laduem88 is offline Senior Member

Why Women Don't Want Macho Men (article)

JasonT is offline Member
    women want whatever i tell them to want

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Let's see some little pansy dude save her from a violent rape attack. You ever see some chick walking around with a little weiner guy and think to yourself "What would that guy dude if x and y happened?"

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    I've heard that women not in relationships or on any form of birth control are more attracted to men with masculine features and attributes.

While women who are on birth control look for softer features.

The theory was that the man with more feminine features would be a better caregiver to the child.

This is very paraphrased from a men's health article I read sometime back. I have a few sitting around, I can try to drudge it up if need be, but I think the basic theory here is, if you're getting laid, you're good to go.

If not.. well. that sucks.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by NC600cbr View Post
    I've heard that women not in relationships or on any form of birth control are more attracted to men with masculine features and attributes.

The theory was that the man with more feminine features would be a better caregiver to the child.

This is very paraphrased from a men's health article I read sometime back. I have a few sitting around, I can try to drudge it up if need be, but I think the basic theory here is, if you're getting laid, you're good to go.

haha, you read your gf's cosmo too lol
    yeah, they look for masculine dudes if they don't take bc right around ovulation.
    they like more chick looking dudes the rest of the time or all the time when on BC because dudes who look more feminine are more likely to commit or be good child raisers.

but I don't get it...so in cave man times all the manly looking dudes were running around knocking up borads and then the bitch looking ones were stuck raising them wondering why it doesn't look like them

or maybe the bitch looking dudes would get in on the ground floor and be there to knock them up despite the fact they looked more womanly

seems like a strange evoloutionary phenom

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    well men with more test are more likely to striae and look for other girls men with lower test levels are more comfy with one person

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    everyone likes soemthing dif.

I know girls that love guys with muscles and other who like fat guys for whatever reason.

There are plenty of guys on here that love skinny girls but i guess we should all like thicker girls because they are better for breeding and that what are instincts tell us

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

I know girls that love guys with muscles and other who like fat guys for whatever reason.

There are plenty of guys on here that love skinny girls but i guess we should all like thicker girls because they are better for breeding and that what are instincts tell us
    hey ... fat girls need love too

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i'm the universal exception..... all women love me.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    women want whatever i tell them to want
    EPIC FVCKING POST......

this is a win for sure LOLOLOLOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    i'm the universal exception..... all women love me.....

~Haz~
    i wont disagree...

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    yeah, they look for masculine dudes if they don't take bc right around ovulation.
    they like more chick looking dudes the rest of the time or all the time when on BC because dudes who look more feminine are more likely to commit or be good child raisers.

but I don't get it...so in cave man times all the manly looking dudes were running around knocking up borads and then the bitch looking ones were stuck raising them wondering why it doesn't look like them

or maybe the bitch looking dudes would get in on the ground floor and be there to knock them up despite the fact they looked more womanly

seems like a strange evoloutionary phenom
    Cave man times we would have hit them over the head, had our way with them and moved on

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Women often think of high-testosterone types as uncooperative, unsympathetic, philandering, aggressive and disinterested in parenting. In fact, there is evidence that they really do have more relationship problems than other men.

38% more likely to cheat on their wives

Meanwhile, women with the strongest masculinity preferences tended to hail from the countries with higher disease and mortality rates and some of the poorest scores on the health-care index: Mexico, Brazil, Bulgaria and Argentina

Hell and all this time I just thought it was the water... Lol-

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

Hahahah busted.

ModelInProgress is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NC600cbr View Post

So women who are highly unlikely to get pregnant in the first place are more attracted to the men who are most likely to be better caregivers, while the ones who are just "hooking up" (not in relationships, so you would assume they are having casual sex) and/or not on birth control (so they are more likely to actually get pregnant) are more attracted to the masculine type that theoretically is less faithful and less likely to be a good caregiver...hmmm
    Last edited by ModelInProgress; 04-02-2010 at 08:05 PM. Reason: typo

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

But no one ever pays me in gum

Birth control acts as if the female body is pregnant already - so subconsciously they are more attracted to a man who would be a better caregiver for the child that is on its way.

Thats the thought process anyways. not saying its true, but thats what the study said.

Personally I think i'm quite masculine and am convinced ALL women want me.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    But no one ever pays me in gum
    ill pay you in shurikens

Thread Information