Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Ever experimented with Vaginal Tightening?

Ever experimented with Vaginal Tightening?

I'm seeing a girl right now, she's great... and the sex is pretty good... but her pu$$y is just too loose!

When I have a girl with a tight pu$$y, I only last about 5 to 10 mins, but with this girl it's going on for 30 to 45 mins because she's just too loose. It still feels good but it's nowhere near as good as a tight pu$$y.

At the moment I'm looking at methods of vaginal tightening on the internet, something we can do at home together without surgery.

Am I wasting my time? Or can a loose pu$$y actually be made tighter?

She's never given birth before, she's just naturally loose.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    maybe your just small down there?
    songdog likes this.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    maybe your just small down there?
    XXXX2^^

Maybe you need to work on penile enlargement not vaginal tightening. FYI, this has NEVER happened to me.

How many children has she had? If the answer is none, refer to my first sentence again.

Or, she could be one of those freaks that enjoys sticking very large objects up her pvssy and she just hasn't told you yet. Next time you take her out on a date, bring a watermelon with you. If she can't take her eyes off from the watermelon the mystery is solved.

My penis is above average when it comes to both length and girth.

I haven't got a measuring tape to measure my girth, but using a ruler I measure the length to be 18cm, which puts me in the top 10% of the population if you believe this graph:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Penis_percentile.svg

I'm pretty sure my girth is decent too but I'll check it when I get a measuring tape. I have been told by some girls though that I have decent girth.

By the way she's had no children, never given birth.

I'm not gonna dump her or anything, I love the girl, it would just be nice if she was tighter.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 05-02-2010 at 07:45 AM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    While she pees have her stop mid stream. Do that stop and go action often and it might help.

Shinalynn is offline Female Member
    There are things called fenwal balls, or something like that, you can get them at your local sex toy store. Your girl puts them in her and holds them up with her *****. At first it will be hard but if she works at it she should tighten up and be able to squeeze you during sex. (which is pretty cool imo) Anyway if she doesnt do that there is a cream that you can put on there for the blood to have more flow down there and MAKE her swell.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A good ole' donkey punch is my preferred method.

BG and NACH3 like this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Haha.. I got nuthin'.. just lmao...

rocheey is offline Junior Member
    I've only got 5 inches - but most women don't like it any wider than that

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    While she pees have her stop mid stream. Do that stop and go action often and it might help.
    DSM is correct. It's called Kegels. While there is little that can be done about woman's tightness in a relaxed state, doing kegels will improve a womans ability to control the inner muscles that will make for a tighter experience.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    DSM is correct. It's called Kegels. While there is little that can be done about woman's tightness in a relaxed state, doing kegels will improve a womans ability to control the inner muscles that will make for a tighter experience.
    That is basically what the fenwal ball does... if you let go it falls out.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    LMAO @ "experimented"

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post
    I'm seeing a girl right now, she's great... and the sex is pretty good... but her pu$$y is just too loose!

When I have a girl with a tight pu$$y, I only last about 5 to 10 mins, but with this girl it's going on for 30 to 45 mins because she's just too loose. It still feels good but it's nowhere near as good as a tight pu$$y.

At the moment I'm looking at methods of vaginal tightening on the internet, something we can do at home together without surgery.

Am I wasting my time? Or can a loose pu$$y actually be made tighter?

She's never given birth before, she's just naturally loose.
    Naturally loose?!?!?!?!?!? cmon bro. you can tell yourself whatever you want but there are other theories as to why its like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

but I have heard kegels can help but i dunno.

Moto

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinalynn View Post
    That is basically what the fenwal ball does... if you let go it falls out.
    they're actually called ben wah balls...or something to that tune...might have spelled that last bit wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Shinalynn View Post
    There are things called fenwal balls, or something like that, you can get them at your local sex toy store. Your girl puts them in her and holds them up with her *****. At first it will be hard but if she works at it she should tighten up and be able to squeeze you during sex. (which is pretty cool imo) Anyway if she doesnt do that there is a cream that you can put on there for the blood to have more flow down there and MAKE her swell.
    who could think that isn't cool?

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you asked her to stop ****ing the Big Dick John?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Ask her to insert and hold a dildo in her a$$ while you both enjoy sex.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    This is the best suggestion.... I prefer the a vibrator because you can feel the vibrations which is wonderful..... not to mention you may have a small penis, who knows.

Research Kegels, that will help you.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Hell that would work if asking her to stop ****ing Big Dick Bubba does not... Lol.

I f***ed a girl just yesterday and it was the best sex I've ever had... she was just so tight... it was unbelievable I f***ed her 3 times and came in less than 10 minutes each time. Her pu$$y felt amazing!

I wanna experience this with the girl I love, it would be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    they're actually called ben wah balls...or something to that tune...might have spelled that last bit wrong
    I found it. there is the link, but they are called Ben-wal balls. :/

http://yourpassionconsultant.com/con...gel01.php#4604

I f***ed a girl just yesterday and it was the best sex I've ever had... she was just so tight... it was unbelievable I f***ed her 3 times and came in less than 10 minutes each time. Her pu$$y felt amazing!

I wanna experience this with the girl I love, it would be fantastic.
    oh yea....you reallyyyyyyyyyy love this girl....cuz you're not ****ing around with other girls or anything....damn people disgust me

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    oh yea....you reallyyyyyyyyyy love this girl....cuz you're not ****ing around with other girls or anything....damn people disgust me
    I was thinking the same thing, and I agree... piece of shit.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    With a screen name like "ErectileTissue," and a post like this, I have a hard time deciding whether to even take you seriously. Here's an idea, ask the girl you "love" to let the other chick with the tight snatch lay under neath of her, so basically you bang the chick with the tight snatch, but while kissing and laying on top of the girl you "love" (and hopefully she doesn't weigh a lot and crush the chick with the tight puss)...

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    With a screen name like "ErectileTissue," and a post like this, I have a hard time deciding whether to even take you seriously. Here's an idea, ask the girl you "love" to let the other chick with the tight snatch lay under neath of her, so basically you bang the chick with the tight snatch, but while kissing and laying on top of the girl you "love" (and hopefully she doesn't weigh a lot and crush the chick with the tight puss)...

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers.
    I agree, which is the same reason I didn't respond to this thread either.

I'm not sure exactly at what point he is FOS, but he is def FOS.
    BRO, if you are banging OTHER CHICKS, and obviously loving the 10min long sex. GO FVCK OTHER BITCHES. The logic & reasoning in this thread is just completely nonexistent.

DO NOT come on this forum making some lame ass thread like this,
    claiming that your internet glorified penis survey actually told you your in the top 10% of men.
    Next, its important for you to understand, at some stage of your girls life, she was most likely a promiscuous tramp sleeping with 3 new guys every fvckn night. And her ***** has suffered traumatically because of this.

Your relationship is a joke,
    there is no "love" for this girl at all you're FOS
    your penis is NOT in the top 10%, I don't even believe its in the top 25%.
    your girl can try "ben wal" or bens balls, or w/e the fvck its called, her pvssy is still scar'd for life.

Same way penis's don't magically just start growing, the biology of a vagina is not going to change much w/out plastic surgery. I doubt any effort will be worth it. Not to mention, since your out fvckn other chicks anyway, why would you even ask in the first place?

I'm not against cheating, but I am against stupidity. This thread is stupid, you are stupid, and someone needs to burn this thread. Try shrink wrap and a heat gun, or just pour a bucket of ice water over her pvssy. And please, for the sake of man kind, even if you 2 are "together" and shes taking BC, these are the types of girls you generally wanna always wear condoms with, even if you think shes clean. Because YOU are the scumbag endangering HER health out fvckn other sloppy bitches. You're not doing it for your safety you're doing it for her saftey, AT LEAST show her that much "love" if you can't keep your pea sized dick in your pants.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 05-02-2010 at 10:15 PM.

El Corvino is offline Associate Member
    lol - quit being so mean to this guy. His dick is probably normal, she is probably just a normal hooker. She isn't "naturally loose" she is "naturally a whore". My friend got drunk and ****ed with this whore we are all friends with... he said he got 4 fingers in from the get go! Got his whole hand in there within 2 minutes. That isn't natural, that's a hooker.

It's great how everyone just assumes that I'm ****ing other girls behind her back, as if it was a dishonest, deceitful act.

I haven't seen my girlfriend in 82 days. I've been on the phone to her every day since then, sometimes twice a day, and I've been perfectly honest about what I'm feeling. I've told her that I'm finding it more and more difficult to stay away from other girls as the time goes by. I haven't lied to her once.

She already knows that I had a f***buddy when we first met, and I was still f***ing this f***buddy for the first few dates with my girlfriend, I told my girlfriend all about it, but I stopped it when me and my girlfriend decided to be "boyfriend and girlfriend".

So, last time I was on the phone to her, the topic of sex came up again. Not that anyone on this forum will believe a word I say, but it was actually my girlfriend who mentioned this other girl's name (the original f***buddy I had).

When I hung up the phone that time, my girlfriend knew exactly what I was going to do. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but I took comfort in knowing that she some how, in some way, "supported" me in it.

I'm not a Christian, I'm not a Muslim, I'm not a Jew. I don't subscribe to any of the values that a lot of you forum members do. I see nothing wrong with wanting to have sex, and if I'm honest with my partner, I see nothing wrong with having sex with another girl.

Again let me stress this: I haven't lied to my girl, and I haven't done anything behind her back.

So the original topic of discussion was Vaginal Tightening, because when my girlfriend finally comes back to me (which might be another month or two away), I'd like to have an amazing sex life with her.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 05-02-2010 at 11:22 PM.

It's great how everyone just assumes that I'm ****ing other girls behind her back, as if it was a dishonest, deceitful act.

I haven't seen my girlfriend in 82 days. I've been on the phone to her every day since then, sometimes twice a day, and I've been perfectly honest about what I'm feeling. I've told her that I'm finding it more and more difficult to stay away from other girls as the time goes by. I haven't lied to her once.

She already knows that I had a f***buddy when we first met, and I was still f***ing this f***buddy for the first few dates with my girlfriend, I told my girlfriend all about it, but I stopped it when me and my girlfriend decided to be "boyfriend and girlfriend".

So, last time I was on the phone to her, the topic of sex came up again. Not that anyone on this forum will believe a word I say, but it was actually my girlfriend who mentioned this other girl's name (the original f***buddy I had).

When I hung up the phone that time, my girlfriend knew exactly what I was going to do. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but I took comfort in knowing that she some how, in some way, "supported" me in it.

I'm not a Christian, I'm not a Muslim, I'm not a Jew. I don't subscribe to any of the values that a lot of you forum members do. I see nothing wrong with wanting to have sex, and if I'm honest with my partner, I see nothing wrong with having sex with another girl.

Again let me stress this: I haven't lied to my girl, and I haven't done anything behind her back.

So the original topic of discussion was Vaginal Tightening, because when my girlfriend finally comes back to me (which might be another month or two away), I'd like to have an amazing sex life with her.
    Ok good, cause like I said Im not against cheating but I AM against being a decietful dirtbag and bringing home STDs.

Still bro, think about it, its her VAGINA. Just like your penis isn't going to change size, shape or width, her vagina most likely isn't going to change either. I say fvck the stupid exercises and if you're serious about this topic take her to a plastic surgeon for a vaginal lift/tightening or w/e they're called. Otherwise you can try toys all you want I don't see them changing the actual structure or biology of her punanny.

Sometimes in life you can't have your cake and eat it too, this is one of those times. You knew this about the girl when you met her, so at this point either deal with it or leave. I'd say stop focusing on tightening her vagina and see a sex shrink or sex therapist, and talk to them about ways to richen your sex life/techniques/tantra and what not.

But logically speaking, her vaginas most likely not changing w/out plastic surgey.
    Your asking almost the same question newbies ask when they come in here and say "is there anything else I can do to make my nipples smaller other then surgery" and yeh, theres about 10 things you can try, as far as pinching your nipples and crazy gluing them when their hard so they can't loosen. But the only thing thats ever going to be permanent is surgery. 99% of the time techniques to change biology don't work, and most people just lose the idea or get surgery and stop thinking about it.

I say if you're not willing to talk to a plastic surgeon, then talk to a sex therapist to at least get your mind focused on some method of actually compensating for the issue. Who knows you might learn a new position that makes you more sensitive and stop caring about her looseness in the first place.

I started talking about the whole "Vaginal Tightening" thing because I had just recently had sex, so it was a fresh idea in my head.

As days have gone by though, I'm starting to realise that the tightness of my girlfriend's pu$$y is the least of my concerns at this point.

What I need is Low Testosterone , like how I feel about 6 days after stopping a cycle... my sex drive just hits the floor and I couldn't even be bothered having a w@nk. In that state of mind, I'm perfectly content with just ringing her every day.

Honestly the Sex Therapist idea sounds alright but I'm f***ed for money right now.

I started talking about the whole "Vaginal Tightening" thing because I had just recently had sex, so it was a fresh idea in my head.

As days have gone by though, I'm starting to realise that the tightness of my girlfriend's pu$$y is the least of my concerns at this point.

What I need is Low Testosterone , like how I feel about 6 days after stopping a cycle... my sex drive just hits the floor and I couldn't even be bothered having a w@nk. In that state of mind, I'm perfectly content with just ringing her every day.

Honestly the Sex Therapist idea sounds alright but I'm f***ed for money right now.
    Ok yep they call that "heuristics" in psychology, when somethings on your mind that winds up influencing your behavoir.

But I hate to say it, if you like that low sex drive feeling, and you're having sex for 30-45mins w/out low test, you might wind up banging this chick for an hour or more before you bust if you just got off cycle.

You obviously know your body better. And sex therapy really isn't bad, my brother did it with his girl and claims it changed their entire sex life, I believe in traditional therapy so I def had to recommend it. If you're stuck for cash you might seriously just wanna get your hands on a good book, and start trying some new things with her.
    Theres tons of books I'm sure, but unfortunately I never got into this area too much myself. Just use your mind and be creative, you don't sound as stupid as I initially thought this thread was, and good luck with w/e decision you DO wind up making.

-Bo

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    OP, how old are you?

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    naturally loose is an interesting statement.

Just to give some more information...

I'm 28, and my girl's 25.

I'm the second guy my girl has ever slept with, and she only had sex with the first guy once.

(Yes, I believe her).

When we slept together the first time, she told me she hadn't had sex in over a year. The first time we had sex, it took me a few minutes to slowly push my d!ck in because she was so tight. That first time was great.

...but that didn't last long. After having sex together maybe 10 times, she was so loose that I was squeezing her legs together while we were having sex. This is why I say that she is "naturally loose", because her vagina adjusted very quickly.

I haven't had sex with her in 83 days, so maybe she'll be tight when she comes back? Either way I'll be working on ways to make her tighter.

rocheey is offline Junior Member
    Haa Haa.. ya gotta love this place - you log in and get a nice "Welcome" on screen, you click on something and a "Thank You" pops up.... and then you hit the forums, and you're suddenly transported to the Jerry Springer Show....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    man, this guy is a fookin fruit loop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information