Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gym_junki is offline Member
    Fvk another one..... Man that's just unreal, lucky ur ok being around women like that Omg.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    Fvk another one..... Man that's just unreal, lucky ur ok being around women like that Omg.
    They just cant live without me. Yeah bad joke but what can you do???

2nd wife and I had been divorced for 3 or 4 years already. She was having some serious health problems that the MORON doctors could not figure out even though it was obvious to the layman like myself. She was having mini strokes (TTI) but on top of that she had always suffered from Sleep Apnea and was VERY Self-consciousness not only about her looks but especially what other people though of her mentally.

I guess with the medical problems problems (TTI) and her sleep had gotten a lot worse when a new doctor who had only ever seen her once told her she would have to learn to deal with the sleep but he wanted her to check into a psychiatric ward for evaluation that night (over the phone) that was it...

Wife #3. Undetermined. I'm not married yet.
    But I think I have a pretty good Prenuptial. Just don't ever leave me.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Home defense/Winter carry gun- SIG P229 (.40)

Spring/Summer carry gun- S&W 4013 (.40)

Coming soon for summer carry- Taurus 850 .38+P UltraLite

and possibly a Glock 27 or Glock 23...

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    They just cant live without me. Yeah bad joke but what can you do???

2nd wife and I had been divorced for 3 or 4 years already. She was having some serious health problems that the MORON doctors could not figure out even though it was obvious to the layman like myself. She was having mini strokes (TTI) but on top of that she had always suffered from Sleep Apnea and was VERY Self-consciousness not only about her looks but especially what other people though of her mentally.

I guess with the medical problems problems (TTI) and her sleep had gotten a lot worse when a new doctor who had only ever seen her once told her she would have to learn to deal with the sleep but he wanted her to check into a psychiatric ward for evaluation that night (over the phone) that was it...

Wife #3. Undetermined. I'm not married yet.

But I think I have a pretty good Prenuptial. Just don't ever leave me.

lol thats unreal and dont if this one is got a firearm dont leave her lol

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Home defense/Winter carry gun- SIG P229 (.40)

Spring/Summer carry gun- S&W 4013 (.40)

Coming soon for summer carry- Taurus 850 .38+P UltraLite

and possibly a Glock 27 or Glock 23...
    lol u love ur guns just like me lol no wonder why u chose the god father lol good combo there mate. my father always asks me why so much guns i say when this contry goes into war every one is gona come hide in here lol

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Taurus Judge

awesome1 is offline Associate Member

DOM6 is offline Member
    G26 & p238

srt8rippin11 is offline New Member
    Yah its deffinitely smoother but the 45 was the only choice i had since it was given to me. its better than noghting right?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like these

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Come on Make my day......got that?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see the need for a gun if you live in the USA, UNLESS you

A) Live in the ghetto or VERY HIGH crime areas

B) It's is part of your profession

C) You are in some shady business

D) You are an old lady

(I mean come on there is a clip everyday on the news about an 90 year old lady fighting off a bugluar with her TWO HANDS and you guys need to carry guns?)

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post

D) You are an old lady

(I mean come on there is a clip everyday on the news about an 90 year old lady fighting off a bugluar with her TWO HANDS and you guys need to carry guns?)
    I dont think he is asking if it is a good idea to carry gun or not He wants to know which one. I know where u r going with this but i think the following sums it up

Guns dont kill people, people kill people.

D) You are an old lady

You never know whats gonna happen. If some shit goes down at least you will be prepared.

D) You are an old lady

I forgot...no one has ever been robbed or killed in the suburbs of America, that stuff only happens in the "ghetto." And of course, only people in law enforcement should have the right to protect themselves from grievous bodily harm, never mind the pee-on joe schmoes.

I didn't ask if its alrite to carry a gun or not iv got heaps anyway but now that u have bought it up there is no such thing as a safe or an area without crime there's corruption all around us, something that
    Happened to me a year ago I was driving at night late at night hardly anyone on the road came a car next me with 3males aged about 25 and pointed a glock at me while driving on 60km but he fukd up and tryd to scare me even more and racked the slide back... And it stayed in that position meaning he had an empty magazine. I went to the police station reported it... luck I wasn't carrying or I wouldv emptied a 17round clip.
    So when u c shit like that u wonder what's this world coming to so many stupid cvnts out there that don't care if they take ur life away from u
    Theyv done it b4 so what's gona hold them back?????? Ur weapon will.

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Glock 9mm

I didn't ask if its alrite to carry a gun or not iv got heaps anyway but now that u have bought it up there is no such thing as a safe or an area without crime there's corruption all around us, something that
    Happened to me a year ago I was driving at night late at night hardly anyone on the road came a car next me with 3males aged about 25 and pointed a glock at me while driving on 60km but he fukd up and tryd to scare me even more and racked the slide back... And it stayed in that position meaning he had an empty magazine. I went to the police station reported it... luck I wasn't carrying or I wouldv emptied a 17round clip.
    So when u c shit like that u wonder what's this world coming to so many stupid cvnts out there that don't care if they take ur life away from u
    Exactly. I go to a university in a very bad area, its not that the university is bad, it's just a university in a major metropolitan area, and it happens to be surrounded by an area of the city that has one of the highest crime rates in the country. I had a situation just last week when I was just on campus for the day to look at apartments, and I was about to get in my car and was approached by two crackheads begging for change. Now that may seem like an innocuous situation, but it is not, the precursor to getting robbed is often a person who seems to be a 'bum' harassing you for change, until they pull out a knife or a burner and stick you up for everything you have on you. I was not carrying at the time for no real good reason, but at that moment I wish I had been. I have been in a few other situations around campus where I was in fact carrying and have put my hand on my weapon under my shirt on the side of my back just in case, and I felt much better knowing that if there was a situation that threatened my life, I would at least have a 50/50 chance of surviving the encounter. There was an incident last year involving a student, a few guys attempted to rob the student at gunpoint, and because he did not have any money on him, they shot him in his buttocks in spite. Those statistics you hear about 1 of 3 citizens own guns being used against them in crimes, and other such nonsense, is nothing more than Brady Campaign propaganda and rhetoric.

You tell me what situation you would rather be in. Do you want to potentially be in a situation where you are held up at gunpoint, you comply with the assailants demands and give them what they ask for, and then leave it up to the assailant to decide whether he feels like letting you go unharmed or killing you because your a witness, or just because he feels like it. Or would you rather at least have some control over your destiny, and have a fighting chance, and YOU decide whether you will live or die. I prefer the latter personally. If a person draws a weapon(of any kind) on you and demands something from you, you can comply, but you do not know that persons true intentions. It is always best to err on the side of extreme caution when dealing with your LIFE, and that means that anyone who draws a weapon on me will be met with equal or greater force at the first safe opportunity that I have to draw my weapon and discharge it to end the attack. A person who has a permit to CCW is never intending to "kill" an attacker, our goal is simply to END THE ATTACK. The way we are taught to do this is with several center mass shots, as many as it takes to end the attack and allow you to get out of danger, that could be 1 shot or 17 shots from your weapon. You never shoot to "kill" you simply shoot to end/survive the attack.

People can continue to live in their idealized dream world where those things "don't happen here," but the reality is that you can be faced with a life or death situation in the inner city 'ghettos' or in rural America, and anywhere in between. I will end this with some of the most cliched pro-gun statements, but statements which ring true time and time again. "I would rather have a gun and never need one, than to need one and not have one." "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away."

Too bad you didn't have your piece, that would have been a sick story.

god father I totaly agree with u.
    And alex no mate when I think about it now I was lucky that I didn't have it on me I wouldv lived for the rest of my life knowing that iv taken someone's life away, he made me shit my self when he had it pointed at me it was a relief when I saw that slide go bak and stay there. At the end of the day if its a treat to ur life
    I will defend it, I want to go home to walk into the house and c my family I don't want to to be carried to my family. People that are licensed don't carry to threaten people they carry for many different reasons. I grew up around guns I had my first shot when I was 8years old nothing to be proud of but these days u gotta learn how to survive.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Exactly. I go to a university in a very bad area, its not that the university is bad, it's just a university in a major metropolitan area, and it happens to be surrounded by an area of the city that has one of the highest crime rates in the country. I had a situation just last week when I was just on campus for the day to look at apartments, and I was about to get in my car and was approached by two crackheads begging for change. Now that may seem like an innocuous situation, but it is not, the precursor to getting robbed is often a person who seems to be a 'bum' harassing you for change, until they pull out a knife or a burner and stick you up for everything you have on you. I was not carrying at the time for no real good reason, but at that moment I wish I had been. I have been in a few other situations around campus where I was in fact carrying and have put my hand on my weapon under my shirt on the side of my back just in case, and I felt much better knowing that if there was a situation that threatened my life, I would at least have a 50/50 chance of surviving the encounter. There was an incident last year involving a student, a few guys attempted to rob the student at gunpoint, and because he did not have any money on him, they shot him in his buttocks in spite. Those statistics you hear about 1 of 3 citizens own guns being used against them in crimes, and other such nonsense, is nothing more than Brady Campaign propaganda and rhetoric.

You tell me what situation you would rather be in. Do you want to potentially be in a situation where you are held up at gunpoint, you comply with the assailants demands and give them what they ask for, and then leave it up to the assailant to decide whether he feels like letting you go unharmed or killing you because your a witness, or just because he feels like it. Or would you rather at least have some control over your destiny, and have a fighting chance, and YOU decide whether you will live or die. I prefer the latter personally. If a person draws a weapon(of any kind) on you and demands something from you, you can comply, but you do not know that persons true intentions. It is always best to err on the side of extreme caution when dealing with your LIFE, and that means that anyone who draws a weapon on me will be met with equal or greater force at the first safe opportunity that I have to draw my weapon and discharge it to end the attack. A person who has a permit to CCW is never intending to "kill" an attacker, our goal is simply to END THE ATTACK. The way we are taught to do this is with several center mass shots, as many as it takes to end the attack and allow you to get out of danger, that could be 1 shot or 17 shots from your weapon. You never shoot to "kill" you simply shoot to end/survive the attack.

People can continue to live in their idealized dream world where those things "don't happen here," but the reality is that you can be faced with a life or death situation in the inner city 'ghettos' or in rural America, and anywhere in between. I will end this with some of the most cliched pro-gun statements, but statements which ring true time and time again. "I would rather have a gun and never need one, than to need one and not have one." "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away."

I experience the same situation, I go to a university in a city filled with a large rather poor black population. At least 3-4 times a month we get emails said about how so and so student was walking on campus at night and two black guys stopped them holding a gun or weapon. In I think every situation I read or heard of NOT ONCE was a shot fired, almost always the suspect left after getting the money or in quite a number of cases THE STUDENT WAS ABLE TO HIT THE WEAPON OUT OF THE SUSPECTS HAND OR THE SUSPECT RAN AWAY BECAUSE HE HEARD OTHER PEOPLE COMING

Lol so while I agree with needing to be protected, in these situations its just urbanzied black people taking advantage of "dumb rich white kids" by flashing a gun, I can almost bet most of the time there was not a round in the chamber or AMMO AT ALL. They know by just flashing a gun people will give them what they want and the chance of them getting caught is so low.

Now imagine in your situation you tried to pull out your gun, what if the guy freaked out and ended up shooting you because it caught him off guard?

I mean I am not liberal anti-gun person, like I said some people need to carry it and I outlined it above, but sometimes people live in the "OMG WHAT IF THIS AND THIS HAPPENED" world too much. Anything can happen, but your situation fell into the "living in a high crime rate area" guideline as I mentioned above.

Anyway sorry for the hijack, my post was just to add some humor not really start a debate.

lol all good mate everyone has an appinion and u do have a point in wat u said

srt8rippin11 is offline New Member
    My favorite Righteous Kill quote!

“Most people respect the badge. Everyone respects the gun.”

Jackandcoke is offline New Member
    I had a Glock 23 40. cal pistol. Fun to shoot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information