Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja

Canada steroid rehab?

http://www.drugrehab.ca/steroids-addiction.html

Just incase anyone needs it :P

Apparently only 0.6% of Canadians have used AAS..... Seems a little low. At least with the people I Know

dieselz is offline New Member
    haha yeah same here.. i know way too many juicers.. Too bad half of them dont have a clue about what theyre doing. ugh

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm almost willing to bet my paycheck that the percentage of New Jersians using steroids is higher than all of Canada LOLOLOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm almost willing to bet my paycheck that the percentage of New Jersians using steroids is higher than all of Canada LOLOLOL

~Haz~
    HAHA,
    We play fair here
    well, obviously not all of us

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Guys on steroids are as common as Toyota Carollas in NJ LOLOLOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    in canada - people who are drug addicts can get on disability.

my next door neighbor's son is a meth addict at the age of 24-25.... he's on disability for life because he's "sick"

hrmmm, free $ for my "addicition"? sweet. lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    in canada - people who are drug addicts can get on disability.

my next door neighbor's son is a meth addict at the age of 24-25.... he's on disability for life because he's "sick"

hrmmm, free $ for my "addicition"? sweet. lol
    WTF I though America was the only place stupid enough to do something like that.

God, think of the money we could save if we did away with welfare...

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Just a few years ago, in Fredericton, New Brunswick, a drug bust happened involving anabolic steroids . The steroids were being sold in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and also Ontario. And there was a man that was said to have bought for over 600,000 dollars of steroids, and that is the very proof that he was really struggling with steroids addiction. If someone got caught buying $600,000 dollars worth of blow they would call this person a..hmmmm....drug lord! In 2002, in the Quebec province, principally in Montreal and Quebec City, they made a study on athletes and found that almost one percent of them had developed a steroids addiction. Holy shit, 1 percent, its an epidemic!!! And 70 percent of those who were using steroids were under seventeen years old, which means that steroids addiction starts at a younger age.

Steroids addiction is very common with people who start using these drugs. A lot of person start using steroids only to build muscles, but it can often escalate to a full on steroids addiction. Once a person gets addicted to steroids, there are different symptoms that come in. The people struggling with steroids addiction will show anxiety, exhilaration, depression and various mood swings. It is very dangerous for the person’s health as the steroids affect not only the muscles but also different organs. The addiction to steroids can eventually become fatal.
    Are they for real with this shit? First off, the diction and grammar above is so poor, I'm tempted to believe an 8th grader wrote it for a school project. Second, the sources they used as evidence of their wild claims are bullshit. The only positive thing I can say is that Canada at least has a common sense approach as far as their laws on steroids go. But for the most part, I'd say this article is an epic fail.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~
    Not just because of our high population density either, but its almost a traditional male right of passage in some good parts of Jersey too. If I had made a list of every guy I ever met in my life and remembered it seems like an easy half of them all have cycled.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Are they for real with this shit? First off, the diction and grammar above is so poor, I'm tempted to believe an 8th grader wrote it for a school project. Second, the sources they used as evidence of their wild claims are bullshit. The only positive thing I can say is that Canada at least has a common sense approach as far as their laws on steroids go. But for the most part, I'd say this article is an epic fail.
    Agreed.... the article itself is terrible.... thats why I posted this.... comical to say the least

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    do all canadian girls look like that receptionist on the web site??

Thread Information