Abominator is offline Banned

Took a plunge and bought an iPod nano--total f*cking waste

I thought I was weird for being pretty much the only guy I know without an iPod. I do a lot of cardio so I thought some music would make the experience more enjoyable--all I experience now is anger.

Bought an iPod nano yesterday with an armband case. One, the armband cuts off my circulation because my guns are too big. Second, the music cuts out at random times--I have to mess with the headphone plug to get the music to start playing again. And third, the headphones f*cking suck--keep falling out of my ears and shit.

$150 down the drain.

/rant

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    my nano is the shit

I also have 2 ipod shuffles I use in the gym and for running (I leave one at my parents house so when I go for a run with my brother)...they're cheap

how big are your guns that the armband doesn't work?

cause I could still add one more inch and be ok

the headphones do suck...spend another 15 bucks and get the sony ones that go over the ear.

it shouldn't be cutting out...unless your armband is getting in the way of the jack
    if you take it out of the case and it still does that you should take it back.

I think you just bought a shitty model of arm band and you need to upgrade your headphones. The ones they give you are ok if your sitting still but pull out for everyone doing any kind of moving around or cardio.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    ^

Agreed. I've had a nano for 2-3 years and I love it. If the music is cutting out it might be defective so bring it back.

Abominator is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    my nano is the shit

I also have 2 ipod shuffles I use in the gym and for running (I leave one at my parents house so when I go for a run with my brother)...they're cheap

how big are your guns that the armband doesn't work?

cause I could still add one more inch and be ok

the headphones do suck...spend another 15 bucks and get the sony ones that go over the ear.

it shouldn't be cutting out...unless your armband is getting in the way of the jack
    if you take it out of the case and it still does that you should take it back.

I think you just bought a shitty model of arm band and you need to upgrade your headphones. The ones they give you are ok if your sitting still but pull out for everyone doing any kind of moving around or cardio.
    Not big at all, ha. You're right about the armband--it's a piece of garbage. I'll have to upgrade

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    god thing i don't have ipod... lolol!

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have some 15 dollar skull candy ear buds and I love them. They never fall out and there like ear plugs, they block out all the noise.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I think you'll find yourself enjoying it once you get the right accessories and music loaded up.

btw do steal your mp3's from friends and the internet

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I've always had a problem with armbands (I have a Zune). The one that lasted the longest was from DLO. I got about a year out of it. I then bought another one from Belkin and the metal ring that was used to thread the strap through broke after a week. ****!!! I don't even bother with music any more. I'm not buying another armband.

wantmoremass is offline Associate Member
    i use an ipod nano at the gym. i have the lanyard though, so it hangs from my neck. doesn't get in the way as much, although i sometimes flip it to my back when doing anything involving pressing chest against a machine. i also have shure 110 in-ear headphones, which have a very short cable (they come with an add-on cable which is quite long) which is perfect for connecting to the lanyard set up.

kinda like this...
    http://www.eforcity.us/img/250X250/DAPPNANOHS01.jpg

only with these headphones:

http://store.shure.com/store/shure/e...ctID.121026300

agreed, apple headphones are shite, although i like the iphone headphones for when i'm listening on the train or street so you don't have to pull it out to fwd/reverse/pause/volume.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Love my ipod.

Thread Information