Thread: the fourth kind

fitaccent is offline New Member

the fourth kind

If u saw the recent movie 'the fourth kind' and have some feedback about the authenticity or stories about Nome, Alsk. and UFO encounters, please share them with me in this thread.

I don't have any authenticity or anything like that, but I did recently see it. I thought Milla Jovovich played the part well though for what she had too. If you google Nome, you'll get a shitton of results, a lot pertaining to the movie though =(.

Personally I think it's a load of bull but who knows? Check out imdb.com I know a few of the people over there have really been into it.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    There are a LOT more sighting and encounters in Mexico and they are documented, not just villagers.

I know several people who have had encounters while flying small aircraft and other related things.

I have my own story but it's a little to much to post. LOL Makes me sound like I was on an acid trip or something...

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    That movie was DREADFUL.

fitaccent is offline New Member
    I couldn't find any real evidence to back up any of the accounts from the movie. The lady that was suppose to be the doctor with the missing kid is an actress. The FBI has been to Nome, Alsk over 2,000 times, but I think that is because they keep having missing people get lost in the wild and freeze to death. I thought the movie was okay, and I personally would not be surprised if we found some other life in the universe in the next ten years. Even the Vatican Church has backed up a possibility of us making some discovery of life on other planets. It would suck if aliens were hostile, we haven't come close to laser rays yet.

StevePJC is offline Member
    The tell tale sign of movie bumpkis was the "file footage" of someone levitating while screaming crap in a forgotten language. I think if that footage was real, it would have made it's way out a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC View Post
    The tell tale sign of movie bumpkis was the "file footage" of someone levitating while screaming crap in a forgotten language. I think if that footage was real, it would have made it's way out a long time ago.
    Nah they were quite sly - they didn't actually claim some of those more spectacular bits were real footage, they just put them in black and white so they would look the same as the little bits of real footage they used to try and make us assume that they were real footage too.

StevePJC is offline Member
    My bad

I thought they tried to blur the line Blair Witch Style.

I saw the movie albeit on PPV. I admit I started to pay attention to other things when it got really silly in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC View Post
    My bad

I thought they tried to blur the line Blair Witch Style.

I saw the movie albeit on PPV. I admit I started to pay attention to other things when it got really silly in my eyes.
    Yeah they did - that's what I'm saying - they dropped in black and white clips labelled "real footage" and then other times they cut to black and white footage and hope you assume it's real footage again.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    That movie was DREADFUL.
    I agree, hard to make it through.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    It was fake. Just google "Fourth kind fake", etc. on Google and you'll get all the information you'll need. Even people from Alaska said, "It was just a movie," and they were tired of getting real life phone calls about it.

Thread Information