Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lovestospooge23 is offline Associate Member

how would you feel if ur son took steroids?

here's a scenario, you are cleaning your 21 year olds sons room, and discover a vial of steroids , how do u react? what do u tell him when he says "BUT DAD! U TAKE THEM!"

honestly if he was 21 i dunno what i'd do, i know steroids aren't dangerous when used properly, but the father in me.... gee i dont know

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Confiscate them and use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    what would u say to him after he found that out?

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    well i feel like this its like telling your kid dont smoke pot and u have a weed leaf tattooed on you

your better off talking to him about this then trying to stop him make sure he knows what hes doing

cause even tho the father in you says to tell him to stop hes not going to like you this is what he wants to do it makes him feel good

Quote Originally Posted by lovestospooge23 View Post
    what would u say to him after he found that out?
    Thanks

Thanks
    would u give him the finger too while ur saying thanks?

would u give him the finger too while ur saying thanks?
    No need to be mean to the boy, just smile.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't mind if he took it, BUT only if i knew what he was taking and the doses and PCT, then i would help him out. Cause i know they are not bad for your health when done correctly.

First i'll sit him down and have a talk to test his knowledge and then give him the go ahead. It will turn in a mass competition but, me vs my boy. haha. Can't wait.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    As long as he really really knew what he was doing then sure, go right ahead. It would still recommend that he waited however, if he didn't listen, whatever.

ask for a good scource..

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I would def do this.

But on the other side I would totally approach him about it calmly help him come up with a diet, and anny sups he may need. And telll him when he is 24 I will buy him his first cycle.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    it would be a glorious bonding experience. "deca only?! no wonder you havent been bringing any girls over"

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    it would be a glorious bonding experience. "deca only?! no wonder you havent been bringing any girls over"
    my thoughts exactly

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i would ask why.... and if he explains to you are you are comfortable with him taking it.

find out his knowlegde so he doesnt steroid abuse it.

chances are he will take it regardless so all you can do is help him do it safe

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    Lmao or thank the lord your doing deca only son for a while I was affraid you were gay.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i would have him join the site and discuss them with him, but my family discusses them openly anyway so he would be educated about them way before he decided to use them

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would explain to him that he is making bad choices. That he can hurt himself for taking them at a young age and that it is not for kids. Just because people take them for training it does not mean a kid should be doing it. then I would proceed with a long talk about choices in life and how he needs to think when approaching them. Very similar to alcohol. I enjoy a beer, but I absolutely don't think kids should be drinking. Things can be appropriate at certain ages.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'd recommend him to wait until he turns 25 but more importantly..... i'd make sure he knew what he was doing. I do them.... and I wont stop him from doing them as long as he's not wreckless.....

The bond I have with my father right now has never been stronger. I found out he used steroids a while ago..... then broke him into the idea of using them again. Ofcoarse tho..... it's not the steroids per se..... but the time we spend in the gym..... eating..... cooking up 20 chicken breasts together LOL. Good times.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    here's a scenario, you are cleaning your 21 year olds sons room, and discover a vial of steroids , how do u react? what do u tell him when he says "BUT DAD! U TAKE THEM!"

honestly if he was 21 i dunno what i'd do, i know steroids aren't dangerous when used properly, but the father in me.... gee i dont know
    Are you really sure about that?

BJJ
    Thanks
    No need to be mean to the boy, just smile.
    Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'd recommend him to wait until he turns 25 but more importantly..... i'd make sure he knew what he was doing. I do them.... and I wont stop him from doing them as long as he's not wreckless.....

The bond I have with my father right now has never been stronger. I found out he used steroids a while ago..... then broke him into the idea of using them again. Ofcoarse tho..... it's not the steroids per se..... but the time we spend in the gym..... eating..... cooking up 20 chicken breasts together LOL. Good times.....

~Haz~
    exactly, when everything is out in the open then both people can take that load off their shoulders, i'm the same with my dad and mom

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    If I had a kid, I couldn't give a shit a long as he isn't running a bunch of dbol pills for a cycle.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    I would tell him that as long as he held a 3.0 and stayed in college I would buy him a cycle each semester. Sooner or later he'd realize education was more important anyways and not get involved too deep in any of this bullshit.

I cycle because its something I've done for so long it really doesn't matter anymore. I need TRT anyways so **** it. But in all honesty, if I could go back in time when I had that first needle in my hand, I would have put it back down and threw my shit in the trash.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    I would tell him that as long as he held a 3.0 and stayed in college I would buy him a cycle each semester. Sooner or later he'd realize education was more important anyways and not get involved too deep in any of this bullshit.

I cycle because its something I've done for so long it really doesn't matter anymore. I need TRT anyways so **** it. But in all honesty, if I could go back in time when I had that first needle in my hand, I would have put it back down and threw my shit in the trash.
    Hope the young people who are hanging around here will read that sentence.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

this board is great, but why is this the message thats portrayed here.
    AAS are dangerous, regardless if used "properly".

oh yeah, i would break my kid in half, because he would never know i do them.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Let me just add something to that. If I was asked this BEFORE I HAD A SON my answer would have been totally different. But when you look at your 8 month old sleeping in his crib you see something else besides just your son. You see a life that has not been tainted, by anything. Nothing illegal, nothing bad for him, and nothing he nor you would regret. I often say to myself, if I could have just tried to do what was right all the time my life would have been better. You see that baby lying in his crib, and what I see sometimes is myself, before I got involved in all of this. If I found my son with steroids I'm going to still see that baby lying in his crib. So yea, it would be hard for me to deal with that. Thats just me though

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    I would explain to him that he is making bad choices. That he can hurt himself for taking them at a young age and that it is not for kids. Just because people take them for training it does not mean a kid should be doing it. then I would proceed with a long talk about choices in life and how he needs to think when approaching them. Very similar to alcohol. I enjoy a beer, but I absolutely don't think kids should be drinking. Things can be appropriate at certain ages.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    this board is great, but why is this the message thats portrayed here.
    AAS are dangerous, regardless if used "properly".

oh yeah, i would break my kid in half, because he would never know i do them.
    how would that help though? Reeming him would just make him become more secretive from you. I tell my parents EVERYTHING i do, before and while i'm doing it, and in return for that honesty they condone it as long as i do well in school and maintain a productive lifestyle

i'm just saying that i'm 20 and if i was going to use them and you broke me in half for using them, i would just move them to a friends house and inject over there

besides, if he ever does find out, how can you face him since in his eyes you would be a complete hypocrite, which IMO is unforgivable and a total breach of trust

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its the : build em,burn em,build em plan.

i would tell him how great he is without them, then he would get broke in half verbally as i would not really beat him, then i would raise him up with praise for all he can be..

then i would educate the shit out of him so he would not want to do them at that age.
    i agree with parents knowing everything, im like that with mother and will be that way with my kids.

im one of the guys who really doesnt believe AAS are safe so i would naturally freak out, just like if my kid was smoking...

ironic seeing how i smoke and use AAS...we always want beter for our kids..

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~
    dude some of the best bonding i have with my dad is when we use to work out together. i ****en miss it. i am way to much of an animal now and i think since he weighs almost 80 lbs more then me it hurts his ego lol. but I am trying to get him on hrt he is using the gel and i keep telling him how dumb it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    its the : build em,burn em,build em plan.

i would tell him how great he is without them, then he would get broke in half verbally as i would not really beat him, then i would raise him up with praise for all he can be..

then i would educate the shit out of him so he would not want to do them at that age.
    i agree with parents knowing everything, im like that with mother and will be that way with my kids.

im one of the guys who really doesnt believe AAS are safe so i would naturally freak out, just like if my kid was smoking...

ironic seeing how i smoke and use AAS...we always want beter for our kids..
    Ya i can feel you on that.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    make him do a book report on the good and bad sides of steroids , diet, and work out splits... then make sure the guy who sold them to him sees me personally so i can threaten to kick his ass if he screws my son. and at that point a 21 year old son is really a man and can make his own decisions...

would i want him to do steroids - i would have to say no! if he did them i would want him to do it right

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It would honestly depend on why he was using them. If it were in an attempt to get a scholarship or get drafted to a sport I would sympathise with him and help him be smart about it. If for vanity only I wouldnt be too happy, I would also increase his rent if he had all this money for steroids lying around lol.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    if they had years of training, proper diet, and figured out what works for them naturally - then i say sure

but

they would see a doctor before/during/after cycles to watch their kidneys/liver/cholestoral, etc.

keep it as safe as possible

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    as long as he was 21, educated and safe about it i would be happy he choose them over a narcotic
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    tell him its for TRT and confiscate them for yourself and your BFF on the forum.

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    "do as I say, not as I do"

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    it would never get to the point where i would just "find them"

id know he was usng. ive been doing them and been around them long enough to see the signs, sides, etc of juicing. especially if he lived with me.

so at first thought of him using i would approach him

feel out his knowlwdge and mindframe. when i started i was too hot headed, immature. which landed me in jail mid cycle. no fun.

so depending on how that all goes id educate him further. id tell him the good and bad. id give him my opinion. then id see what he decided to do. if he decides with something i dont agree with....

i'll knock him down and take them.

cuz my son damn sure will never be bigger then me

thats just not natural.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    cuz my son damn sure will never be bigger then me

thats just not natural.
    Hence why my father is getting back on tren ..... BWAHAHAHA

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    On the flipside of the coin, MY dad found needles in my draw and thought I was shooting herion...needless to say he was actually happy to hear they were only for steroids . Haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information