InknSteel is offline Associate Member

Pissed off, gotta stop my cycle early!!

Long story short I had surgery last Monday to repair an internal hernia in my intestines. Was supposed to be ok and back at the gym and eating properly again after a few days. It's been a week now only been to the gym twice and couldn't do all that much without feeling pain and I also am having trouble eating. Went to the docs today and i'm having complications and they may need to go back in, needless to say i'm on light duty and a limited diet for the foreseeable future. I'm 11 weeks into my test e cycle and instead of wasting my last 2 shots i'm just going to stop and start PCT 2 weeks from last friday (last time I injected). I'm happy with my results of this cycle but i'm afraid i'm going to loose my gains since I can't do any intense lifting and my diet is so limited. I went from 188lbs to 210lbs and stayed at around 12-13% BF. Anyway I just needed to vent, i'm really pissed off right now. I worked so fvcking hard these last 3 years, I was a 350lb fat mess. I finally got to a point where I wasn't self conscience about my body and now I'm going to have to wait 5 months before I can cycle again to get back to where I am now! Ok, I feel better now, sorry for wasting a topic here but it was either this or punch some holes in my walls and the wife wouldn't be happy with me if I did that lol.

not so slim is offline Junior Member
    i feel for ya bro

Thread Information