Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Eddie_m63 is offline Member

Should I send her Flowers?

I want to send flower to this girl that works at my place(Workout place), she is nice, beautiful nice ass and all. She works in the front desk, i see her everyday, but rarely talk to her due to other members (always walking in/out). I don't know if she's got a bf, but for a few weeks i'd this idea of sending here something for Valentines (Quickly Approaching). She is out of my league, but at the same time flowers wouldn't hurt me that much as i wouldn't be asking here out right?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    to me flowers before you have a decent idea from both parties that you're interested in eachother is stalkerish. Quit looking for something else to do you're dirty work for you and leave you're pvssy pants at home next time you're scheduled to work together. Then just ask her if she wants to catch a movie or something.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    show confidence. be confident. pull your balls out of your stomach and talk to her. quit ***** footing around.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    i wud find out if shes gota bf. nothing more awkward then that. but if shes free go for it you pu$$y!

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Is not that i loved her or anything, Just want to score some points with her. See that's the problem i dont like her like that, i mean shes cute, nice figure, but nothing else, i could care less if i stopped seen her but at the same moment i wouldn't mind spending some time with her.
    Did i mention she checks for memberships at the door? I just want to save the whole embarrassing conversation you know. Then i would have to see her everyday.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    no, do not send flowers, you will blow any chances with her. Why? Because you dont even know her and your already spending $$ on her to send her flowers, it comes across like a guy who has never been laid, like a shy, cute little puppy dog, one thats so innocent she couldnt even go on a date with him let alone give him any ass

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    I know, why don't you cut your nuts off and put them in an envelope to give to her instead.

Because you won't be needing them.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    yeah dude you need to atleast strike a convo someway. sending her flowers is very stalkerish UNLESS you know her but girls are usually weirded out when they receive flowers from someone they dont even know.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    if she thinks your cute in anyway it will work just dont be a fool and put your name on them

and if you do put your initials that will drive her crazy trying to think of who it is and shes going to check your membership card and might ask you or not lol

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    My boy Bojangles needs to get on this thread with the quickness and talk sense into the OP..... DO NOT SEND HER ANYTHING, if you barely know her. How is it you haven't even had a long enough convo with her to find out if she has a boyfriend and you work with her? Also, you are already setting yourself up for failure by saying shes "out of your league." What makes her "out of your league" in your mind? You need to exude qualities of a high status male(quoting Bo on that one) if you want a chance with her.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    he dont work with her she works where he works out u know a gym

sending flowers cant hurt worst case she thinks your a freak and u have to find a new gym lol

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    to me flowers before you have a decent idea from both parties that you're interested in eachother is stalkerish. Quit looking for something else to do you're dirty work for you and leave you're pvssy pants at home next time you're scheduled to work together. Then just ask her if she wants to catch a movie or something.
    agreeee

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    i wud find out if shes gota bf. nothing more awkward then that. but if shes free go for it you pu$$y!
    agreeee
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    no, do not send flowers, you will blow any chances with her. Why? Because you dont even know her and your already spending $$ on her to send her flowers, it comes across like a guy who has never been laid, like a shy, cute little puppy dog, one thats so innocent she couldnt even go on a date with him let alone give him any ass
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    I know, why don't you cut your nuts off and put them in an envelope to give to her instead.

Because you won't be needing them.
    hahahaha you guys are so funny just what i needed.

But in all seriousness do not send her flowers. Why do you think she is outta your league, that is not the mind set my friend.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    All I can say is that gr8 minds think alike now stop reading my mind please!!!!!

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ruhl would send flowers.....

dont be that guy...

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_m63 View Post
    Is not that i loved her or anything, Just want to score some points with her. See that's the problem i dont like her like that, i mean shes cute, nice figure, but nothing else, i could care less if i stopped seen her but at the same moment i wouldn't mind spending some time with her.
    Did i mention she checks for memberships at the door? I just want to save the whole embarrassing conversation you know. Then i would have to see her everyday.
    So basically what u r saying that u want to get into her pants and you dont care if she has a BF or not...correct? then why send flowers? it means that u r looking for attention from her so u can be her BF......? I cant find a girl that doesnt like confident guys not cocky but confident . Go talk to her first time something about weather or foot ball or something so she remembers u next time talk some more....so she feel comfortable with u then ask her out for movie. after 2-3 talks. If she says no big deal always give her smile after when u get in(if she says no).........its like the other day this girl came to me and her first question was "Are you married"? WTF????

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    if you send her flowers there is a 100% chance that you will not be getting laid.

if you do not send her flowers there is a 99% chance that you will not get laid.

Why? Because of your entire mindset. You've already determined that she is out of your league, you've already mentally killed your chances.

By sending her flowers WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER you will give off the creeper vibe because no normal guy would spend $$ and send flowers to a girl he doesn't even know. You're just reinforcing to her the fact that she's out of your league and that you may in fact want to put her under your floorboards.

Personally I would never try to pick up a girl that works where I work out. Don't shit where you eat.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    dont shit were you eat is correct. No matter what the circumstances are.

Dctibor is offline New Member
    Instead of pulling out your membership card to get checked in, pull out your cock and lay it on the desk. What's the worst she could say, no?

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    i cant belive people struggle to open there mouth...here..if shes fit and you want a piece, thats the reason you dont know what to say or the reason your not saying much, talk to her as if your talking to a 200lbs+ lass...just get it out of your head your interested and just say some cheesy shit to her, make er laugh, then fuk off in to the gym, then just go from there....dont look into the matter to much just fukin do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dctibor View Post
    Instead of pulling out your membership card to get checked in, pull out your cock and lay it on the desk. What's the worst she could say, no?

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    lmao oh god

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    op:
    Try talking to her reguardless of who's around. If she doesn't react positive to that then back off and forget it. Do not send her freaking flowers. Just talk.

And then ask her if she wants to touch it.

ummm... like wat drdeath said.... if a girl thinks ur cute.. u can be the most pathetic guy anyways.. anything u do will wrk.

if u wanna ask a girl out and it not seem like a date thing and just friendly.. ask her out 4 coffee.. not a date.. its harmless.. if she says no.. move on.. if she says yes.. buy her coffee chat up.. dnt ask her out on a date. if it ends well and she doesnt mention havin a bf or "wow that guys cute" ur in the clear to send flowers. and just put initials... its kinda mysterious but at the same time its obvious. and DNT write anything else! lol.. no 'oxoxox' crap. no i miss you. just the flowers and ur 1st initial. shes gonna ask if it was you.. and when she does say it was a thank you for having coffee with you and then ask her for dinner.

she should say yes.. if she says no.. then shes the type that likes free coffee. and dnt ask y if she says no. just be understandable and not weird.... THAT seems stalkerish wen a guy doesnt want 2 hear no for an answer.

^x2 but substitute in beer and LOTSA rum!! Coffee! pfft...

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    ^x2 but substitute in beer and LOTSA rum!! Coffee! pfft...
    i a gree on sum point, but i hate when guys ask me out for drinks the 1st time around... it just says i wanna fuk and nvr call u again.

coffee is harmless.. its a friend thing.. nothing like a date thing. when he goes on the real date.. pffff.. drink away.

but the longer u wait the more she'll fall for you (longer u wait for sex i mean)

[QUOTE=diamond-krys;5057971]i a gree on sum point, but i hate when guys ask me out for drinks the 1st time around... it just says i wanna fuk and nvr call u again.

coffee is harmless.. its a friend thing.. nothing like a date thing. when he goes on the real date.. pffff.. drink away.

but the longer u wait the more she'll fall for you (longer u wait for sex i mean)[/QUOTE]

i with respect...disagree lol

Quote Originally Posted by diamond-krys View Post
    i a gree on sum point, but i hate when guys ask me out for drinks the 1st time around... it just says i wanna fuk and nvr call u again.

but the longer u wait the more she'll fall for you (longer u wait for sex i mean)
    I'll agree. I guess I was never trying to be "harmless". But in my experience if you spend a half hour between a lady's legs with your tongue, they fall for you pretty quick...

this thread is funny.

if u send flowers u will have to find a new gym.
    diamond gave some good advice, go with the coffee thing, but for the love of god man, talk to her.

oh yeah, after coffee, dont send her flowers, wait till after u plow ther field. i think sending flowers after coffee still screams "creepy".

bang this bitch, then send the flowers.

Hate Being Small is offline Associate Member
    LMAO good shit

[QUOTE=dangerous dan;5057975]

but the longer u wait the more she'll fall for you (longer u wait for sex i mean)[/QUOTE]

i with respect...disagree lol
    i can admitt.. sum girls dnt really follow that rule. it really depends on the type of girl/ generation/ wheres she from.

like im 21... and im old fashion when it comes 2 the love thing. when i rush into sex i get tired fast.. it becomes more about sex than love.
    like im not sayin to wait months.. but it really deoends on the girl. sum girls wanna wait 3 months.. others wanna wait 3 dates lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    this thread is funny.

diamond gave some good advice, go with the coffee thing, but for the love of god man, talk to her.

oh yeah, after coffee, dont send her flowers, wait till after u plow ther field. i think sending flowers after coffee still screams "creepy".

^solid advice once again bro. Good job.

Op: wouldn't hurt to ask her to bring some of her hot friends along on the "date" too. She'll feel more comfortable and maybe they'll give you a good show after they get slopped up.

this thread is funny.

girls actually love that. if u send flowers the day after u have sex.. we like fall in love with guy.
    see no thinking of it... if u give her flowers after the coffee after the date and sleeping with her (whether ther the same day or not) u need 2 give her sumthing or the "magic" is gone. she'll complain 1 day in the future coz u bought flowers after coffee and not after sleepin with her

I'll agree. I guess I was never trying to be "harmless". But in my experience if you spend a half hour between a lady's legs with your tongue, they fall for you pretty quick...
    lmao... thats not true. its not love.. its lust....
    but yea i can see me being goo-goo-ga-ga over a guy thats good at that shit.

lmao... thats not true. its not love.. its lust....
    but yea i can see me being goo-goo-ga-ga over a guy thats good at that shit.
    Hell, any guy could be good at it. most of em are either scared or lazy.

The ones that arn't could pop your top in 2 minutes while waiting in the line at Tim Hortons.

girls actually love that. if u send flowers the day after u have sex.. we like fall in love with guy.
    see no thinking of it... if u give her flowers after the coffee after the date and sleeping with her (whether ther the same day or not) u need 2 give her sumthing or the "magic" is gone. she'll complain 1 day in the future coz u bought flowers after coffee and not after sleepin with her
    flowers after sex is a homerun....

mix that with enders magic tongue advice, which i agree with and can almost taste, she will love u long time....

now i feel like munching, thanks ender.......dick..

[QUOTE=diamond-krys;5057989]
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post

i can admitt.. sum girls dnt really follow that rule. it really depends on the type of girl/ generation/ wheres she from.

like im 21... and im old fashion when it comes 2 the love thing. when i rush into sex i get tired fast.. it becomes more about sex than love.
    like im not sayin to wait months.. but it really deoends on the girl. sum girls wanna wait 3 months.. others wanna wait 3 dates lol
    3dates... 95% of the lasses iv met need a cheap drink and 10mins sweet talk

Hate Being Small is offline Associate Member
    flowers after sex is a homerun....

mix that with enders magic tongue advice, which i agree with and can almost taste, she will love u long time....

now i feel like munching, thanks ender.......dick..
    Mooseman is a legend enough said

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    Great thread. I had a buddy of mine that used one of my lines to a girl he wanted to get with at the gym. He walked up to her and said that if she was his that he would spit on her and everything (thats means when he is banging her doggy style he spits all over her back and around her ass and starts to stick his thumb in her ass ans working that shit) To my absolute amazement, the girl said that she would let him. I couldn't figure out if I should of shit myself cause of what he said or cause of her reply.....

Hell, any guy could be good at it. most of em are either scared or lazy.

The ones that arn't could pop your top in 2 minutes while waiting in the line at Tim Hortons.
    i think most are lazy.. others are selfish lol.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Next time your getting your card swiped. Just shout loudly and randomly, Women bend over and assume the position while I have my manly way with you and leave out a death defying growl she'll be on all fours under the desk calling the cops in no time. But at least then you'd know if she wanted you or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information