powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

Planet Fitness: The lunk alarm got him!!!

Smiley619 is offline Member
    LMAO! lunk alarm hahaha. this is new to me. damn he spazzed out though. good thing they didnt have glass mirrors! must have learned from prior experience.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ^ Repost

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    lol i have a membership there, ah the lunk alarm what can i say. . .lol

Vettester is offline Banned
    Think this one got posted about a month ago. Either way, that's just plain stupid having some alarm to police the customers. I noticed the title of the video says, "Roid Rage ." Why is it that if someone getting upset has any muscle tone to them, it's automatically labeled as this fictional assessment called Roid Rage? I've seen every imaginable type of person lose their cool in a public place, from old ladies to the fat man at McDonald's video that was posted here a few months back. Anyways, if I ever see something like that get implemented at my gym, I'm out of there ...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Yea I heard about this lunk alarm and couldnt believe it. Figured in my spare time I would swing by the local planet fitness and see if this shit was for real. It is, said to say.

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    at one of the ones i went to there was a sign that said no lunks "no boots or shirts exposing the chest or midsection"Muscle shirt" and a few other ridiculous things. it just makes me wanna walk in wearing comando boots shredded jean shorts and a tank top exposing my nipples and bellybutton and grunt with ever rep and when finished toss the weights to the ground jay cutler style , mind you the whole time wearing a beanie that says lunk across the front , . .. . . . yes

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    lol I hate these ****ing turds. There was this dude at my gym one time that interrupted another dudes set cuz of grunting. The guy was benching 365 on incline for reps and barely grunted at all. I felt I had to say something, so I took my headphones off and told the "planet fitness" type guy that he was a pu$$y and that if he put any real weight on an exercise he would grunt too. Needless to say he left, I didn't see him again.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalJ View Post
    at one of the ones i went to there was a sign that said no lunks "no boots or shirts exposing the chest or midsection"Muscle shirt" and a few other ridiculous things. it just makes me wanna walk in wearing comando boots shredded jean shorts and a tank top exposing my nipples and bellybutton and grunt with ever rep and when finished toss the weights to the ground jay cutler style , mind you the whole time wearing a beanie that says lunk across the front , . .. . . . yes
    Dont forget to throw chalk from one end of the gym to the other and all over the equipment...

fizler is offline Associate Member
    I guess I go to a hard core gym cause when people are lifting heavy (415 bench) 150lb+ DBs other people get crazy and yell and scream like wild animals.

I went to a PF around my area and they had 75lb dumbells(max) and only 1 set. What the **** is that? I have 110s in my garage. The biggest guy I saw when I was there ( monday at 5pm ) was like a average size guy at my normal gym.

illaJ is offline Junior Member
    LOL ive never even hear of this lunk alarm. is it just for noise pollution? i dont think there is a gym in my city that has any restrictions on clothing or noise pollution. gotta love canada

Darksyde is offline Member
    what gets me is they advertise their 'judgement free zone', yet they have a loud siren and flashing light to judge someone and point them out should they be too loud. hippocritical much planet fitless?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    lol... i say that is staged, guy never stopped to get his stuff, plus who would act like that in to a girl?

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    You have got to be kidding, does that thing go off if you grunt???
    Does it go off if you fart while squating too??

Yeah, have to admit that would be pretty ticked off with that too

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Mike,

Give me the name of the girl in your avatar. NOW.

Thank You,
    JDawg

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    What a bunch of clowns. You see the last piece under the lunk alarm, no initimadation, what the **** is that and how do you intimadate someone in the gym. Who started these retarded gyms with their purple machines, I would find that an affront to my beautiful eyes.

gitngunz is offline New Member
    Should get em for discrimination, they're oppressing us

Thread Information