Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

The toughest guy on the internet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW4YD...eature=related

"YO! Im goan turn up, beat yo room mate up. Sleep in his bed. Then slap yo profesors"

Abominator is offline Banned
    Isn't he a little old to be posting "call out" vids?

Abominator is offline Banned
    The response vid is hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlbpnodtfUg

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    The response vid is hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlbpnodtfUg

Yeah I just watched that and I was in stitches!

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    lol.

paddy155 is offline Member
    You've got to love the internet. That was a laugh.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Jesus, I diddnt know people were that stupid in this world. After watching that I hope aliens come and kill us all.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    lmaoooo this is fkn great

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    is this a wwf audition tape?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Lmao. From the look on his face it should have been "this is patron! I'm trying not to puke!"

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the second one was fvking hillarious....

this shit had me laughing....

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    "knock over the blue liquid, you keep your combs in"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. that was fckin awesome!

Moto

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    just as bad as some of the threads on here that obviously show that the internet makes them feel like they are the smartest :P

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Oh man haha.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the second one, "i gtot my own half naked guy with sunglasses on"
    say hi barry.....

fvking died man....

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    the second one, "i gtot my own half naked guy with sunglasses on"
    say hi barry.....

fvking died man....
    lmfao same part.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    That second video was off the charts funny. I had tears.....

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

these guys just keep playing the part that everyone makes fun of them for

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    haha i had to look this one up:

guido

A sad pathetic excuse for a male; not necessarily of Italian descent, but most likely; usually native to the New York/New Jersey Tri-State area.

WARDROBE: tight zipper shirts, tracksuits, designer jeans, fuzzy kangol hats, tiny hoop earrings, fake gold chains, and related Euro-trash garb and tacky cheese-wear.

NATURAL HABITAT: Known to frequent Tri-State area malls looking for club gear to waste their week's pay on (most likely spotted shopping at "Bang Bang" in Staten Island). During the day when not at their food delivery, telemarketting, or construction job, can be located at their local gym tanning or lifting weights. Can be found nightly at mainstream danceclubs they read about online (SF, Webster Hall, Etc.). Most notable for cruising the Jersey shore in an old car (Honda, Mustang, etc.) which has been tinted, painted and sports $1,000-$3,000 rims in a feeble attempt to look like new. Guido cars usually have a boomin' system through which cheesy music like freestyle, commercial club/trance and hip-hop (anything KTU plays) is loudly blasted.

GENETIC LINKS: Directly related to modern day urban-guidos, A.K.A. "wiggers," A.K.A. "wegros;" urban-guidos are white males who once exhibited the traits referenced above, but have now instead opted to keep it unreal, with wardrobes consisting of clothes from labels like FUBU and Rocawear which they bought on sale at Macy's. These individuals still listen to the same music and drive the same type of car as their predece...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    haha i had to look this one up:

guido

A sad pathetic excuse for a male; not necessarily of Italian descent, but most likely; usually native to the New York/New Jersey Tri-State area.

WARDROBE: tight zipper shirts, tracksuits, designer jeans, fuzzy kangol hats, tiny hoop earrings, fake gold chains, and related Euro-trash garb and tacky cheese-wear.

NATURAL HABITAT: Known to frequent Tri-State area malls looking for club gear to waste their week's pay on (most likely spotted shopping at "Bang Bang" in Staten Island). During the day when not at their food delivery, telemarketting, or construction job, can be located at their local gym tanning or lifting weights. Can be found nightly at mainstream danceclubs they read about online (SF, Webster Hall, Etc.). Most notable for cruising the Jersey shore in an old car (Honda, Mustang, etc.) which has been tinted, painted and sports $1,000-$3,000 rims in a feeble attempt to look like new. Guido cars usually have a boomin' system through which cheesy music like freestyle, commercial club/trance and hip-hop (anything KTU plays) is loudly blasted.

GENETIC LINKS: Directly related to modern day urban-guidos, A.K.A. "wiggers," A.K.A. "wegros;" urban-guidos are white males who once exhibited the traits referenced above, but have now instead opted to keep it unreal, with wardrobes consisting of clothes from labels like FUBU and Rocawear which they bought on sale at Macy's. These individuals still listen to the same music and drive the same type of car as their predece...
    Now that is good, better than the videos.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    what a tool!!!!!!......haha no one who is tough or is capable of doing someone in, like he is bumping on about, would ever make a video of it and put on youtube.....i call P USSY!!!!!!!

the second one was funny shit!!! haha

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Mr.Rose;5156292]haha i had to look this one up:

guido

GENETIC LINKS: Directly related to modern day urban-guidos, A.K.A. "wiggers," A.K.A. "wegros;" urban-guidos are white males who once exhibited the traits referenced above, but have now instead opted to keep it unreal, with wardrobes consisting of clothes from labels like FUBU and Rocawear which they bought on sale at Macy's. These individuals still listen to the same music and drive the same type of car as their predece...[/QUOTe

Lol nice classification. Natural habitat lmao.

cobra305 is offline Member
    2nd one was fvckin hilarious, first guys were as cool as a ten lb bag a dicks

Thread Information