds through her No problemos so far.

As for the XD - I have an XDm .40 and I looked at the xd40 compact - did not like it. Preferred the glock 1000 times over, and I really enjoy my XDm.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    smith and wesson M&P
    My personal favorite
    I think it is the best for self defence

urbanbody is offline Member
    I just bought a Glock 19 today but do to cali laws gotta wait 10days till I pick it up. Colts are sick but expensive haven't checked out the other one you mentioned ill look it up.

ADO
    Quote Originally Posted by NC600cbr View Post
    I have a G27. Subcompact Glock .40 cal. with Trijicon night sights. Fantastic for everyday carry. Not too snappy - accurate. I have the one round mag extender with the slightly extended grip - for your pinky.

Worth looking into. I think I got everything for $450 or so. probably 5K rounds through her No problemos so far.

As for the XD - I have an XDm .40 and I looked at the xd40 compact - did not like it. Preferred the glock 1000 times over, and I really enjoy my XDm.
    I have a buddy that has the 27 its a pretty good gun i didnt like the feel of it without the extender mag tho(the XD compact is the same feel but havier)

i have always been a glock guy but have been hearing alot of good things about the XD's, hell i even gave a springfield 1911 a try (had it for 2 weeks haha )

ADO
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    smith and wesson M&P
    My personal favorite
    I think it is the best for self defence
    do they have a compact version of it? beacuse the one i saw at the shop was way too big to conceal

ADO
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody View Post
    I just bought a Glock 19 today but do to cali laws gotta wait 10days till I pick it up. Colts are sick but expensive haven't checked out the other one you mentioned ill look it up.
    what kind of hoops did you jump thur to get it? ive been told that cali is no fun when it comes to buying a gun.

the colt is badass but the price differnce is like 600 bucks! so leaning towards the DPMS alittle more....

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    If you're going to get an Ar-15 get a Colt and don't mess with a Bushmaster or DPMS.

I have quite a few guns for "self-defense"/"home protection":

Glock 23 model .40 - (Good gun - I live in New Orleans - I need a gun that doesn't jam.)

Walther PPK - (Actually made in Germany. Not the S&W knock-off's. Small and has a safety so I can keep a round chambered and not worry about hitting a bump and shooting my toes off like w/ my glock.)

Remington 870 Shotgun - (Stays in my closet with a box of 3" 00 buckshot right next to it)

Colt Ar-15 - (Awesome gun...Colt makes the best ar-15 imo)

Ruger Mini-14 - (Good rifle...looks pretty intimidating with a 40rd clip.)

These are the guns I keep at my house...everything else I own is either for hunting or just overkill

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by ADO View Post
    what kind of hoops did you jump thur to get it? ive been told that cali is no fun when it comes to buying a gun.

the colt is badass but the price differnce is like 600 bucks! so leaning towards the DPMS alittle more....
    My carry is a Smith&Wesson 4013 TSW-Tactical Service Weapon. I carry it in a Crossbreed SuperTuck, in the waist band holster. They make some of the best holsters, and if you have the right firearm in it, it will NOT print in just about any type of clothing. The other weapon I was considering was the H&K P2000, weapon has an excellent feel and is very short, but a little bit boxy. The S&W I have has a very smooth rounded edge, I keep the 9rd magazine in it which sits flush in the weapon, but also have the 12rd extended mags for backup which protrude out the bottom of the weapon about a half an inch. One weapon I will DEFINITELY be buying is the .38+P S&W AirWeight for carrying in the summer time. You never have to worry about a revolver jamming, and if you have a fail to fire, you can cycle the weapon quickly.

I have an AR-15 that was built for me. LRB Arms Lower, Rock River Upper, with Knights Armament Quad Rails, and a faux telescoping stock. If I were you I would buy the Colt with the Monolithic upper, its the hot shit right now. Mine is chambered in 5.56, but I would have really loved to buy one chambered in 6.8SPC, just could not afford it right now. Whatever one you decide to go with though, make sure you get the quad rails so you can add all the goodies you want. I also recommend if you don't buy the monolithic, to get whatever AR you buy in a flat-top receiver.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Out of curiosity, what are the gun laws like in america, are you allowed to carry a gun/knife around the streets for personal protection (concealed ofcourse)

Here in Australia its not allowed, at all. Guns must be in a safe at ALL time unless your at a firing range. And when getting a gun we must give our fingerprints and DNA. Very gay IMHO.

Whats it like over there in the US, what does it take to buy a gun? Age limit? Can anyone just walk in and purchase one?

Colt makes the ar-15 to beat right now. DPMS is decent. If you're looking to a good ar at a good price check out cmmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Whats it like over there in the US, what does it take to buy a gun? Age limit? Can anyone just walk in and purchase one?
    Depends on the state but here all you need is a license and a background check.

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    you can have a concealed handgun but you have to have a liscense. As far as owning a gun any adult can buy rifles, handguns, whatever as long as you arent a convicted felon.

Sweet. That's going to make my move to the US even more appealing.

What type of gun can i get? Like can i get machine guns, and larger "Swat" tactical weapons?

Don't know much about guns, but hell i am going to learn. .

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    I have a buddy that has the 27 its a pretty good gun i didnt like the feel of it without the extender mag tho(the XD compact is the same feel but havier)

i have always been a glock guy but have been hearing alot of good things about the XD's, hell i even gave a springfield 1911 a try (had it for 2 weeks haha )
    I actually hate Glocks - with that being said I carry the G27.

Out of curiosity, what are the gun laws like in america, are you allowed to carry a gun/knife around the streets for personal protection (concealed ofcourse)

Here in Australia its not allowed, at all. Guns must be in a safe at ALL time unless your at a firing range. And when getting a gun we must give our fingerprints and DNA. Very gay IMHO.

The gun laws in the United States vary significantly by state. In all US states the legal age to own a long gun, meaning a shotgun/rifle, is 18 years of age. The legal age to own a handgun is 21 years of age. All 50 states must issue permits to own firearms to their residents as long as they do not have any disqualifying markers in their background. In some localities however, the Chief/Sheriff/issuing agent of the permit can deny a person based on "Public Interest" on the basis of that persons character or otherwise, however all a person must do is appeal it to a judge and they will be issued the permit immediately.

The laws for CONCEALING&CARRYING a handgun vary much more widely state by state and the laws are very intricate in some cases. 38 of 50 states are considered "SHALL ISSUE," which means as long as a person has no disqualifying marks on their record, they must be issued the permit without having to show a "need" to carry a weapon. In two states, Alaska being one of them, a permit is not required to carry a concealed weapon and anyone aged 18 or older is allowed to do so under the law. In states like New Jersey, Maryland, and Massachusetts, they are considered "MAY ISSUE," which means the right to carry a concealed weapon is heavily restricted, and a person must show a justifiable need for carrying a concealed weapon, such as being a law enforcement officer, armored car driver, gun store owner, or carrying large sums of money on a daily basis.

Something worth noting is that in MANY STATES, it is permissible to carry a weapon OPENLY, on ones hip or otherwise, WITHOUT A PERMIT OF ANY KIND. States like Pennsylvania and Virginia, allow any person who owns a firearm, to carry the weapon on their person so long as it is in plain sight. It is a surprise to many people to learn this, and in those same states in order to conceal and carry a weapon, a person must obtain a permit. There was a case in Pennsylvania where the Sheriff who issued the CCW permits denied a woman her conceal&carry based on her "character." From that point on, she was forced to carry her weapon in a holster on her hip, as that was permitted under the law, and no permit was necessary to do so.

Also in case you were interested, many states do allow private citizens to own fully automatic weapons, and destructive devices such as grenade launchers, etc. Generally speaking, the requirements are the same for owning a handgun, so if a person is in a state which allows their citizens to own fully automatic/class III/NFA weapons, then they can purchase a fully automatic weapon the same as they would a handgun. They are required to purchase a $200 Tax Stamp, and some additional paperwork with the ATF. Additionally, the ATF is allowed to call the gun owner at anytime they wish and ask to inspect the weapon. Prices for these weapons is very high, as no automatic weapons were allowed to be imported/manufactured for public sale in the United States since 1986. So there is a finite number of fully automatic weapons available for purchase in the United States making their price considerably higher than their semi-automatic counterparts.

DOM6 is offline Member
    hey guys i've been wanting a new gun to conceal, i have been carrying a glock 19 and have been thinking of the xd40 compact that thing is fn bad ass!
    glock feels like a toy compared with the xd!

What do you guys think of the xd40 compact?

on another note, a friend just bought a DPMS AR15 has anyone fired these? i like it and want one but not sure if i should get a DPMS or a COLT. (price diffrence is huge!)
    Bushmaster
    to me colt is old school, saber defense is bad ass, check out
    Budsgunshop.com
    Last edited by DOM6; 02-04-2010 at 11:24 PM.

Wow, thanks heap for that information!. Thats great. I would love to carry a gun on me. Is is it restricted to only one gun or a handgun?

Also do the same laws apply to blades? Whats the legality in regards to carrying blades around, from anything like a knife to even bigger blades like hunting knifes and swords?

Kingweb50 is offline Member
    I would not say colt is the best. IMO LMT is a much better company

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    not to sure about knife laws but some states allow automatice knives while others dont.

Wow, thanks heap for that information!. Thats great. I would love to carry a gun on me. Is is it restricted to only one gun or a handgun?

Also do the same laws apply to blades? Whats the legality in regards to carrying blades around, from anything like a knife to even bigger blades like hunting knifes and swords?
    This varies widely state by state. For instance, Florida's license at the stop says "Concealed Weapon or Handgun Permit." If you hold this permit, you are permitted to carry a variety of weapons in addition to handguns, Florida law states you may carry "electronic weapons or devices, tear gas guns, knives, or billies."

Another consideration of the CCW right, is that the actual employment of LAWFUL SELF DEFENSE is defined and varies on a state by state basis. For instance, some states have a "Castle Doctrine," which means you are authorized to use deadly force on anyone who enters your home unlawfully, whether or not they are armed, and regardless of if you feel your life is in danger. Florida and Texas have something also called a "Stand Your Ground" doctrine, which means you have no duty to flee from someone trying to commit a forcible felony against you if you are not in your home, for instance if you are in your car, in a store, or on the street. In addition, states like Florida and Texas allow deadly force to be used to stop forcible felonies against a person OR PROPERTY. This is very unique to these states(and possibly others) because very few states allow deadly force to be used to protect property. It is therefore permissible in those states to use deadly force against someone outside in your driveway trying to steal your car, for instance.

In other more liberal states, there is no "Castle Doctrine" and laws in those states have a doctrine described as a "Duty to Flee" or "Duty to Retreat," meaning, that if you or your families life is not in danger, and you have a means of fleeing the premises SAFELY, then you must retreat before employing deadly force against an intruder. The laws also get very intricate with the use of deadly force in those states as far as the "escalation of force," and can go on for paragraphs about how and when a private citizen is authorized to use deadly force. If for instance in a state like New Jersey or Massachusetts, you killed a person in your driveway trying to steal a car, you would most likely be indicted by a Grand Jury for manslaughter at best, and at worst for 1st degree murder!

Another unfortunate aspect of the US legal system regarding lawful self defense, and mostly in some of the aforementioned liberal states, is that even if you are not charged criminally, there is a good possibility that you will be sued in a civil court for "Wrongful Death" and the families of the deceased will seek damages in the form of money. Judges in liberal states are far more likely to entertain these types of lawsuits rather than toss them out of court for having no merit, as would happen in a state like Texas. The reason being is that states dominated by liberal politicians, appoint like minded liberal judges. But, thus is the price of freedom.

ADO
    Sweet. That's going to make my move to the US even more appealing.

What type of gun can i get? Like can i get machine guns, and larger "Swat" tactical weapons?

Don't know much about guns, but hell i am going to learn. .
    you could but its a pain in the ass to get them and they are way way too much! full auto is a waste of ammo!

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Excuse ME !?!? Bushmaster is JUNK !?!? Dude WTF are you talking about.. you are talking to a man who owns more than 60 ASSAULT Rifles and while I own some COLTS .. My fave by far is the Bushmaster....

wow...

Here I have done it before.. seems appropriate to do it again...

Little PEEK !!

Don't start preaching about GUNS, it's waaaay too late for me to get into this debate ..and I am not going to totally hijack this dude's thread..

But I will say.. I have two Guns I carry with me, The Para Ord. NiteHog 1911 compact (10+1 45acp) and my brandy new Springfield Armory XDm 3.8 (19+1 9mm) - The XDm 3.8 is one of my favorite guns I have ever ever ever owned....

I have plans to buy one of the new Glock Gen4 22 (.40cal) in the next week.. only because I am soooo stoked that GLOCK is finally starting to see the light and offer a better gun... I HATE THEIR GRIPS !! Now with the interchangeable backstraps.. it's a whole new era for the GLOCK !!

Oh and NO ONE KNOWS.. you don't know about AR-15's if you are bashing Bushmaster.. DPMS.. yah that's like buying a Taurus Handgun.. but COLT's are so overrated it makes me wanna puke...

Gimme a RRA or a Bushmaster any day of the week !!

you could but its a pain in the ass to get them and they are way way too much! full auto is a waste of ammo!
    Full Auto is NOT a waste of Ammo.. WOW !! Obviously you don't have your Class III stamp.. it is NOT a Pain in the ass to get them.. ugh...

Machine Guns-- Private & Corporate Ownership

It is a common misconception that machine guns cannot be owned by law-abiding citizens. This comes from the creation of a variety of confusing laws that have made purchasing a full-auto gun more difficult than purchasing a "normal" gun. But, if you can comply with the law, you may qualify to own a machine gun.

First a brief history: In May of 1986, certain laws went into effect that made it illegal for 'civilians' to own fully automatic firearms that were manufactured AFTER THAT DATE. Many fully automatic weapons manufactured, registered and tax paid BEFORE MAY, 1986, MAY BE OWNED BY AND SOLD TO INDIVIDUALS. The full-auto guns that may be owned by individuals are called 'transferable'. Some states DO NOT allow machine gun ownership at all, no matter when the gun was made, but many states do.

To purchase a transferable machine gun, you must meet certain requirements (generally the same as when you purchase another gun, but with additional scrutiny), fill out special paperwork (called a 'form 4'), and pay a $200, one-time, transfer tax. Every time a machine gun is transferred, the $200 tax must be paid-- usually by the purchaser. The steps to take to purchase a transferable machine gun are:

1. Find a dealer locally who can assist you in all phases of the transfer. This should go beyond helping you fill out the paperwork: they should help you locate the gun if it isn't in stock and allow you to shoot the gun while your paperwork is being processed by the BATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms). It will usually take 4-6 weeks for the dealer to get the gun from another dealer if they don't already have it in stock (due to BATF paperwork delays).
    2. Get your fingerprints (either by a police dept. or by a qualified fingerprinter, two imprints are needed) and two passport sized pictures taken. These will be used to perform a comprehensive criminal background check on you.
    3. Have your local dealer help you fill out an "Application for Tax Paid Transfer And Registration Of Firearm" for, known as a "form 4".
    4. You must have the signature of the Chief Law Enforcement (CLEO) officer that has jurisdiction over the municipality in which you live on the form 4. This could be the City Chief or the County Sheriff, for example. This is usually not a problem-- in machine gun friendly states. The form 4, CLEO signature, 2 fingerprint cards, 2 pictures, and a $200 check (your one-time transfer tax) must all be mailed to the BATF and an approved tax stamp returned before you may take possession of the gun. This may take anywhere from 2 to 5 months.

ADO
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    My carry is a Smith&Wesson 4013 TSW-Tactical Service Weapon. I carry it in a Crossbreed SuperTuck, in the waist band holster. They make some of the best holsters, and if you have the right firearm in it, it will NOT print in just about any type of clothing. The other weapon I was considering was the H&K P2000, weapon has an excellent feel and is very short, but a little bit boxy. The S&W I have has a very smooth rounded edge, I keep the 9rd magazine in it which sits flush in the weapon, but also have the 12rd extended mags for backup which protrude out the bottom of the weapon about a half an inch. One weapon I will DEFINITELY be buying is the .38+P S&W AirWeight for carrying in the summer time. You never have to worry about a revolver jamming, and if you have a fail to fire, you can cycle the weapon quickly.

I have an AR-15 that was built for me. LRB Arms Lower, Rock River Upper, with Knights Armament Quad Rails, and a faux telescoping stock. If I were you I would buy the Colt with the Monolithic upper, its the hot shit right now. Mine is chambered in 5.56, but I would have really loved to buy one chambered in 6.8SPC, just could not afford it right now. Whatever one you decide to go with though, make sure you get the quad rails so you can add all the goodies you want. I also recommend if you don't buy the monolithic, to get whatever AR you buy in a flat-top receiver.
    i've never herd of LRB but will check them out, the quad rails are pretty sweet a buddy of mine has it on his M4.
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    If you're going to get an Ar-15 get a Colt and don't mess with a Bushmaster or DPMS.
    colt is what i would go with but for around $1000 bushmaster and DPMS are the only ones that are around that price. but i think ill save up some more money and just get a good one

I have quite a few guns for "self-defense"/"home protection":

Glock 23 model .40 - (Good gun - I live in New Orleans - I need a gun that doesn't jam.)

Walther PPK - (Actually made in Germany. Not the S&W knock-off's. Small and has a safety so I can keep a round chambered and not worry about hitting a bump and shooting my toes off like w/ my glock.)

Remington 870 Shotgun - (Stays in my closet with a box of 3" 00 buckshot right next to it)

Colt Ar-15 - (Awesome gun...Colt makes the best ar-15 imo)

Ruger Mini-14 - (Good rifle...looks pretty intimidating with a 40rd clip.)

These are the guns I keep at my house...everything else I own is either for hunting or just overkill
    that is a very nice collection, i have never owned a shotgun but have been told that the 870 are pretty dang good!
    the Walther PPK would be easy to conceal but i always thought of it as a chick gun but i do like it. with the colt it has had a lot of good feed back and im leaning towards it, i saw my friends DPMS and his buddys colt WOW the DPMS seemed like a cheap knock off!

Quote Originally Posted by NC600cbr View Post
    I actually hate Glocks - with that being said I carry the G27.
    ha interesting... is there a reason behind that?
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    Bushmaster
    to me colt is old school, saber defense is bad ass, check out
    Budsgunshop.com
    thanks ill check them out

Quote Originally Posted by Kingweb50 View Post
    I would not say colt is the best. IMO LMT is a much better company
    i will look into it thanks

ADO
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Full Auto is NOT a waste of Ammo.. WOW !! Obviously you don't have your Class III stamp.. it is NOT a Pain in the ass to get them.. ugh...

Machine Guns-- Private & Corporate Ownership

It is a common misconception that machine guns cannot be owned by law-abiding citizens. This comes from the creation of a variety of confusing laws that have made purchasing a full-auto gun more difficult than purchasing a "normal" gun. But, if you can comply with the law, you may qualify to own a machine gun.

First a brief history: In May of 1986, certain laws went into effect that made it illegal for 'civilians' to own fully automatic firearms that were manufactured AFTER THAT DATE. Many fully automatic weapons manufactured, registered and tax paid BEFORE MAY, 1986, MAY BE OWNED BY AND SOLD TO INDIVIDUALS. The full-auto guns that may be owned by individuals are called 'transferable'. Some states DO NOT allow machine gun ownership at all, no matter when the gun was made, but many states do.

To purchase a transferable machine gun, you must meet certain requirements (generally the same as when you purchase another gun, but with additional scrutiny), fill out special paperwork (called a 'form 4'), and pay a $200, one-time, transfer tax. Every time a machine gun is transferred, the $200 tax must be paid-- usually by the purchaser. The steps to take to purchase a transferable machine gun are:

1. Find a dealer locally who can assist you in all phases of the transfer. This should go beyond helping you fill out the paperwork: they should help you locate the gun if it isn't in stock and allow you to shoot the gun while your paperwork is being processed by the BATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms). It will usually take 4-6 weeks for the dealer to get the gun from another dealer if they don't already have it in stock (due to BATF paperwork delays).
    2. Get your fingerprints (either by a police dept. or by a qualified fingerprinter, two imprints are needed) and two passport sized pictures taken. These will be used to perform a comprehensive criminal background check on you.
    3. Have your local dealer help you fill out an "Application for Tax Paid Transfer And Registration Of Firearm" for, known as a "form 4".
    4. You must have the signature of the Chief Law Enforcement (CLEO) officer that has jurisdiction over the municipality in which you live on the form 4. This could be the City Chief or the County Sheriff, for example. This is usually not a problem-- in machine gun friendly states. The form 4, CLEO signature, 2 fingerprint cards, 2 pictures, and a $200 check (your one-time transfer tax) must all be mailed to the BATF and an approved tax stamp returned before you may take possession of the gun. This may take anywhere from 2 to 5 months.
    that is what wish my gun cabinet would look like one day, that said. you dont feel that shooting your 30 rounds of .223 in less then 5 seconds is a waste???

even if you reload (from your collection i would think you do) it would still cost a ton of money for a day at the range. i never thought about getting my class III mainly because i could not afford the guns ! full auto at a gun shop downtown was priced at 18k!!!! (i cant remember what it was maybe an m16)

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    i wanna get the barrett 82a1 .50 cal

that is what wish my gun cabinet would look like one day, that said. you dont feel that shooting your 30 rounds of .223 in less then 5 seconds is a waste???

even if you reload (from your collection i would think you do) it would still cost a ton of money for a day at the range. i never thought about getting my class III mainly because i could not afford the guns ! full auto at a gun shop downtown was priced at 18k!!!! (i cant remember what it was maybe an m16)
    Most people, in tactical situations, will never lay on the trigger and unload the magazine completely. You have only seconds of fire at that point, and its not an effective strategy to spend more time reloading than firing your weapon. The proper way is to fire in small bursts, the point is to have more rounds down range and a better chance of hitting your target. However, using a rifle, and firing at long distances, it would not behoove you to stay on the trigger as after 5-6 rounds muzzle climb will be so much that you will not be near your target. The only time this would really be appropriate would be in CQB situations.

Also, not sure what holster you are carrying right now, but definitely look into the Crossbreed SuperTuck, you wont regret it.

ADO
    Most people, in tactical situations, will never lay on the trigger and unload the magazine completely. You have only seconds of fire at that point, and its not an effective strategy to spend more time reloading than firing your weapon. The proper way is to fire in small bursts, the point is to have more rounds down range and a better chance of hitting your target. However, using a rifle, and firing at long distances, it would not behoove you to stay on the trigger as after 5-6 rounds muzzle climb will be so much that you will not be near your target. The only time this would really be appropriate would be in CQB situations.

Also, not sure what holster you are carrying right now, but definitely look into the Crossbreed SuperTuck, you wont regret it.
    that is true i guess, i never owned one so i wont really know but i have shot one at a range once it cost 200 bucks
    i just checked it out, i think i will be getting that as soon as i decide on what i want to carry (getting board of the glock) i cant think of the name but its one of those that go inside your pants from the front im sure you know what im talking about.
    Last edited by ADO; 02-05-2010 at 01:18 AM.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    jock strap ? protective cup ?

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    i wanna get the barrett 82a1 .50 cal

Lol.. GUILTY Bro.. I own That and ALL I GOT FOR X-MAS MY BARRETT 98B.. MY BARRETT 98B.. MY BARRETT 98B.. MY BARRETT 98B.. It's a long range bolt action repeater tactical sniper rifle that fires 10 .338lapua mag's and when equipped with the BORS and a Leupold Mark IV (4.5-14x50 LR/T M1) with Mil Dot w/ultra high rings Scope and and AND the HARRIS Bi-pod and mono-pod, I can acquisition a target down range and hit all 10 kill shots within 30 seconds from 1000yds away (for those that DON'T know what that is... it's a group the size of a fist center mass aka THE HEART ZONE)

It's NOT that often I just spray 30 rounds.. haha.. but yah, sometimes I get frustrated and just let 'er rip... released tension.. almost as good as an orgasm does.. I actually PREFER 3 round burst.. 10 times better accuracy.. hell.. 100 times better accuracy...

Thank YOU .. couldn't of said it better myself TGF !!

ADO
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    jock strap ? protective cup ?
    ha
    I Guess they are called waist holsters

ha
    I Guess they are called waist holsters
    IWB- In the Waist Band holsters...They can be positioned at any point within your waist band...I always carried mine in my waist on the right side of my back, because where I lived at the same, on the street robberies by people walking passed you were very common. Therefore I chose to put it there because I could act as though I was reaching back to get my wallet out for them, and then instead give them the business end of a .40cal loaded with 165gr Federal HydraShocks. But of course, carry where you feel the gun to be most comfortable. For me, carrying it in the front of my waist band, with the gun pointed at my cock and balls with one in the chamber, is not the most comfortable idea in the world.

Thread Information