Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jbran23 is offline Senior Member

You Guys Ever See Anything CRAZY?

I hear alot of stories from friends and relatives about seeing ghosts, or lake monsters, aliens, UFO's, Bigfoot, that type of shit. I, on the other hand have never seen anything crazy that I can recall. Anybody have any good stories of unexplained shit you have seen?

In a related story, Im from upstate New York right on Lake Champlain that is famous for having a lake monster named Champy that has had numerous sightings. I dont know if anyone has ever heard of it. I have never seen him though.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    yo this doesnt have to do with ur first question...im from upstate NY too!

Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post
    yo this doesnt have to do with ur first question...im from upstate NY too!
    Where abouts? Im from Plattsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    Where abouts? Im from Plattsburgh.
    Oswego

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Once my friend and I were driving on the Southern State Parkway and these girls pulled up along side us doing almost 70, we all looked at each other and smile then their lane of traffic stopped. They creamed the first car which pilled up a shit load more. Was pretty crazy, the noise was unreal.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Once my friend and I were driving on the Southern State Parkway and these girls pulled up along side us doing almost 70, we all looked at each other and smile then their lane of traffic stopped. They creamed the first car which pilled up a shit load more. Was pretty crazy, the noise was unreal.
    HOLY SH!T!!....that was prolly pretty fvcked up to watch that shit happen

Sounds pretty bad....casualties?

Oswego
    Yup, I know where that is. Never been there though. I got so tired of the winters up there I moved south. Nothing like 8 months of winter every year.

Yup, I know where that is. Never been there though. I got so tired of the winters up there I moved south. Nothing like 8 months of winter every year.
    yeah its pretty rediculous...summers are real good here tho..cept for the damn humidity..

i see myself movin south real soon...

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    hahahah SAME exact thing happened to my cousin and me.

We were on our way to Great America in Cali and these girls in a 2000 mustang come up next to us on the freeway. It was kind of stop and go bumper to bumper traffic but you know how 1 lane is going faster than the other somtimes?

Well we were stopped and they came up on the side doing probably 40 as they approached we started moving RIGHT as they got up next to us they were both looking over at us, I look over and right as they say "HEY" they SMASH into the car infront of them and I see their heads like in slow motion go forward, the airbags come out and they compacted into the air bags.
    Craziest thing Ive ever seen. It was all slow motion like watching the crash test dummies on TV or something.

We didnt stop we kept going because we figured there was plenty of people backed up behind them now that could call the cops. We look in the paper for deaths on the freeway the next few days after but never seen anything about it. So we arent sure if they died or not. Id imagine not, but they had to of broken something. I know airbags can hurt you pretty bad too especially the liquid gas that comes out of them

Quote Originally Posted by LiftedDuramax2007 View Post
    hahahah SAME exact thing happened to my cousin and me.

We were on our way to Great America in Cali and these girls in a 2000 mustang come up next to us on the freeway. It was kind of stop and go bumper to bumper traffic but you know how 1 lane is going faster than the other somtimes?

Well we were stopped and they came up on the side doing probably 40 as they approached we started moving RIGHT as they got up next to us they were both looking over at us, I look over and right as they say "HEY" they SMASH into the car infront of them and I see their heads like in slow motion go forward, the airbags come out and they compacted into the air bags.
    Craziest thing Ive ever seen. It was all slow motion like watching the crash test dummies on TV or something.

We didnt stop we kept going because we figured there was plenty of people backed up behind them now that could call the cops. We look in the paper for deaths on the freeway the next few days after but never seen anything about it. So we arent sure if they died or not. Id imagine not, but they had to of broken something. I know airbags can hurt you pretty bad too especially the liquid gas that comes out of them
    as bad as that was...it had to be somewhat funny

as bad as that was...it had to be somewhat funny
    Oh it was, my cousin and I mustve called everyone we knew in our last 45min worth of driving to tell them what happened.
    We were still in shock for a couple weeks just telling eachother we couldnt believe it happened.

Hell we were in my POS 2000 celica I had at the time too
    I usually dont take my trucks on long trips cause the CHP love giving me tickets for being too tall

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    About 10 years ago I was working a summer job in a meat factory and one of the line workers got his pant leg caught in one of the belts and it pulled his foot into it, twisting it around more than 180 degrees. The worst part is he had to sit there for almost 20 minutes while they worked at getting his foot out because it got caught so far into it. His face was so pale, I'll never forget the look of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    About 10 years ago I was working a summer job in a meat factory and one of the line workers got his pant leg caught in one of the belts and it pulled his foot into it, twisting it around more than 180 degrees. The worst part is he had to sit there for almost 20 minutes while they worked at getting his foot out because it got caught so far into it. His face was so pale, I'll never forget the look of it.
    Poor bastard. I hope he got some kind of money settlement out of it because of faulty equipment or something.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I remember you telling that story a couple years ago.. Sad, you never did find out if they lived or not did you?

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    I see dead people.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    i see naked people

rocheey is offline Junior Member
    Years ago, sitting on a shoreline in Louisiana, waitin' for the electric Kool-Aid to kick in. Saw a catfish just wiggle itself out of the water and across the road. Found out a week later it was -real- ... apparently it's some sort of African catfish some pet owner released, and now they are reproducing down there.

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    Was driving down a local highway in the morning and saw a guy that hanged himself from a tree with his feet dangling in a small river. Went past again and saw a bunch of cops there. It took them a while to take him down. Pretty disturbing. Couldn't get the picture out of my mind for a while.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    yeah...... ME

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Dad saw some crazy shit in Nevada once.....tommyknocker green light light up the whole sky, like blinding bright, and then it was gone.
    I've not seen anything really cool, but i'm always looking
    oh and of course i've heard of champy

Quote Originally Posted by suprman09 View Post
    Was driving down a local highway in the morning and saw a guy that hanged himself from a tree with his feet dangling in a small river. Went past again and saw a bunch of cops there. It took them a while to take him down. Pretty disturbing. Couldn't get the picture out of my mind for a while.
    You must have done a double take the first time you went by. "that looks like a guy hanging from a tree..........HOLY SHIT that is a guy hanging from a tree!" Thats the type of mental image that stays with a person forever.

seeing people die doesn't really.....count to me...whoopty doo....

Quote Originally Posted by rocheey;51***55
    Years ago, sitting on a shoreline in Louisiana, waitin' for the electric Kool-Aid to kick in. Saw a catfish just wiggle itself out of the water and across the road. Found out a week later it was -real- ... apparently it's some sort of African catfish some pet owner released, and now they are reproducing down there.
    Out of curiousity, whats Electric Kool-Aid? If it makes you see things like walking catfish it sounds like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    seeing people die doesn't really.....count to me...whoopty doo....
    You see alot of that already?

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Ive seen lots of crazy things in my job. Car fatalities, burn victoms, dead babies, limbs cut off. Really to many ****ed up things to remember em all. But the strangest was last summer late at night I was peeing off my back porch and saw a strange bright light in the sky flying very low. It make no sound and was moving very slow. looked like a ball, looking to be maybe 500ft off the ground. It was definately not a plane... Im telling yall it gave me goose bumps, I could walk faster than this thing was moving. It went behind some trees and I lost it..... Call me crazy but I firmly believe that was some type of UFO....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sounds pretty bad....casualties?
    We didnt stop, kept going .

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

We didnt stop, kept going .
    haha, probably thought the samething as me huh? Someone else would obviously be calling it in.

Cant really say this is crazy but its defintely stupid. My buddy stopped on the golden gate bridge and was holding up traffic because he was drunk and needed to piss NOW. So he decided to piss off the golden gate in the middle of the day with god knows how many cars honking at him.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    I see stupid people
    they dont even know there stupid
    there every where

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    I see stupid people
    there every where
    They're everywhere...And you see stupid people? Sorry, it was an 88mph fastball right in the middle of the plate.
    Last edited by FireGuy; 05-09-2010 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    I see stupid people
    there every where
    Apparently THEY'RE not as stupid as you

You see alot of that already?
    seem plenty of dead maimed in car accidents yes...

fattywarbucks is offline Associate Member
    Found a 1 1/2 month decayed body. It was crazy to see the decomp that far along. The skin turned black with mold and melted through the clothes and in other areas just sunk into the skelleton. The fingernails had continued to grow and were a good inch of pure white sticking out of the molded finger beds. The smell was rediculous. Found it in mid june. In the city. Crazy that it just rotted there for so long

fattywarbucks is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    It was the body of a man in his 50s that had decayed for 1 1/2 months, not the body of a 1 1/2 month old

Felt I should clarify

Quote Originally Posted by fattywarbucks View Post
    Found a 1 1/2 month decayed body. It was crazy to see the decomp that far along. The skin turned black with mold and melted through the clothes and in other areas just sunk into the skelleton. The fingernails had continued to grow and were a good inch of pure white sticking out of the molded finger beds. The smell was rediculous. Found it in mid june. In the city. Crazy that it just rotted there for so long
    Thats pretty nasty dude. Did you ever find out how the guy died?

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    Oswego
    alright both of you. im also from upstate ny but im not there now. i like oswego. some hot ass girls in that little town in the bar area.

so you ever hear of happy valley in parish ny? its right off the 81. that place has some stories.
    Last edited by crazy_rocks; 05-09-2010 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    alright both of you. im also from upstate ny but im not there now. i like oswego. some hot ass girls in that little town in the bar area.

so you ever hear of happy valley in parish ny? its right off the 81. that place has some stories.
    Thats out towards Syracuse right? I have probably passed by or through it a couple times maybe. Never heard of Happy Valley. Is that where all the teenagers go to get drunk and screw?

yeah its maybe half hour north of syracuse where im from. what a shit hole. its in parish. if going north from syracuse on the 81 youd take the first mexico exit and go right. after driving on this twisty country rd you will see an entrance on the right. not sure if the happy valley sign is still up.

anyways weird things happen their. a village died a long time ago. theres a cemetery in there with tomb stones from 1700's till 1950's. people have ghostly sightings in this park. i got a huge flash of light in the middle of the dirt rd while off roading in the middle of the night. got it on camera but we didnt see it with our own eyes. many other people who have been there have their own stories.

people go there to camp out n drink. the first time i went we were in 2 cars. we got chased out by pickups and a jeep. we thought they were gonna kill us but they didnt know who they were messin with. because of that i went and bought a jeep cherokee cus i wasnt gonna let it happen again. weeks later i found out the names of the dudes that chased us out because the girl i worked with at old navy was from there. they were called "valley rats" because they were always out there. what a bunch of fags. its a good place to get weirded out.

scroll down to parish. the story they give sounds dumb though. everytime i go there i can tell im somewhere evil.
    http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/newyork.htm

I hear alot of stories from friends and relatives about seeing ghosts, or lake monsters, aliens, UFO's, Bigfoot, that type of shit. I, on the other hand have never seen anything crazy that I can recall. Anybody have any good stories of unexplained shit you have seen?

In a related story, Im from upstate New York right on Lake Champlain that is famous for having a lake monster named Champy that has had numerous sightings. I dont know if anyone has ever heard of it. I have never seen him though.
    and yeah i heard about the lake champlain locky. ny has its weird stuff. everyone thinks its just sky scrappers.

pm me if you know of any abandoned insane asylums in ny besides that one in buffalo. me and my friends have been wanting to go in one forever.

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    A long time ago, two friends of mine found a dead baby in a garbage bag while they were 4wheeling about 1/2 a mile from my house.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information