paddy155 is offline Member

Went to the doctor's last week for a bloodtest.

Well what happened is I went to the doctor's last week to get bloodwork done. I did not tell him I that I have cycled steroids before. I told him I was alway's tired,low energy,no sexdrive etc. He checked me over and took a blood sample and told me he would check everything. Testosterone and everything else for sexdrive etc. He told me to phone today to get the results. I did so and got the receptionist and she said everything was fine. When I asked for a copy,she said that patient's don't really get copies and I would have to speak to the doctor as to why I would want them. How do I know exactly how my test levels are etc. Do I just go with the receptionist's word that everything is ok ?

paddy155 is offline Member
    Also,if I phone back tommorrow, What if the receptionist or more importantly the doctor say's to me "why do you want a copy of your test result's" or "why do you want to know the numbers " ?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy155 View Post
    Also,if I phone back tommorrow, What if the receptionist or more importantly the doctor say's to me "why do you want a copy of your test result's" or "why do you want to know the numbers " ?
    its ur body u have every right to.........just like u have right to chose to use AAS.....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it should not be an issue. tell them you like to keep it for your records but you shouldnt have to give a reason.

i'm sure if she said you are fine that you are. they have no reason to lie

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    I've never heard of that - its YOUR results about YOUR body. you call them and tell them you want them. Its as simple as that.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Ive always been given the copies of my blood tests, she's just an idiot

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you want one you get one. I have NEVER been refused and I just say I like to keep records also.

I would really question it if the doctor did not want to give it to me and once I had it if there was anything out of the ordinary like low test I would first confront him and then change doctors.

Thread Information