Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

Women need to stop talking their ex/current bf's up.

I cannot tell you how many times I have heard "My old boyfriend is hugggggge.", then I meet the fvck and hes like 6'2" 170lbs. It's really aggravating. Girls are dumb. This is just a thread to simply bitch

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    lmao. ive never heard that. i usually hear

"my ex was a lazy slob. your so hot and fit. i love it. lets make babies"

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I cannot tell you how many times I have heard "My old boyfriend is hugggggge.", then I meet the fvck and hes like 6'2" 170lbs. It's really aggravating. Girls are dumb. This is just a thread to simply bitch
    maybe shes not talking about his physique

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

This must be a jersey thing too..... cuz i've heard it before.....

I've also dated 2 girls who have dated amateur bodybuilders that look just about good enough to go pro. I've seen the pics..... pissed me off LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    LOL girls ARE DUMB this is true

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    HAHAHA,
    Its funny that you said this b/c This is the exact same thing that happened to me.

Not that I am huge.....but he was far from me and i laughed when I saw him

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    hahahaha awesome glad someone shed light on that subject, i hear all the time my man is bigger than you, my friend is bigger than you blah blah blah. stupid ass b*tches dont know what the f*ck they are talking about im 260lbs 6'4 usually at 15 bf im not small. and it seems everyones boy friend or friend is bigger hahah b*tches are blind. thats cool if they think that theyr f*g boy is big, but why always try and put me down by comparing them to ME... my ex used to always see guys on tv and just out of the blue say "oh hes bigger than you" "his arms look bigger than yours". why even mention it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    hahahaha awesome glad someone shed light on that subject, i hear all the time my man is bigger than you, my friend is bigger than you blah blah blah. stupid ass b*tches dont know what the f*ck they are talking about im 260lbs 6'4 usually at 15 bf im not small. and it seems everyones boy friend or friend is bigger hahah b*tches are blind. thats cool if they think that theyr f*g boy is big, but why always try and put me down by comparing them to ME... my ex used to always see guys on tv and just out of the blue say "oh hes bigger than you" "his arms look bigger than yours". why even mention it!!!
    omg i know what you mean.. im ALMOST 6ft.. ruffly 270~275lbs.. and i have asked a few people what they think i weigh... mind you these are gym goers n' they all said 230 or 240.. but when i ask women they are like.. 205?
    REALLY 20motherfvcking5?!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    omg i know what you mean.. im ALMOST 6ft.. ruffly 270~275lbs.. and i have asked a few people what they think i weigh... mind you these are gym goers n' they all said 230 or 240.. but when i ask women they are like.. 205?
    hahaha i feel ya, seriously broke up with my ex cuz she kept pointing out how these little 170lbs guys she thinks are bigger just cuz they have 0 body fat and every muscle shows. ive been up too 265lbs at my biggest and some how i man weighing close to 100lbs less than me is bigger!! lol

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    That's when you should have out of the blue said "oh she's hotter than you" about some meh chick on tv.

damn dude, ur pretty huge.

Abominator is offline Banned
    She can't talk up her ex if she's dead, just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by DarnGoodLookin View Post

damn dude, ur pretty huge.
    lol nah.. im just really dense.. but thanks

hahaha i feel ya, seriously broke up with my ex cuz she kept pointing out how these little 170lbs guys she thinks are bigger just cuz they have 0 body fat and every muscle shows. ive been up too 265lbs at my biggest and some how i man weighing close to 100lbs less than me is bigger!! lol
    Exactly...I swear to god my warm up set on the flat bench is more than those motherfvckers max. out....but they're bigger than us....horse shit

yep they just dumb

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Dam you guys date some dumb bitches...lol

we have alot of dumb bitches in california

we have alot of dumb bitches in california
    North Jersey wins...hands down. Stuck up, rich, guidette, princesses who are impossible to please and are as dumb as rocks.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I usually just ignore chicks when they talk.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    maybe shes not talking about his physique
    Hahahah thinking the same thing. Did you check out his junk?

My OLD gf use to get pissed if I even mentioned an ex but yet she found it perfectly acceptable to say Hey so and so use to do this like this and I really really like it, he was very good at that.

I started responding that's nice, add it to the list of things you will NEVER get done by me. After a while she got the hint but I had to explain it in detail like 10x. Finally she was like Really, do I do that? OMG that's Sooo bad. No sh*t.

I had to give her example for a while though and let her get pissed. Ohh my ex xxx had the pretiest hair of anyone I have dated. This other one had the most perfect Tit's, Ass, gave the best head etc. After a while she got it...

Women are just clueless and self centered. THEY are the only one who matters.

NO, not ALL women there are exceptions but you women out there Im sure know MANY women like this. Right?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-26-2010 at 01:30 AM.

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    lol nah.. im just really dense.. but thanks
    metal bones?

Quote Originally Posted by DarnGoodLookin View Post
    metal bones?
    yeah and razor sharp retractable claws.. zomg

Shinalynn is offline Female Member
    Ok so I am Tai's GF, I will admit that I did that dumb ass shit too. He let me know how dumb I was and told me to make an account on here to learn more about it. I have and now I get it. On the flip side, this is what you have an interest in, there for you know the correct terminology. I am interested in cars, there are lots of guys that don’t know as much about cars as I do. I do not go around calling anyone dumb bc they don’t know the correct terminology about cars. I simply excuse it on the fact I know more about the subject than they do.
    If she isnt willing to learn about it, then ya by all means, she is a dumb bitch.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've found that women apparently mistaken lean for built. My friend's x bf was just a naturally lean guy and they kept talking about him like he was a super hot / huge guy...uh NOT.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    yeah. girls see lean and think it means they are built

which as we know isnt the case

its all tv and movies fault i say!! lol

blinding women to what truly being built is.

I have always preferred someone built, to someone who is lean. There is something about the strength that gets me :P
    Anyway I didnt know about height, weight, mass. They look "built" bc they are lean with a lil bit of muscle. Not just BUILT. Then I met Tai, said something "dumb" and he showed me what being "built" really is all about.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinalynn View Post
    I have always preferred someone built, to someone who is lean. There is something about the strength that gets me :P
    Anyway I didnt know about height, weight, mass. They look "built" bc they are lean with a lil bit of muscle. Not just BUILT. Then I met Tai, said something "dumb" and he showed me what being "built" really is all about.

HAHA I think admin needs to change his title to "270 but look 205....."

LOLOLOLOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Ok so I am Tai's GF, I will admit that I did that dumb ass shit too. He let me know how dumb I was and told me to make an account on here to learn more about it. I have and now I get it. On the flip side, this is what you have an interest in, there for you know the correct terminology. I am interested in cars, there are lots of guys that don’t know as much about cars as I do. I do not go around calling anyone dumb bc they don’t know the correct terminology about cars. I simply excuse it on the fact I know more about the subject than they do.
    If she isnt willing to learn about it, then ya by all means, she is a dumb bitch.
    agreed but how many times u heard that ford tempo is the best car ever.....and dont tell me if u heard that u dont want to smack the heck out of the person who said that. and u will also call him/her dumb.

I have always preferred someone built, to someone who is lean. There is something about the strength that gets me :P Anyway I didnt know about height, weight, mass. They look "built" bc they are lean with a lil bit of muscle. Not just BUILT. Then I met Tai, said something "dumb" and he showed me what being "built" really is all about.
    Most girls like the exact opposite, skinny, lean abercrombie model over a massive and fairly lean guy. It's annoying. Very annoying. I just don't understand how a girl could feel so secure and safe with some 170lbs twig when they go out to places. To each his own though....

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    I've found that women apparently mistaken lean for built. My friend's x bf was just a naturally lean guy and they kept talking about him like he was a super hot / huge guy...uh NOT.
    haha exactley what im talking about. girls are really blind

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Lol, okay this thread is great, and I agree..girls do not know the difference between a built guy and a natural skinny lean guy aka the guy on the twilight, but I have heard girls talk about their ex's like omg my ex had huge muscles and I see them and they are a lean 175lbs, just makes you laugh lol.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Hahahah thinking the same thing. Did you check out his junk?

My OLD gf use to get pissed if I even mentioned an ex but yet she found it perfectly acceptable to say Hey so and so use to do this like this and I really really like it, he was very good at that.

I started responding that's nice, add it to the list of things you will NEVER get done by me. After a while she got the hint but I had to explain it in detail like 10x. Finally she was like Really, do I do that? OMG that's Sooo bad. No sh*t.

I had to give her example for a while though and let her get pissed. Ohh my ex xxx had the pretiest hair of anyone I have dated. This other one had the most perfect Tit's, Ass, gave the best head etc. After a while she got it...

Women are just clueless and self centered. THEY are the only one who matters.

NO, not ALL women there are exceptions but you women out there Im sure know MANY women like this. Right?
    Dude, that would piss me off so much, I dont want to hear sh1t about any of my girlfriends ex's and I make that very apparent to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I usually just ignore chicks when they talk.
    spoken like a true gentleman.......i never heard a woman talk.....

Most girls like the exact opposite, skinny, lean abercrombie model over a massive and fairly lean guy. It's annoying. Very annoying. I just don't understand how a girl could feel so secure and safe with some 170lbs twig when they go out to places. To each his own though....
    I am sorry but I have to LOL at this one. Its not a matter of feeling safe for me. It is really hard to explain, but I am a very independent girl. I like to take care of my own. I am just really attracted to bigger guys. I hate "lean" guys legs..they look like chicken legs to me. No real meat..and I am not attracted to body fat at all. But as you say, to each her own.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    agreed but how many times u heard that ford tempo is the best car ever.....and dont tell me if u heard that u dont want to smack the heck out of the person who said that. and u will also call him/her dumb.
    LOL I dont want to smack them as much as I cant help myself from laughing..I get your point tho.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    lmao. ive never heard that. i usually hear

"my ex was a lazy slob. your so hot and fit. i love it. lets make babies"

wait...... arent they pregos already

what i hear after sexis u r way better then my ex or my current BF and sometimes receive text in the middle of night telling me just had sex and u were much better

Thread Information