gettingthere is offline Senior Member

Pissed off, a bad crappy day

As some of you may know ive been kinda cutting over the last 3-4 weeks, whilst still trying to build some muscle!! and if you go to members pictures and go to my progress log you'll see im trying really hard and there is some chages, make your own opinion on that feel free.

So what has pissed me off today is, iv just done shoulders, not the worst workout, felt ok!! having a kind of small day where i feel my arms arent as big as i though etc, very psychological type of thing!! feel maybe i havent made as much progress as i should, questioning my diet etc etc

Then i come home and talking to a friend on IM or whatever about the gym, he also goes. and bla bla he goes well the day you ever shoulder press such an amount il eat my hat. you see 1 or 2 of my friends that go to the gym (not animals or anything) think im a bit lazy in there, and maybe they were right, not lately though and today that kinda got to me and put me in bad form.

So im having one of those days, do you get them? its really annoying, now im here thinking maybe they are right and i haent made good enough progress, i dont know just pissed off

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    I understand what you mean. you should use the negative comments when i get them i stop and think..... Al show you fvkers and just tear it up in the gym

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    get yourself a good pre-workout NO drink...... (1M.R. has 300mg's/caffeine per scoop) and up your intensity in the gym.....

everyone has their tough days..... mine was yesterday and it feels like it's carrying into today also.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    I understand what you mean. you should use the negative comments when i get them i stop and think..... Al show you fvkers and just tear it up in the gym
    Thats my motto......bring it on bitch.....its another story when u come home places start to hurt that u didnt know exists in ur body......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    get yourself a good pre-workout NO drink...... (1M.R. has 300mg's/caffeine per scoop) and up your intensity in the gym.....

everyone has their tough days..... mine was yesterday and it feels like it's carrying into today also.....

~Haz~
    U R JUST GETTING OLD

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    U R JUST GETTING OLD
    fvck off old man LOLOLOL

damnit.... U had to remind me.... 2 more days and i'm officially closer to 30 than 20

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

fvck off old man LOLOLOL

damnit.... U had to remind me.... 2 more days and i'm officially closer to 30 than 20

~Haz~
    what abt me gimme 4 days and i am in the middle of 30.....u know what doesnt matter I can still get 20 yrs old whenever I want so no worries there......my son will be 4 so I dont mind getting old.

~Haz~
    Ya i take muscle assault before training, used to be a no xplode man but decided to switch it up!!

Intensity has been up last few weeks, just a bad day today, hopeing the negativity goes away

cobra305 is offline Member
    Shake it off most people just suck at life and try to bring others down with them. Everyone has a sh^tty day in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    Shake it off most people just suck at life and try to bring others down with them. Everyone has a sh^tty day in the gym.
    Yup, too many people also put others down to make them feel better

He's a really good friend, great fun etc!! just hate them comments and hate to come across sensitive about the subject!! he recently did a cycle, and got some good results, he's big but not ripped...dunno why im telling ye that but anyway!!

Hopefully il shake it off, if ye wanna follow my progress log itd be good!!

Thanks guys for the support

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    fvck off old man LOLOLOL

~Haz~
    getting old is a breeze mate!......you just have to accept it and then you wont care

sheckeyshabazz is offline Junior Member
    Yeah bro just use that negativity to push u further. He's your friend so im sure he was just joking with ya. Good luck with your progress and keep your head up, not everyday is gonna be great but that's what makes the great days that much better

talking to em again there about how its good to eat right and be better size than most people on a night out or whatever...and he goes ah your not that big now settle down type of thing, god almighty think its jus bound to be one of those days!!

Damn right il show em....now im pissed

Quote Originally Posted by gettingthere View Post
    talking to em again there about how its good to eat right and be better size than most people on a night out or whatever...and he goes ah your not that big now settle down type of thing, god almighty think its jus bound to be one of those days!!

Bro you have the benefit of being on this board and learning what he isn't. Im sure if you keep your head down, keep training and learning etc in a little while you will be bigger then him.

When he says stuff like that just smile and think...... I'll Fvking show you

LMFAO! I hate when people are like that LOLOLOL

My friend always does this to me infront of other people...... he tells people to call me tiny and small HAHA - I know he does it tho cuz he likes to see my reaction. I KNOW and he knows i'm not a small guy.....

If someone who was bigger than me told me I was small or said shit like your friend said.... i'd have a comeback handy for the next time he said something..... that would start to piss me off after a while.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

sheckeyshabazz is offline Junior Member
    Yeah like hazard said, a good comeback will prob shut him up quick fast and in a hurry. And use being pissed off to push u further bro, im not a big dude at all and I hear it all the time cuz I train so hard and eat how I should. Some people are just haters cause they see how dedicated someone else is

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Don't sweat it bro.. you're not in your prime until the 30's.. I just turned 33 and feel better than I did 6-7 years ago..

fvck off old man LOLOLOL

~Haz~

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    getting old is a breeze mate!......you just have to accept it and then you wont care
    hey as long as we have test no need to worry....not that i need it for sex.....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

~Haz~
    Happy Birthday. Hope today is better for you Haz

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    hey as long as we have test no need to worry....not that i need it for sex.....
    well the only test ive got is what is in my body,,,,and my sex life is goooood!!

ill be adding extra though in a few years!

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Happy Birthday. Hope today is better for you Haz
    I am feeling better today actually.....

My fingers hurt like a fvck from the GH still.... dunno why all of a sudden. It went away for about 45 days and now it's back. I'm done w/ the liquid shits too..... so I should start feeling better soon.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Feeling a bit better today, though today i felt like im getting too small!! i know im not but everyone gets that i think!! tomorow better be good haha

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

Something similar happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I was walking through the shopping centre i work at, and as a delivery guy walked past me i heard him say behind my back 'he's not that fvcking big'. There was no one else around it could have been aimed at but me.

At first it didn't bother me, than i thought. If you're gonna insult me, atleast have the balls to do it to my face, don't be a coward. So i was frothing for the next time i was going to see him. The following week i did, and i called him outside.

I got right up in his face and asked if he remembered insulting me the week before like a gutless bitch behind my back. Funny enough, he didn't remember ever saying anything like that.

You Don't have to take shit from anybody bro.

Ya i know, its getting to a point now where some of my friends or other peoples comments are getting to me and i feel il lose the head some day with whoever!! it doesent bother me until i start thinking and doubting what im doing, im on here every day learning more and more and doing good every day!! just gotta block it out i suppose

Thread Information