View Poll Results: Are you tempted by food?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I am tempted by unhealthy food

7 63.64%
  • No I am not tempted by unhealthy food

4 36.36%
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Does Food tempt you?

I was wondering how many of you are tempted by food; The unhealthy type.

I work in a typical office environment; more or less.

We seem to always have Dognuts, cake, muffins, pizza, candy and all the typical junk food around.

Personally since I changed my eating habbits 2 years ago it does not even tempt me. I see it and just eat my food. I dont have to tell myself NO dont do that or anything.

If I want something I will eat it but that's only maybe 1x a month or less.

I think part of it is because I eat at work ALL night long but I eat MY food and it's healthy and always at arms reach.

What about the rest of you?

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    I use to be tempted some what, but since I have been on this Targeted Keto Diet I have been fine. My one vice when it comes to food is Spicy Nacho Doritos and even those don't temp me right now.

This makes me happy as I can imagine struggling with temptations would not be easy.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Defiantly not temped.

But if i want something I'll have some. Unless im on a strict cutting diet, i want a donut, ill take a bite and then give the rest to family. I don't know i cant usually handle more than a bit of unhealthy food.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Cookie cookie cookie

sheckeyshabazz is offline Junior Member
    I don't really get tempted ever. I've never really like dessert foods or candy and stuff that much. I feel bad sometimes when someone offers me something they baked like brownies or cake or whatever and I have to tell them 20 times that I don't really like sweets and stuff. But its def a plus that I don't like that stuff much cause it def makes sticking to my diet a lot easier

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    Donuts, crisps, muffins, bars atc dont tempt me at all which i thank god for ha!!

On a but of a cutting diet right now for the past 3weeks and its going pretty well.

The thing that gets me is i had a huge thing for coke (the drink) and would go through cans like there was no tomorow, and at night when i head to bed or just before im thinking about going, i have a severe craving for a chesse and bacon burger,chips and coke!!

In college it is hard, you see freinds eating pizza's, sweets, cans of coke, and all the usual crap. But now i kinda like being different, coming on here in the evening or whenever re ensures me of my goals and lets me know im not the only one. i love being part of a special group

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    I'm more tempted by the convenience of bad food - as in when i'm out with friends, and its readily available. Or eating out / traveling makes it difficult sometimes.

as for at home I just don't keep bad stuff in the house so no problem there.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I can no longer eat 'junk' food. After eating clean for so long my body seems to reject stuff with loads of sugar or saturated fat. I had some pizza a month ago at the shore and i felt like crap for hours.

Its strange but the crappy food craving seems to go away over time. I get pissed at the rest of society for not eating better, makes it harder for me because I find myself bringing my own food EVERYWHERE.. parties, vacation,etc.

In my area you can find real good sushi, smoked salmon, steak, thai, etc. I'll take that over ice cream any day lol.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm Belgian..... so i'm definately a chocolate fiend. Chocolate and Ben & Jerry's will get me in the end so I don't even bother fighting it

Oh and Cold Stone..... me and Dukkit go there on weekends together for cake batter ice cream

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

fattywarbucks is offline Associate Member
    I love what I eat and feel like everyday I eat meat is a reward for being a vefetarian for so long.

I do eat gelato all the time, but that sht come in a serving size for 3 yr old girls so one can hardly even consider it a cheat

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Pizza, ribs, fries

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i love ice cream

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F4iGuy View Post
    I can no longer eat 'junk' food. After eating clean for so long my body seems to reject stuff with loads of sugar or saturated fat. I had some pizza a month ago at the shore and i felt like crap for hours.

Its strange but the crappy food craving seems to go away over time. I get pissed at the rest of society for not eating better, makes it harder for me because I find myself bringing my own food EVERYWHERE.. parties, vacation,etc.

In my area you can find real good sushi, smoked salmon, steak, thai, etc. I'll take that over ice cream any day lol.
    I'm the same way. I feel like trash if/when I eat too much crap. I'm usually not tempted when I have my meals planned out for the day, which is 95% of the time - otherwise, I'll ususally stop at Vitamin Shoppe or GNC and get a protien bar until I can get a good meal in. I travel a hell of a lot too and that was a challenge for a long time for me.. that and working out properly. I've got that all covered now...

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    I just ate a 3/4 pound triple from Wendy's. I dont feel very good

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Haha.. it always looks so good on the commercials.

GotBoost? is offline New Member
    Taco Bell. Anything on the menu is soooo tempting. Other than that, I'm pretty good.

I usually close my eyes when I drive by.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    well if I was eating for like competition or anything like that its different story.

But since I dont compete or do any of that stuff anymore.

I eat clean and very strict all week, and enjoy a meal here and there on sat and sun.

I really dont need it, but I guess just do it cause I can and no need to be so anal and strict about it, when my goals and my body I am very happy with.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by NC600cbr View Post
    I'm more tempted by the convenience of bad food - as in when i'm out with friends, and its readily available. Or eating out / traveling makes it difficult sometimes.

as for at home I just don't keep bad stuff in the house so no problem there.
    Exactly the way I am. I don't crave bad food but sometimes it's either eat bad food or don't eat at all.

Thread Information