Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vanduhl is offline Senior Member

Talking What Countrys Women are the best?

Ever since i joined these forums i swear like half the dudes in here have a preference for Thai Girls...

I wanna try one now thanks to you guys

Which nationality of girl is your favorite to slam?

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    sweeds are always fit

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    sweeds are always fit
    ive always wanted a sweed...im diggin ur pic tho...is that tila tequila..shes smokin hot

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    mate not a clue just come across it one day..so there it is

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Japanese for me.

Seen a large number of babes in France, Spain and Italy....some great curves in those places. Also the Czech Republic...OMG!

Oh yeah, for cool and hot together...Irish chicks.

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    Ireland is underated

I agree with the Irish thing...even if theyre in America and have some Irish in them...those chicks are very hot and cool to just chill with

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Cuban are smoking ass hot

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Polish all day long they seem to just kill the ulgy women or just keep them hiden.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sneejoe View Post
    Ireland is underated
    sure is, we've some hot stuff over here! eastern european girls are nice also

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    polocks ftw

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
    Polish all day long they seem to just kill the ulgy women or just keep them hiden.
    i know lots of hot polish girls.

i love eastern european girls.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post
    Ever since i joined these forums i swear like half the dudes in here have a preference for Thai Girls...

I wanna try one now thanks to you guys

Which nationality of girl is your favorite to slam?
    WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??? jesus christ you talk about women like they're f_cking ice cream

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    The countries that believe in shaving.

And yes I mean shaving legs, arms, and V...

OMG hair balls are nasty.

I respect that whole liberated women vision but dies shaving have to be a part of it?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *RAGE* View Post
    Cuban are smoking ass hot
    Puerto Rico!!!

If I had to pick a second it would be a chic from the Phillipines.....

Dont you guys want a little FLAVA in your life????? Anyone can have flavor, if you know what I mean, lol......

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It all depends on the girl really. Something about Thai girls I really really like but then I have some who didnt perform very good. But then again I have had some that are GREAT and it's even better after you are finished when they take care of you, clean you up then make you something to eat, give you a manicure, pedicure, after you both take a little nape or sleep for the night the get up to fix you breakfast and then start cleaning your room after you have only meet them the day before. LOL

The Filipino girls are that way to but mostly only if you are or they think you are in a relationship with them, then they are very accommodating.

The Mexican girls I have been with have been good fun but nothing to brag about compared to the Asian girls.

White/American women we all know the score. Some are great fun in bed. Usually the ones who have some type of mental issue or where started to have sex at a young age or where molested are usually the best in bed.

Russian girls mostly seem to be all business. Fvck and get it done but not so adventuresome or experimental.

My experience with Brazilian/mix has been good. They seem fun, willing to try new things, experiment a little and not shy about their bodies. They have a good exotic look/mix also with usually very good skin and pretty faces like the one I posted a few messages back.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-10-2010 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It all depends on the girl really. Something about Thai girls I really really like but then I have some who didnt perform very good. But then again I have had some that are GREAT and it's even better after you are finished when they take care of you, clean you up then make you something to eat, give you a manicure, pedicure, after you both take a little nape or sleep for the night the get up to fix you breakfast and then start cleaning your room after you have only meet them the day before. LOL

The Filipino girls are that way to but mostly only if you are or they think you are in a relationship with them, then they are very accommodating.

The Mexican girls I have been with have been good fun but nothing to brag about compared to the Asian girls.

White/American women we all know the score. Some are great fun in bed. Usually the ones who have some type of mental issue or where started to have sex at a young age or where molested are usually the best in bed.

Russian girls mostly seem to be all business. Fvck and get it done but not so adventuresome or experimental.

My experience with Brazilian/mix has been good. They seem fun, willing to try new things, experiment a little and not shy about their bodies. They have a good exotic look/mix also with usually very good skin and pretty faces like the one I posted a few messages back.
    Sorry mate, but it don't count if you are paying for it...

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    hahahahaha ^^

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Sorry mate, but it don't count if you are paying for it...
    Some of us arent ugly so we dont have to pay It's SO easy to pick up non P4P if you arent 60, 250 lbs of fat and ugly.

I find the women are more than willing and wanting to come talk to you/ME if not only to practice English but hoping for something more? I have had several just tell me they only want to have my baby, no strings attached... I dont usually tell them I have had a vasectomy already... No I usually dont take them up on the offer because that means fvcking with no protection and Im not into that.

BTW I have NEVER paid for sex...

I have paid a couple women to leave in the morning though.

In Thailand it's harder to get the non P4P into bed quickly sometimes due to the fact Steroids are easily available and there are quite a few BIG boys around so they are use to seeing good bodies.

In the Philippines I swear to God 90% of the people/women think I am a body builder or MMA and go crazy over even my build. I am huge compared to 99.99% of the guys there. LOL Really if you are not UGLY and dont have a gut it's not hard to pick up women there (Philippines) and if you are in good shape and have a pretty good build they flock to you.

It's almost embarrassing how many women and men tell me daily when I am there what a nice body I have. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-10-2010 at 03:39 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I like african chicks...

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Good lord 007... too early in the morning for that.. lol.. good thing I haven't eaten yet.. sheesh.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??? jesus christ you talk about women like they're f_cking ice cream
    Bro you must be a virgin still. Women ARE like ice cream, their all different flavors and you have to try them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    Bro you must be a virgin still. Women ARE like ice cream, their all different flavors and you have to try them all.
    funny as hell

lovebyts : I swear man, you and I are alike in a lotta ways...i read what you said about the best ones being the ones who were molested or something at an early age..and that is SO TRUE...HAHA

Im lovin the way this thread is turning out!!

cobra305 is offline Member
    Asian woman untill the turn thirty then it seems that many of them lose their figure and get a gunt

you're seriously f_cking disgusting.....If I had a ban hammer you'd be gone. Wow....just wow....go crawl back in your hole

Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    Asian woman untill the turn thirty then it seems that many of them lose their figure and get a gunt

Fvck no bro, maybe asian girls in the states, but in asia....they have great shelf life

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Fvck no bro, maybe asian girls in the states, but in asia....they have great shelf life
    sound to me like terraj is a little biased due to where he may or may not be living at this certain time in his life..

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    all women with pvssy......Rahul u r not getting laid anyway so its better to become big brother.....i dont mind fvcking a girl who has a dog without balls or brother like u...

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    all women with pvssy......Rahul u r not getting laid anyway so its better to become big brother.....i dont mind fvcking a girl who has a dog without balls or brother like u...
    your underestimation shall be your undoing canadian

you're seriously f_cking disgusting.....If I had a ban hammer you'd be gone. Wow....just wow....go crawl back in your hole
    Hahahaha have you ever heard the term Dont shoot the messenger?

Tell me where I said it was a good thing or that I though it was OK or anything like that....

All I am doing is saying what is fact. maybe you are just to young and naive still to understand any of this but someday you will look back and see what a dumb ass you are being jumping to conclusions for fast. maybe that is why you keep getting in the trouble you have been in?

Now take a step back and read what I wrote and do some research and you will find what I wrote is only the truth, not anything I am defending or saying is good. dont be another moosebrain and try to put words in my mouth or make it something it isnt.. OK?

your underestimation shall be your undoing canadian
    seeing is believing that all i know

Tell me where I said it was a good thing or that I though it was OK or anything like that....

All I am doing is saying what is fact. maybe you are just to young and naive still to understand any of this but someday you will look back and see what a dumb ass you are being jumping to conclusions for fast. maybe that is why you keep getting in the trouble you have been in?

Now take a step back and read what I wrote and do some research and you will find what I wrote is only the truth, not anything I am defending or saying is good. dont be another moosebrain and try to put words in my mouth or make it something it isnt.. OK?
    Research.......he dont need no reasearch he is a greatest mind that ever lived (my 3 yrs old is more intelligent at least he knows when to argue). He is a greatest BIG bone BB hat ever lived.....i will ffvck him is he has a tits and pansy

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    women in general do it for me

ive tasted all flavors except eskimo's

and theyre all wonderful in my opinion

no need to get picky

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    women in general do it for me

ive tasted all flavors except eskimo's

and theyre all wonderful in my opinion

no need to get picky
    Like father like SOn

By even stating that, regardless of truth, you insinuate that there is a POSITIVE to molesting little girls...and that's disgusting and wrong. I don't care if it is true.....leave it be.

Bi-polars are just Maniacs in bed......if u can live with emotional ups and downs

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    LOLLLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post

BAHAHAHAH ahh so funny yet so true.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you can contribute to this tread when you have talked to more than 3 girls in your life that arent related to you

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you can contribute to this tread when you have talked to more than 3 girls in your life that arent related to you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information