Hard.On is offline Senior Member

Angry WTF is going on out there? RANT!!!

Stats:
    17 yo
    135lbs
    5'11

My girlfriends cousin who has just started working out told me he was considering doing a cycle. Some one in his high school was selling AAS and wants $300.00 for what would be a 2 month cycle. Im not to sure what compounds. This guy, lets call him Sam, was asking me if I knew anyone who did it and if that was a good deal. This "dealer" Told him that he should do a 1 year cycle and he would get huge.

I just about lost it on him.
    Instead I began to educate him on diet and what would happen to him if he did AAS at his age. I made sure i put the fear into him.

In his highschool gym class, for AAS education the teacher showed them Bigger Faster Stronger. IMO if anything this movie makes you want to take AAS.....

So after talking to him. Working on his diet with him, I hope I put him in the right direction. I will kno if this kid goes on a cycle and I will whip his ass if he does. I will also take the gear, pretend to throw it away and keep it for myself!!!!!

WTF is going on out there?????????

sheckeyshabazz is offline Junior Member
    I remember wanting to do AAS when i was in high school. I was uneducated about the dangers of doing it so young and blinded by all the pros and not the cons. luckily i never had it available to me so i never ended up doing it.

^^
    The problem is that it is available to these kids
    Also they are very uneducated and would do it blinding

cobra305 is offline Member
    Part of the problem is that aas has become so popular with athletes and in the media. These kids see and hear about all these famous athletes using and they think it is the answer and will get them the multi million dollar contract. They do not research and look into the possible damage that can be casused, they know everything at 17. It is unfortunate but that is the society we live in.

^^^ very true. I know if I had been able to get ahold of it I wouldn't have listened to anybody and done it anyways. Just how teens are. Luckily you gf's cousin has someone like you that has real life knowlege about it and can tell him all the dangers of doing it so young

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Stats:
    17 yo
    135lbs
    5'11

My girlfriends cousin who has just started working out told me he was considering doing a cycle. Some one in his high school was selling AAS and wants $300.00 for what would be a 2 month cycle. Im not to sure what compounds. This guy, lets call him Sam, was asking me if I knew anyone who did it and if that was a good deal. This "dealer" Told him that he should do a 1 year cycle and he would get huge.

Instead I began to educate him on diet and what would happen to him if he did AAS at his age. I made sure i put the fear into him.

In his highschool gym class, for AAS education the teacher showed them Bigger Faster Stronger. IMO if anything this movie makes you want to take AAS.....

So after talking to him. Working on his diet with him, I hope I put him in the right direction. I will kno if this kid goes on a cycle and I will whip his ass if he does. I will also take the gear, pretend to throw it away and keep it for myself!!!!!

I dont know WTF u r talking about my buddies did a Deca only cycle and he is fvcking huge when he was 17 but cause of some reason his GF like to fvck me and I am afraid if I get caught he will kill me.
    If he can do it at 17 and alive and well and huge why I cant do it? I know cpl of more guys from my school who do it. All u guys say abt it being messing up harmones its unproven. I rather be big and large and my dick doesnt work then tiny and hump like a rabbit

So fvck all of u who doesnt want me to start at the age of 17.

Thats the typical response u get.......

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    5'11
    135lbs

this kid is starving, please feed him a sandwich...dammit man, please feed this child...

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    5'11
    135lbs

this kid is starving, please feed him a sandwich...dammit man, please feed this child...
    his stats look good to me....WOW

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Haha calgarian, def a teenage response to someone telling them something that they don't wanna listen to

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    LOL...at 135 and 5'11" that dude is SHREDDED!!!! LOL...why do kids these days think emaciated and ripped mean the same thing?

theyre just not educated and with the internet and all the technology that gives them info immediately, theyre the "now generation". they want what they want now, they dont want to wait or work towards anything. its sad really, prob why so many people are obese

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    whats the dealers number???

i want to do nothing more then sell these kids just oil and make tons of money and save their lives....

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i want to do nothing more then sell these kids just oil and make tons of money and save their lives....
    Good idea.... we can do it together.... you cover Calgary and I'll get Edmonton.... we can be millionaires

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Stats:
    17 yo
    135lbs
    5'11

In other words NOTHING has changed. When I was in high school (class of 81) I had a friend who I use to work out with. we where always pretty much the same size. 1/2 through our senior year he got HUGE, compared to me and everyone else. He told me he was on steroids , I dont remember what. He wanted me to take them also. I of course though about it but the needle idea scared teh fvck out of me so I said no.

He went on to win Mr Teen Washington in 1982 or 83 I think. He died I think one or two years later due to unrelated circumstance.

I know it seems that things are worse/more available now but really they arent, only more immediate media coverage for every little thing that happens.

It's funny, even when I was 8 yrs old and in church they use to always say how much worse it is now, how the end is near, look at all the problems in the world I would thing, say and argue the point NO it's just now we have technology and we know everything that is happening. I was to smart for my own good. LOL

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Shredded. Totally sick rib definition.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Food is all kids need at that age. Im living proof. I grew up poor with no dad. There was never food in the fridge and I was always hungry. My senior year I was 6'2 around 154 (my wrestling weight bracket). Then my mom had me put in juvinile hall where I spend 4 months (till i was 18) and I ate like a king in there. When I got out I weighed 195 at probably 8% bf and only did pushups and situps for 4 months. All my friends couldnt believe how big I had gotten. Food is like steroids for highschool kids. Im living proof.

In regards to everyone who made a skinny joke..

He told me he was a hard gainer.
    I laughed and explained how thats just an excuse for not eating.

I forced him to keep a 2 week log of his food intake for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Good idea.... we can do it together.... you cover Calgary and I'll get Edmonton.... we can be millionaires
    Ok Deal.......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    In other words NOTHING has changed. When I was in high school (class of 81) I had a friend who I use to work out with. we where always pretty much the same size. 1/2 through our senior year he got HUGE, compared to me and everyone else. He told me he was on steroids , I dont remember what. He wanted me to take them also. I of course though about it but the needle idea scared teh fvck out of me so I said no.

He went on to win Mr Teen Washington in 1982 or 83 I think. He died I think one or two years later due to unrelated circumstance.

I know it seems that things are worse/more available now but really they arent, only more immediate media coverage for every little thing that happens.

It's funny, even when I was 8 yrs old and in church they use to always say how much worse it is now, how the end is near, look at all the problems in the world I would thing, say and argue the point NO it's just now we have technology and we know everything that is happening. I was to smart for my own good. LOL
    ^^^^ Correct......

When my father was in HS (I think 82?) he used Deca along with a bunch of friends..... one of his friends mothers was a nurse and would give them all their shots LMAO - I've see pictures of some of his old friends..... they were pretty fvckin big LOL

When I was in HS (98-02) - there were a couple kids who used steroids thos I didn't find out until a couple years ago. I was asked by one of them if i'd ever use them and even in highschool i said "HELL YEA" - I jsut didn't have access to them.... or didn't think I did.

I think there was more "legit" gear back in my old mans days..... now.... kids could be buying fakes, underdosed gear, who knows.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I blame it on rock and roll music.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    I was thinking blame arnold.....Specially in Terminator and Predator...I seen dat mo ****a as lil kid and was like I KNOW I GOTTA GET ON THA JUICE!!! So I started when i was 8!

Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW View Post
    I was thinking blame arnold.....Specially in Terminator and Predator...I seen dat mo ****a as lil kid and was like I KNOW I GOTTA GET ON THA JUICE!!! So I started when i was 8!
    it did completely different for me I start to work hard i mean hard not knowing why he is big. I thought it was his natural look without even thinking about AAS. I had no clue they were on juice......Glad i didnt know otherwise i would have been hell cause I could pharma grade AAS without prescription...damn it I feel left out...lol

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    I almost fell victim to this. I was gonna do 100mg/week of prop and 200mg/week of deca for 10 weeks. Luckily my dad found it before i started, saved me from a huge error

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    ^^^^ Correct......

When my father was in HS (I think 82?) he used Deca along with a bunch of friends..... one of his friends mothers was a nurse and would give them all their shots LMAO - I've see pictures of some of his old friends..... they were pretty fvckin big LOL

When I was in HS (98-02) - there were a couple kids who used steroids thos I didn't find out until a couple years ago. I was asked by one of them if i'd ever use them and even in highschool i said "HELL YEA" - I jsut didn't have access to them.... or didn't think I did.

I think there was more "legit" gear back in my old mans days..... now.... kids could be buying fakes, underdosed gear, who knows.....

~Haz~
    Luke (Haz) I am your father...

Are you trying to say I am OLD enough to be your father? LOL

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    I only knew what steroids were cuz of duke nukem...so I put 2 and 2 together....I BLAME DUKE NUKEM TOO!

Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW View Post
    This did it for me to.
    except i didn't start til i was 9

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Luke (Haz) I am your father...

Are you trying to say I am OLD enough to be your father? LOL
    LMFAO.....

My father is 48..... i'll be 26 in 2 days......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its all down to wanking

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its really not FAIR that all the good steroids are in the schools and i can't find a supplier. WTF

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    its really not FAIR that all the good steroids are in the schools and i can't find a supplier. WTF
    Try asking the kids in elementry school.
    Appearently they are getting the best results

They have been on average doubling their weight in 1 year
    from 70-140 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    LMFAO.....

My father is 48..... i'll be 26 in 2 days......

~Haz~
    Hell I have girlfriends younger than you.

Thread Information