The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy I have the WORST Luck !! New Update.. Read.

Some of you may remember my Thread about ohhh 4.5 weeks ago about how my awesome-est Puppy (THOR) Broke both his rear legs (fibula's) .. and had to have surgery and all that..

Well... 9 days ago He was sleeping in bed with me and STUPID ME With ALL THE BAD LUCK THAT ENVELOPES ME.. Knew he was supposed to be on the floor, but he was lonely and whining in his Room (Yes My Dog has his own room, just like a child of mine would have in my house) .. so I brought him into Bed with me..

Well the Fool rolled in his sleep and fell off of the bed, he seemed fine.. didn't cry.. didn't wimper.. NOTHING.. He.. It woke me up immediately.. I jumped up.. and he seemed fine so I put him back in bed and went back to sleep.. for the next 9 days (Today being the 9th day...) he kinda nursed one of his legs.. (the leg he fell on) .. but he wasn't in a bad mood or anything.. still playful/happy/tail wagging/kisses giving PUPPY !! So I thought ehhh Soft tissue damage.. and SO DIDN'T HIS SURGEON .. Because 2 days after he had his spill he had a re-check appt on his surgery .. He was scheduled to come back a week later for RADIOGRAPHS (X-rays) and to have the Pins removed... So I asked them to examine Him.. and they did.. took 2 x-rays and said he was fine.. an HOUR goes by.. and I am like ok WTF is going on.. The Surgeon had a funny feeling something else was going on.. so she decided to Radiograph the whole Leg.. and that is where she discovered a Broken FEMUR !!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE SWEET FCK !!!

So as I write this to everyone MY DUDE is undergoing his second surgery in the past month and a half... This time.. More Pins, Plates, Screws... it was SHATTERED !! Another 2000 dollar bill... (oh well I don't care if it was flipping 20grand I would have paid it...) THEY GAVE ME THE OPTION OF PROCEEDING WITH THE SURGERY OR PUTTING HIM DOWN !!! Uhhh NO.. Save my DOG.. Don't KILL him.. *Yes, I know complications can arise during surgery and he could die.. but NO, I am not going to authorize the dismissal of my Dude's Life... NO WAY.. NO HOW !!*

But I mean SERIOUSLY... Why !? How !? How is it even POSSIBLE that someone have as shitty of luck as I do... (obviously the issues with my puppy aren't the only "BAD LUCK" Things happening in my life... just the most important and precious and vital...)

Anyways.. Just thought I would share with everyone.. I dunno.. Everyone here is kinda like my Family.. In a weird sort of internet relationship sorta way... Just SUCKS.. I won't know the outcome for another... Ohhh.. 3 hours from when I post this... I'll let all who are interested in knowing the outcome as soon as I know... Oh Oh ... Yah.. and they are keeping him for a WEEK.. 7 whole days... that upset me the most I think .. I hate not having my Dude around.. Man's Best Friend really is a true term...

Here's a couple Pics that I happened to take the night before he rolled off the bed...

This is Him with a rolled up chicken basted Rawhide stuffed under his jowl to make it look as if he were rippin' a Cigar .. LOL... He wasn't impressed.. I don't know if it was the Rawhide or the E-Collar .. either way.. He was not impressed.. LOL..

This is Him just sitting, chillin'... Being a Good boy.. with two broken legs..

So.. another 6 week journey of healing is ahead of ME.. Wish Us both Luck !!

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    That dog will have issues for life. Sure it maye be fine now but give it a few years and he will be having major issues.

6ft5 is offline Member
    I love my dag too. She's a bit smaller than ur she's a chawawa and wire hair terrier. Brendal w a white mowhawk she's nuts! Her names Turbo. That sucks to hear bout ur buddy maybe luck will change and u win a scratch off, karmas funny like that. Good luck!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Sorry to hear that man! I hope he gets better soon! Sounds like he needs a bit of var to strengthen those legs ehehehe

Here's a couple pics of mine..... about 18 months.....

~Haz~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I have the WORST Luck !! New Update.. Read.-booster.jpg   I have the WORST Luck !! New Update.. Read.-booster2.jpg  
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by LiftedDuramax2007 View Post
    That dog will have issues for life. Sure it maye be fine now but give it a few years and he will be having major issues.
    Thank YOU soooo MUCH for all the negativity.. that's exactly what i needed today.. THANKS !!

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Sorry to hear that man! I hope he gets better soon! Sounds like he needs a bit of var to strengthen those legs ehehehe

Here's a couple pics of mine..... about 18 months.....

~Haz~
    ****k ya sick dog, is he obedient?

Deuce, I hope things turn around for you man. I cant tell you really love your pup. Good luck with everything.

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    good luck man

Just an Update.. SURGERY WENT GREAT... Thor is all put back together.. He is sad that his Daddy isn't there.. whining and stuff.. but I'll be there at 9am to see him for a little while..

Thank God... My Poor Guy...

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Swhing
    Last edited by bjpennnn; 02-20-2010 at 12:35 AM.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    poor doggy. are you going to prescribe him some test to help him rehabilitate his injury?

makod is offline Associate Member
    I might have missed it but what type of dog is it? (the duece)

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry to hear that. Poor puppy, that suck. Even though Im not into dogs I hate to see him like that.

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Duece, good luck with the dog man ! pits are tough so he should be fine .as long as you got a good vet and with the prices they charge they better be good.

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    theres my wifes dog she passed away last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I have the WORST Luck !! New Update.. Read.-star.jpg  

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Have you asked the vet what could be causing his bones to break so easy? Could it be a calcium deficiency? You may have already asked but if not you should. I would hate to hear about him getting hurt again.

The worse part is.. HE COULD HAVE BROKEN THIS BONE 5WKS AGO ... and we will never know because they never X-RAY Up that high on his leg..

But as far as the radiographs go... he appears to have excellent bone density...

During his week stay there they will be checking him FOR this issue ...

But, if he has a calcium issue.. his two previous fracture that he initially has surgery for wouldn't have healed as quickly as they did.. 31 days and they are 100% healed.. That's 11 days ahead of anticipated heal time...

So.. it's just been a run of shitty luck....

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I hate to hear about an animal suffering. Poor puppy dog. Sorry things have been so rotten Deuce.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Smile

Your a good hearted person Deuce.

Sorry also about the mishaps you been having.

It will be fine and the dog will have a happy life.

No worries bro.

Best

T

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Cute dog.

Here's mine:

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Sorry to hear about your dog. He'll heal fine and be very loyal for life.

Here is a couple of pics of one of my Standard Schnauzers. He had a torn CCL and underwent surgery. If you have a chance, the water treadmill worked great for rehab. If you notice, he only has one eye. He lost that as a puppy before we ever got him.

Dogs live for the moment. He won't remember this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I have the WORST Luck !! New Update.. Read.-day-2_1.jpg   I have the WORST Luck !! New Update.. Read.-water-tank.jpg  
    Last edited by Bossman; 02-20-2010 at 03:43 PM.

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    Dece your pups like the cutest thing out there. hope he feels better

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your bad luck is mans best friend good luck .

A lessor person may not have taken the puppy to get the care he got .

Time heals all .

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Deuce, u are a great owner, Thor is very lucky to have a dad like u..

nothing but the best wishes in his healing time...

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM;50***73
    Your a good hearted person Deuce.

Sorry also about the mishaps you been having.

It will be fine and the dog will have a happy life.

No worries bro.

Best

T
    ...x2

I went and Visited with MY DUDE for like an hour today and took some snapshots...

This is Him when they first brought him to me, all being good dude n such.. NEW CASTING.. but his other leg is finally without cast in the first time in 5 wks..

Sniffin' around....

More Sniffin'

This is him STANDING and looking at me all sad like "Daddy, WTF is going on here.. !?!"

And this is a shotty pic of his other LEG without the cast, look like, well.. looks like it's been in a cast for 5 weeks..

Ahhhh 6 more days and I can bring him back home.. CAN'T WAIT !!

I have MORE and Better Pics I'll post up in a little bit, just wanted to show ya'll how he is doing.. he was very happy to see me AND .. HE didn't quite understand why I was leaving him there and NOT bringing him home!!

Ahhh This is Killing Me....

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Im proud of you deuce.Taking care of your dog like that,i hope the best for you.

Thanks bro, I wouldn't trade my dog for a MILLION DOLLARS.. and that's the honest to God truth !! He is my family. He is just as much my Son as if I birthed him.

When the surgeon said to me.. we can operate on him and fix him, or we can put him down..

I said to Her, " So, if your kid.. went to the hospital with a broken leg that needed an operation and the surgeon that was going to do the operation sat across from you said.. *Well we can either put your kid into surgery and fix the leg, or we can just put him to sleep for good* You are telling me you would actually have an option to consider??"

NO, I said, You operate on him, you do whatever you can, you fix my dude. I don't care the cost. Just fix him...

So she did

Hey couldn't understand why he was drooling sooo much ... LOL... he doesn't know that he is all messed up on Meds.. LOL

He's such a good dude...

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    with all this bad luck something great is bound to happen for you. best of luck for the dynamic duo(you and the dude)

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    I suddenly have a tremendous urge to watch the Big Lebowski after reading this thread

Thread Information