Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned

When ur girl tells you "no ***** tonight" how do you react?

My wife is tired as hell and she's in the bathtub right now as I type this. The kid is on spring break and didn't want to fall the **** asleep, wife wanted to go to sleep but I basically told her I needed it. Like a homeless man begging for change I demanded sex. I've been like 4-5 ****ing days w/out it now, and I'm on a gram of test/wk at the moment. I feel like if I dont get some ass tonight, the entire world will come to an end, like I'm going to die or something. But sometimes I feel like just saying "**** this, I work on my body too damn hard for you to tell me no, and I'll go hire a hooker if you keep your shit up" So she is finally like "Fine, yes, yes, Fine, Damnit your selfish!!!" I feel like a rapist or something, like a dirty old man. But when I have to beg for it or wait and wait, and wait, I get really pissed off. Pissed off to the point that I feel like taking it out on her ass when I finally get it. But I suppose one night of bugging the hell out of her and feeling like a rapist is better than cheating right? Anybody else go through this shit?

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    well your hand can become you best friend.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm

jbm

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i feel you pain bro. i just acted like i didnt care and wasnt interested and it worked

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    only been told no like twice..
    so i wanked it

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    SERIOUSLY wtf IS WRONG W/ YOU and your SPAMMING... ???
    were you an only child raised by hearing impaired mutes?

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    only been told no like twice..
    so i cried and ate some cake
    fixed.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I may have been told no, dont really remember. I usually beat them to it in a relationship. I tried something with my first girlfriend and have used it on every one since and it seems to work.

I have told them no at least one withing the first month. They are WTF? Im just tired, dont feel like it tonight even though they can see obviously Im up to the task...

It makes them feel like there is something wrong with them, they are inadequate and never say no. I have had one or two try later and I say OK no problem. They seem to change their mind quickly or just want to blow me to make sure Im taken care of.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    I thought this waS PRETTY fukin funny

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    I used to hate being told no.
    I would actually get royally PISSED OFF>
    There is nothing I hate more then that. Its not hard for a girl to just open her legs and let you give it to them.

Maybe it's just because I'm in my 20's and I haven't suffered the wrath of being 30 or 40 years old. . . but I could never imagine my girlfriend just saying No. She'd have to have a reason, like a vaginal injury or something.

Yeah...... there's been one or two times I've woken her up in the middle of the night so she wasn't too impressed, but she'll at least lie there in a coma and let me hump her.

Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post
    Maybe it's just because I'm in my 20's and I haven't suffered the wrath of being 30 or 40 years old. . . but I could never imagine my girlfriend just saying No. She'd have to have a reason, like a vaginal injury or something.

Yeah...... there's been one or two times I've woken her up in the middle of the night so she wasn't too impressed, but she'll at least lie there in a coma and let me hump her.
    oh dood, DeadFish is one of my fav positions!

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey leave JBM alone, without him this forum would turn gay. More ass JBM!!!

I like the new girl She says and believe that it is her DUTY to make sure i am satisfied all the time. If I go out and cheat is is her fault for not keeping me satisfied and she will try harder. Her place at home is to keep me satisfied,cook me my favorite meals, keep my house clean, make sure that when I come home the house is spotless and there is nothing to stress me about.
    How long do you think this will last? She said it is how her mother and grand mother taught her. Yes I am going to keep her away from other women 100%

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Deadfish position, just when I thought I had heard it all. That's classic!

cobra305 is offline Member
    When my wife says no i let her fall asleep rub one out and make my deposit on her back. When she wakes up she gets pretty pissed off yet she has not learned her lesson.

nothingtoitbuttodoit is offline Junior Member
    hahaha, although i cant say its one of my fav

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    My wife is tired as hell and she's in the bathtub right now as I type this. The kid is on spring break and didn't want to fall the **** asleep, wife wanted to go to sleep but I basically told her I needed it. Like a homeless man begging for change I demanded sex. I've been like 4-5 ****ing days w/out it now, and I'm on a gram of test/wk at the moment. I feel like if I dont get some ass tonight, the entire world will come to an end, like I'm going to die or something. But sometimes I feel like just saying "**** this, I work on my body too damn hard for you to tell me no, and I'll go hire a hooker if you keep your shit up" So she is finally like "Fine, yes, yes, Fine, Damnit your selfish!!!" I feel like a rapist or something, like a dirty old man. But when I have to beg for it or wait and wait, and wait, I get really pissed off. Pissed off to the point that I feel like taking it out on her ass when I finally get it. But I suppose one night of bugging the hell out of her and feeling like a rapist is better than cheating right? Anybody else go through this shit?
    all the time know how you feel

Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    When my wife says no i let her fall asleep rub one out and make my deposit on her back. When she wakes up she gets pretty pissed off yet she has not learned her lesson.
    my buddy would blow his load in his wifes hair when she shot him down.. talk about waking up ont he wrong side of the bed

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I like the new girl She says and believe that it is her DUTY to make sure i am satisfied all the time. If I go out and cheat is is her fault for not keeping me satisfied and she will try harder. Her place at home is to keep me satisfied,cook me my favorite meals, keep my house clean, make sure that when I come home the house is spotless and there is nothing to stress me about.
    How long do you think this will last? She said it is how her mother and grand mother taught her. Yes I am going to keep her away from other women 100%
    She is Asian Right? If so that is more normal. Here in Norway you couldnt find a girl like that

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    I`ve done this once to. What the hell is on my back. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Gra View Post
    She is Asian Right? If so that is more normal. Here in Norway you couldnt find a girl like that
    Yup. I know most get westernized quickly but I also know some of her friends who have been her years. Some are with men who are pretty much but the wife is still true blue and faithful believing the old ways taught by mom and grandma to LOVE, honor and OBEY your husband and always make sure he is satisfied if you want to keep him.

Honestly I have always preferred Asian women anyways. Nothing to do with them being submissive I mean the look. I have always thought they are much prettier than European woman. just my .02

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    pisses me off when the wife says no too..... it's been about 6 days and she just hasn't been in the mood. Shes also told me to just do w/e I want and get it over with LOLOLOL but I just couldn't doit..... I got mad and went to bed.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    pisses me off when the wife says no too..... it's been about 6 days and she just hasn't been in the mood. Shes also told me to just do w/e I want and get it over with LOLOLOL but I just couldn't doit..... I got mad and went to bed.....

~Haz~
    i think i need to move closer to you

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I may have been told no, dont really remember. I usually beat them to it in a relationship. I tried something with my first girlfriend and have used it on every one since and it seems to work.

I have told them no at least one withing the first month. They are WTF? Im just tired, dont feel like it tonight even though they can see obviously Im up to the task...

It makes them feel like there is something wrong with them, they are inadequate and never say no. I have had one or two try later and I say OK no problem. They seem to change their mind quickly or just want to blow me to make sure Im taken care of.
    works everytime, just used this type of thing on my current gf, she wanted to and i said nope, don't feel like it and we're not doing anything till you get on birth control, she's going to go get the prescription in a few hours lol

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    my buddy would blow his load in his wifes hair when she shot him down.. talk about waking up ont he wrong side of the bed
    LOL, my wife spends a lot of my money on her hair. She gets it "cut" (colored) often. Now I have the perfect payback next time it happens.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    LOL, my wife spends a lot of my money on her hair. She gets it "cut" (colored) often. Now I have the perfect payback next time it happens.
    i hope you like the couch lol

jbm

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I am proud to say my current gf has never even once denied me pleasure in our relationship and we are going on 3 years. even if she's not in the mood for sex she will always find alternative means of making sure I am well taken care of. Great girl!

Last edited by Polska; 04-04-2010 at 04:35 PM.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Chill out man. Some of your posts are just as useless. Its the lounge. I could understand if he was posting random pics in the Q and A forum or something like that. That picture was funny and somewhat relevant to the post.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    I am proud to say my current gf has never even once denied me pleasure in our relationship and we are going on 3 years. even if she's not in the mood for sex she will always find alternative means of making sure I am well taken care of. Great girl!

And she lets you post pictures of her ass on the forum. You have found a keeper.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post

lol....

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    my wife has a stronger drive than me so I haven't had the problem. I have had the opposite where I wasn't in the mood and she was mad at me :P

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    And she lets you post pictures of her ass on the forum. You have found a keeper.
    she doesn't care as long as her face isn't visible. and yes, she is a keeper. I've gone through quite a few girls and she is the best

jbm

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    I rarely get told no, yet if I do I either go to sleep with a vicious bitch fit (especially if I'm horny as hell and on cycle) or I go to the store and see if any female friends of mine are available. If all else fails u can always grab the lotion and teach her a lesson by letting loose on her back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information