View Poll Results: Concealed Carry, do you keep a bullet in the chamber?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 62.50%
  • No

4 25.00%
  • My State does not allow concealed carry

2 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gymmonster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    How many of you here that carry handguns have actually been saved from serious harm or had their lives saved because you had a gun on you? Not flaming; I'm a big gun lover, but really im just wondering.

Its better to have a gun and not need it than it is to need one and not have it.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymmonster View Post
    then they should not be carrying one . If you are going to carry or even have a gun for that matter you have to train, train and train and the first rule you get drilled into you is you dont put your finger even close to the trigger unless you are ready to shoot.
    I would agree but since neither you nor I am going to be able to change the law anytime soon we are stuck with a bunch of gun owers who shouldn't have a gun.

In a perfect world I agree with zimmy and others that you should be allowed to have one in the chamber if your responsible enough however like I said before most are not which is why I'm againt it.

gymmonster is offline Associate Member
    yeah that is true for sure, theres a lot of idiots out there and its not too hard to get a ccl and even easier to get a gun. Maybe they will all kill themselves

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    I really do wish people with CHL's would all do tactical shooting training, but they don't. Oh well. The only people I ever worry about are women. You know the kind who qualify with a full sized or compact gun and then get one of those little bersa's. Shove it in their person with 1000x other things and accidentally shoot themselves or someone near them. Even the ones who havea good sized gun are so frickin paranoid that they might pull it out on some one cus they are "scarey". But hey, wutcha gonna do?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    ALL THESE IDIOTS DONT KNOW, ONE IN THE CHAMBER AT ALL TIMES!

Imagine this your walking down the street beautiful day when 3 ninjas pop out all with super sharp samurai's, you pull out your gun but there too quick and since one isn't in the chamber you have to run for it, they slice your shirt in the process. You run into a store lock the door and calm yourself done when all of a sudden you realize THE STORE IS FULL OF ZOMBIES, so now your trying to pop one in the chamber when a zombie bum rushes you through the class window and outside of the street. Now to make matters worse you have 3 ninjas and a pack of zombies and.....SNIPERS thats right them fvckers are all over the place now you are desperately trying to load one in the chamber, but its too late, you're sliced by a ninja, bitten by a zombie, and finished off by a sniper...all because you didn't put one in the chamber.

Moral of the story, alot of you guys are big vaginas lol.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    ALL THESE IDIOTS DONT KNOW, ONE IN THE CHAMBER AT ALL TIMES!

Imagine this your walking down the street beautiful day when 3 ninjas pop out all with super sharp samurai's, you pull out your gun but there too quick and since one isn't in the chamber you have to run for it, they slice your shirt in the process. You run into a store lock the door and calm yourself done when all of a sudden you realize THE STORE IS FULL OF ZOMBIES, so now your trying to pop one in the chamber when a zombie bum rushes you through the class window and outside of the street. Now to make matters worse you have 3 ninjas and a pack of zombies and.....SNIPERS thats right them fvckers are all over the place now you are desperately trying to load one in the chamber, but its too late, you're sliced by a ninja, bitten by a zombie, and finished off by a sniper...all because you didn't put one in the chamber.

Moral of the story, alot of you guys are big vaginas lol.
    Wow, did you have that happen to you too? Luckily I got away and now I always keep one in the chamber.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information