Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

My wife's Planet Fitness experience and how it's affected me.....

As most of you know..... I hate this gym as it is. Well.... my wife loves it because she mainly does cardio and the machines they have can accomodate her routines.

So my wife asks me if she can get a "black card" so she can bring me to the gym with her for free to do cardio. (I promised myself i'd start cardio this month LOL)

My wife goes to the front desk and asks the kid how much a black card would cost and his reply is "I'll give it to you if you go on a date with me" - now..... shes talked with him before - just while signing in and she bummed a cigarette from him once because she ran out and saw him smoking but shes not the "flirty" type. So she tells him he was awfully brazenand that she was married.... to which his reply was "So am i..... so what?" she shot him a look and went to walk out and he says "My wife is a dope addict..... I plan on divorcing her and want nothing to do with her because I know shes using dirty needles" my wife then says "You look like a dope addict too" and he says "I just sell Oxy's - if you ever want any..... let me know" - she shook her head and walked out.

She ofcoarse told me what happened when I got home and I told her i'd take care of it. She was feeling uncomfortable about going back to the gym but didn't wanna stop going.

So yesterday after I'm done lifting she calls me and tells me that shes on her way to the gym. I told her I'd be there and she's either going to point him out or i'll talk to a manager. When I got there I found her and she said he wasn't working..... so I pulled the manage aside and explained everything that happened. I also said "Listen..... I'm her husband..... It's my job to make sure stuff like this gets taken care of. She doesn't need to be harrassed in a judgement free zone gym. Not only that..... but I thought you'd like to be made aware of someone selling drugs out of your gym. I was going to handle it my way..... but decided i'd give you guys the opportunity to handle it peacefully."

He then said "I thank-you for bringing this to my attention. Tell your wife i'll understand if she wants to switch gyms but let her know that theres a 90% chance that this individual will not be back. She wont have to see him again......"

I got the mother fvcker fired!!!!!

He hit on the wrong broad..... friggin asshole.....

Just thought I'd share my joy with the rest of you.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Good stuff... Finally the bigger man wins lol

on that happy note ur lookng heavy in that pic

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    As most of you know..... I hate this gym as it is. Well.... my wife loves it because she mainly does cardio and the machines they have can accomodate her routines.

So my wife asks me if she can get a "black card" so she can bring me to the gym with her for free to do cardio. (I promised myself i'd start cardio this month LOL)

My wife goes to the front desk and asks the kid how much a black card would cost and his reply is "I'll give it to you if you go on a date with me" - now..... shes talked with him before - just while signing in and she bummed a cigarette from him once because she ran out and saw him smoking but shes not the "flirty" type. So she tells him he was awfully brazenand that she was married.... to which his reply was "So am i..... so what?" she shot him a look and went to walk out and he says "My wife is a dope addict..... I plan on divorcing her and want nothing to do with her because I know shes using dirty needles" my wife then says "You look like a dope addict too" and he says "I just sell Oxy's - if you ever want any..... let me know" - she shook her head and walked out.

She ofcoarse told me what happened when I got home and I told her i'd take care of it. She was feeling uncomfortable about going back to the gym but didn't wanna stop going.

So yesterday after I'm done lifting she calls me and tells me that shes on her way to the gym. I told her I'd be there and she's either going to point him out or i'll talk to a manager. When I got there I found her and she said he wasn't working..... so I pulled the manage aside and explained everything that happened. I also said "Listen..... I'm her husband..... It's my job to make sure stuff like this gets taken care of. She doesn't need to be harrassed in a judgement free zone gym. Not only that..... but I thought you'd like to be made aware of someone selling drugs out of your gym. I was going to handle it my way..... but decided i'd give you guys the opportunity to handle it peacefully."

He then said "I thank-you for bringing this to my attention. Tell your wife i'll understand if she wants to switch gyms but let her know that theres a 90% chance that this individual will not be back. She wont have to see him again......"

~Haz~
    Shows that when you handle things in an appropriate manner things get taken care of.

Thumbs up to you.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Well done Haz!!

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its a good thing he wasn't working that day. I'm sure he would take being fired over re constructive surgery any day, I know I would.

DangerDave is offline Associate Member
    Haz you handled that really well. And yes looking awsome in the avi. Gonna post a cool avi too as soon as I have the capability to do so
    Last edited by DangerDave; 02-18-2010 at 12:13 PM.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    u handled it good brother...

but dont tell me u dont wish u would of got to cave that fvkers head in.
    i hate scum like that

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Good job not being the meathead the people at Planet Fitness would've expected you to be. Me on the other hand...I'm more the "wait in the parking lot until you get off work" type.

Good show.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    nice work man. that kinda sht is unaccepable. I hate that gym with a passion but can understand why women like it. It caters to them and what they wanna do.

but a firm handshake to you for handleing it like a gentleman. I would have had to take some deep breaths before i walked in, but I would like to think I would handle it the same way.

Moto

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    good for you mate, you could of easily went in shouting and throwing your weight about, then they would of said roid rage blah blah blah.......you did it with style, i dont know if i could of done that.

Oh don't get me wrong.... I had every intention on ringing that kids neck LOL - If he was there I may have done it. I can control myself and I know not to goto prison over a jerkoff like that.....

LOL what was really funny tho was when I saw my wife - she said she forgot ehr jacket..... so i took mine off and let her wear it. I had my tee on and just got done working out LOLOLOL - yeah heads turned.....

I'm glad I kept my cool tho..... no reason to act like an asshole to the manager...... he had no idea.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    thats my boy!

haz was my valentine everyone.

hahahah

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    thats my boy!

haz was my valentine everyone.

hahahah
    what do you call 2 homo's in a closet??
    Dukkit and Haz...

Pay back is a bitch isnt it son

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    good shit man. excited for your interview.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Good on you. Now go find a real gym to train at lol.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    So you're the SOB that got me fired...lol

Nice job!

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    tell him to quit selling his Oxycodine because he's going to need it after he gets his face rearranged

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    good job brother.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    dam i was expecting you to team up with dukkit and blow the place up...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good for you and I hope they do take care of it. Good for your wife coming to you about it also and letting you take care of it.

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    now that take's a big man to handle it that way...props to you bro

looking huge in the new avi too

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    nice work mate

handled it nicely
    Last edited by t-gunz; 02-17-2010 at 05:30 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by F4iGuy View Post
    Good on you. Now go find a real gym to train at lol.
    LMFAO! Come on now..... I train in a dungeon practically! I'd only use "planet useless" for their cardio equipment.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    tell him to quit selling his Oxycodine because he's going to need it after he gets his face rearranged
    LOLOL yeah he was going to get it..... Anything that involves another guy disrespecting my wife gets my complete full attention.

LOL I told the manager "Listen..... My wife knows this kind of stuff happens now and then. She's a very good looking girl and I know it's to be expected from guys..... but he's just being too persistant and relentless even knowing shes married. That doesn't sit well with me"

there wont be a conversation next time..... now that I know what he looks like..... i'll wait for him in the damn parking lot.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    So after all that, did the manager give you a black card?
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    you didnt roid rage , punch the guy out, toss weights around - while filming it then putting it on youtube?

i'm disapointed :P

j/k

way to stick up for your wife, and doing it tastefully..... probally makes you look THAT much better in her eyes with how you handled it.

kevinrudd is offline Banned
    nice job mate

better then hereing similar stories

only the ending is

'i kiked the shit out of the little prick'

u handled it well, good on ya

Yeah, very well done sir.

I have to admit, I dont want to steal your thunder, but I'd like to see how you would have continued to handle it if things hadn't gone exactly that way...

aaronk88 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~

Good the little shit deserved to get fired. What a moron.

Thread Information