Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member

New Rule Proposal

I think it should be a rule that new members can not post a thread pertaining to their "friend". As if creating an anonymous user name wasnt enough, we have individuals come on here and ask questions like "How does my cycle look" and then one someone bashes them about it they say "Oh its for a friend, not me".

I think it should be established that you can NOT make threads pertaining to your friend when it comes to advice that needs specific answers.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Good idea bro...

What about asking for your pets, im thinking of putting my parrot on tren ???

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Good idea bro...

What about asking for your pets, im thinking of putting my parrot on tren???
    Def not a good idea bro..... those things are nasty enough. Maybe some eq tho..... LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Good idea bro...

What about asking for your pets, im thinking of putting my parrot on tren???
    If your parrot is present I dont see it to be a problem.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    I have an idea to.

In the Q&A section, there should be a button in all posts where you can click good or bad ,,, something along those lines.

When maybe 5 members push bad in a row. It shows a red line accross it with a thumb down. Or deletes it.

Just something to stop these morons in the Q&A

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    A better rule would be requiring all the guys to have avatar's of their junk.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    You would need widescreen to see mine...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    You would need widescreen to see mine...
    It's all about the girth!

Blog Entries
    It's all about the girth!
    I was talking about the girth, you'd need a cinema screen to see the lenght.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Yes remapping the repuation button would be awesome and easier for others to take advice. As long as it cannot be abused then I am all for it

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    I have an idea to.

In the Q&A section, there should be a button in all posts where you can click good or bad ,,, something along those lines.

When maybe 5 members push bad in a row. It shows a red line accross it with a thumb down. Or deletes it.

Just something to stop these morons in the Q&A
    That initially doesn't sound like a bad idea...... but what will inevitably happen is you're going to give a bad review on some noobs advice and you'll give your own. That noob will gather 4 of his other noob friends and they'll band togeter and give every post you make a thumbs down with a line through the post LOLOLOLOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i think all the new noobs should not be allowed to post. Other day guy was asking for a deca + test cycle at 170lbs one noob told him to go for it cause he is working for 4 hrs...i kept asking to post his diet he wont do it....

ANother example one guy was asking hw much muscle he will get for test cycle so one smart ass told him to keep adding the substances till he get the results :

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    I think it should be a rule that new members can not post a thread pertaining to their "friend". As if creating an anonymous user name wasnt enough, we have individuals come on here and ask questions like "How does my cycle look" and then one someone bashes them about it they say "Oh its for a friend, not me".

I think it should be established that you can NOT make threads pertaining to your friend when it comes to advice that needs specific answers.
    lol I think that's a silly idea and you should relax a little - if you don't like the thread then don't post in it.

Some of us may actually have friends that lift and juice but aren't members here.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    lol I think that's a silly idea and you should relax a little - if you don't like the thread then don't post in it.

Some of us may actually have friends that lift and juice but aren't members here.
    Well whatya know - Someone who doesnt practice what the preach

If I may go a bit more in depth, its obnoxious to start helping people in a thread and once you correct them they automatically say "Oh its not for me its for a freind" "The cycle isnt mine its for a friend" "That picture isnt me, its my friend". My point is, if it needs to go as far as stats and you need specific details to answer a question, you should only be able make threads regarding yourself.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Well whatya know - Someone who doesnt practice what the preach

If I may go a bit more in depth, its obnoxious to start helping people in a thread and once you correct them they automatically say "Oh its not for me its for a freind" "The cycle isnt mine its for a friend" "That picture isnt me, its my friend". My point is, if it needs to go as far as stats and you need specific details to answer a question, you should only be able make threads regarding yourself.
    lol I don't dislike your thread - I just disagree with your idea - I'm not about to start another thread trying to ban threads which suggest silly new rules!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    lol I don't dislike your thread - I just disagree with your idea - I'm not about to start another thread trying to ban threads which suggest silly new rules!
    You should definitely start one... so I can start a thread that is against threads that are against silly new rules!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    That initially doesn't sound like a bad idea...... but what will inevitably happen is you're going to give a bad review on some noobs advice and you'll give your own. That noob will gather 4 of his other noob friends and they'll band togeter and give every post you make a thumbs down with a line through the post LOLOLOLOL

~Haz~
    HAHA,
    it was just a quick thought.
    but more holes then swiss cheese it looks like

HAHA,
    it was just a quick thought.
    but more holes then swiss cheese it looks like
    wait...did someone said holes?????

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    New rule proposal... no threads about rule proposals

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    New rule proposal... no threads about rule proposals
    You gotta make a new thread lol.

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    how about a system that forces newcomers to read the stickies before they make their first post. It could make them click through a few pages of info and have like 5 questions at the end to check comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    how about a system that forces newcomers to read the stickies before they make their first post. It could make them click through a few pages of info and have like 5 questions at the end to check comprehension.
    lol, homework. That wouldnt work because they would open it up in a new screen and do a word search and quickly find the ansewrs without actually knowing them.

How about chuck norris' fist coming out of the computer screen and punching some of these little fuks in the face

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    How about newbs would have to answer a hundred question quiz pertaining to cycling, diet, and pct. Once they pass then they can post.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I wish this guy couldnt post. Hes more annoying than noobs wanting to run tren on thier first cycle.

Sparhawk is offline New Member
    My friend says this is a good idea.

jg2
    jg2 is offline Associate Member
    i say we screen ourselves on which threads are worth posting in... wether they are worth advice or a smart ass comment... either way... to many rules get old and it will start sounding like fukn golf.... i golf..... but i dont with jack asses that want to smack you with a rule book.....

thats just this dumb asses opinion.... who am i to judge someones intelligence level and if there question is worthy or not.... of course theres already rules for the morons that post threads like... " were do i get JUICE"... they weed there self out..

jg2
    jg2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    see..... now thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    I dont get it.

6ft5 is offline Member
    I think this thread is the longest, stoopidist, mostly a big waist of my time. Lol! And if people posted there junk, a lot of people would have posted double junk.?? Just my .02 all that was suposed to be kinda funny?? Pob not.

Sorry for waisting your time

I guess you dont spend much time in the lounge huh.

it wasnt him it was his friend ranting.....

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    it wasnt him it was his friend ranting.....

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    this is actually a really good idea. If there were some sort of "on-boarding" process that newbs had to accomplish before being able to post, that may save a lot of bandwith as it relates to stupid and redundant questions that can be answered with a little reading. Almost like when you start a new job and have to go through a certain number of training videos before you can do "real work". Not bad.

6ft5 is offline Member

Was a joke just not a good one.

ModelInProgress is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i think all the new noobs should not be allowed to post. Other day guy was asking for a deca + test cycle at 170lbs one noob told him to go for it cause he is working for 4 hrs...i kept asking to post his diet he wont do it....

ANother example one guy was asking hw much muscle he will get for test cycle so one smart ass told him to keep adding the substances till he get the results :
    So you don't want any new members to be allowed on this site or just not to be able to ask questions or participate in discussions? What is the point of having a site dedicated to education and discussion about not only AAS, but work-outs, nutrition, supplements, etc. if you don't want newcomers to be able to benefit from it? I realize that alot of people ask stupid questions or at least questions that have already been asked several times, but not all new people are guilty of this. Neither are all new people to the site new to the topics being discussed. If someone doesn't actually want to get help (meaning they won't accept constructive criticism, won't list the information needed to answer their question, or won't listen to anyone) their loss, don't waste your time on them. But it is unfair to just blacklist everyone that hasn't been on here for years or made thousands of posts. Remember that you (the collective you, not referring to one person) haven't always known everything that you know now, you learned from other people, trial and error, and research. I totally understand the frustration of the older member, vets, mods, etc. and to be honest, some people's questions annoy me also, but I just move on to another thread (after telling my hubby to read the stupid or redundant $h!t another idiot posted LOL).

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    How about newbs would have to answer a hundred question quiz pertaining to cycling, diet, and pct. Once they pass then they can post.
    Not everyone on the site is interested in AAS and thus PCT (I have no intention of using AAS, but I like many of the other sections). Also, this is in large part an educational forum, so people come to learn from others and increase their knowledge...if they already know everything there is to know about cycles, PCT, and diet, there would be no reason for them to join in the first place. Like I've said before, I understand that many newbies are a royal pain in the a$$ and ask stupid questions, but even the pros, vets, etc. started somewhere, they weren't born knowing everything that they know now.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by awesome1
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this is actually a really good idea. If there were some sort of "on-boarding" process that newbs had to accomplish before being able to post, that may save a lot of bandwith as it relates to stupid and redundant questions that can be answered with a little reading. Almost like when you start a new job and have to go through a certain number of training videos before you can do "real work". Not bad.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    This suggestion actually makes sense...

lol, homework. That wouldnt work because they would open it up in a new screen and do a word search and quickly find the ansewrs without actually knowing them.

Even that amount of searching is probably more than some people do LOL

How about chuck norris' fist coming out of the computer screen and punching some of these little fuks in the face

LOL...specifically spammers and trolls!

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    Im thinking this is a bad rule just like modelinprogress said, this site is for educating people. maybe some are embarrassed to ask some questions, so be it. I think too many members here think they are god of AR, and try and put others down here and think they can run this site cuz they have a high number of postings so they think they can make new rules up.If you want a new rule then have one where every member shows respect no matter what someone post as long as it doesnt cross the rules. you dont like it, then go to a diff post

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Modelinprogress, if we want your opinion , I'll give it too you....LMAO i'm so getting hit for that

back to OP...
    I don't think there would be any good or bad rule, you will always have trolls and losers.. .. but i will say i spent years in the powerlifting forum before moving other places. the whole site isn't about ASS, so you couldn't make ideas directly connected to steroids .

but, i think admin should use the power to ban people more when they are moody or are caught lying like many many many people have about their pictures or stats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information