Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

Donnie DARKO ON AAS!!

Hey guys i was surfing the web today when the kid from Donnie Darko caught my attention. Its obvious he stacked. I thought this would be a cool discussion topic. based on your experience. What do you guys think he stacked with and how long? I would love to see some intelligent educated guess.

I have to say he did a good job. anyway lets hear some feedback.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Donnie DARKO ON AAS!!-donnie-darko.jpg  

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    oh yea he is huge

cypionate19 is offline Junior Member
    dude.. he just looks like he is on juice because of his shoulders.. his shoulders are much wider now and yeah, he has muscles but if you really look at each muscle instead of looking at his whole body theyre not big at all, and definitely not steroidworthy...

Quote Originally Posted by cypionate19 View Post
    dude.. he just looks like he is on juice because of his shoulders.. his shoulders are much wider now and yeah, he has muscles but if you really look at each muscle instead of looking at his whole body theyre not big at all, and definitely not steroidworthy...
    Bro Cmon a skinny guy like that could noway in hell get that way in a couple of months without steroids . All these hollywood guys have the worst type of body type.

Remember Brad Pitt from Troy. That Fuker said "well the hard part was quitting smoking to get in shape for this role." Ya STEROIDS! Same with HUGH JACKMAN, Edward norton (AM HISTORY X). All these posers juice.

anyway what do u guys think he is on???? I would say he did Tren with prop OR Winny+DECA +test....
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 05-31-2010 at 01:04 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Donnie Darko came out in 2001, anyone who thinks that kind of transformation isn't possible in almost 10 years without steroids probably shouldn't be using steroids.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    Bro Cmon a skinny guy like that could noway in hell get that way in a couple of months without steroids.
    in a couple months? wtf? he was in great shape when he hosted SNL and I watched the rerun long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    in a couple months? wtf? he was in great shape when he hosted SNL and I watched the rerun long ago.
    Big He is a skinny guy. If know anything about that body type ud agree he cant get that way naturally. Im sure he works out all the time like most of us on here. but steroids are a part of his regimen or have been atleast for this movie

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    oh yea he is huge
    Who's the broad lol?

taylormays22 is offline New Member
    i think he looks natural, with a great diet determination,celebrity trainer and him being a skinny guy this is definately possible.

taylormays22 is offline New Member
    yet again now that i think about it this sob proly is on roids.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Donnie Darko came out in 2001, anyone who thinks that kind of transformation isn't possible in almost 10 years without steroids probably shouldn't be using steroids.
    lol, well put

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    lol, well put
    Unless this guy lived and breathed and ate religiously like arnold for the past 10 years. I give it up for his good use of steriods . i have the same body type and me trust diet alone wont get u that way. u need a helper some tren and test should do the trick. honestly u can gain weight on if your diet is good but its not gonna look like that. especially starting from where he started w/o stuff.

Infact quiet the contrary look at a guy who bulks up naturally vs a guys who uses AAS on top of it.
    The AAS guy will looks way more established rather than the natty who train and eats the same way will have
    no way the same look. infact u just end up looking pudgier on a BULK typical diet. Steroids shape your muscles like no other.

I did it naturally and with AAS. trust me there is big difference your muscles look so much more shaped, dense and pronounced
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 05-31-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Unless this guy lived and breathed and ate religiously like arnold for the past 10 years. I give it up for his good use of steriods . i have the same body type and me trust diet alone wont get u that way. u need a helper some tren and test should do the trick. honestly
    when i was 18 i weighed 9.5st, after 3yrs powerlifting i weighed 13.5 and only held there for competing weight, could have gotten heavier, im now 16.5st. so i know personally its very poss to gain weight even if u start small, if you knw what your doing

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I dont understand why it would be a cool topic???

May be its because im from the UK and havnt got a clue who he is...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    I dont understand why it would be a cool topic???

May be its because im from the UK and havnt got a clue who he is...
    every month or 2 there is a thread about some actor who gained some muscle and therefore must have taken some steroids , and people speculate about which steroids, as if anyone could even answer conclusively. I love the way people will look at someone's physique and determine what steroids make that kind of physique lol.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    OP if your from NY stop, your making us look bad. He never used steriods , thats a normal build with low BF. If he did use, it was bunk.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

ever month or 2 there is a thread about some actor who gained some muscle and therefore must have taken some steroids, and people speculate about which steroids, as if anyone could even answer conclusively. I love the way people will look at someone's physique and determine what steroids make that kind of physique lol.
    look around the gym and around even the people who workout regularly PROLLY more than these actors. BUT they dont look like that. Y? Actors makes strides in physicalities that are jus NOT possible for the average person. Steroids are the future. u can bandwagon all you want and i think its hipocritical to say otherwise when u yourself juice.

Blog Entries
    look around the gym and around even the people who workout regularly PROLLY more than these actors. BUT they dont look like that. Y? Actors makes strides in physicalities that are jus NOT possible for the average person. Steroids are the future. u can bandwagon all you want and i think its hipocritical to say otherwise when u yourself juice.
    oh jesus, are like 14 or summit?

gymmonster is offline Associate Member
    with DEDICATION and proper diet thats definately possible without steroids and what do you mean lets guess what he took (TREN ) thats crazy man how can you just say thats a tren physique.

Big
    I've always assumed 16, but that's just me

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Hey guys i was surfing the web today when the kid from Donnie Darko caught my attention. Its obvious he stacked. I thought this would be a cool discussion topic. based on your experience. What do you guys think he stacked with and how long? I would love to see some intelligent educated guess.

What abt the guy in ur Avi??? Do u think he is using AAS?

gymmonster is offline Associate Member
    good move big l was gonna say this post belongs in the lounge

its just proves the point that AAS will drop ur Iq and mine just went in -ve...

Nah lol i think its kinda comical everybody here is on stuff or has used stuff in the past and KEEP ON INSISTING on bieng natural. Jus tell the truth. even when i have asked for cycle advise b4 they discourage and tell u to improve your diet. Why even use steroids if u are going to have to live like a monk?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member

Yeah this dudes on the sauce

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    What abt the guy in ur Avi??? Do u think he is using AAS?
    Definately he has been for many many years.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Im going to guess that this is a joke and you are making a funny?

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    This thread is ridiculous. How old was he for those other two movies in the pic? He looks like hes just a kid. You dont think as a person matures and gets older his body matures and fills out? On top of that he is an actor with access to the best trainers and dieticians money can buy. If you cant acheive that physique with a little dedication and all of that at your disposal then there is something wrong.

ummm what a waste of bandwidth.....how come no one is in cleavage thread????

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    There seems to be another of these retarded "Does this celebrity juice and if so lets guess what he used" threads every time I log in here...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    There seems to be another of these retarded "Does this celebrity juice and if so lets guess what he used" threads every time I log in here...
    You look like a big Jason Stathom.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    You look like a big Jason Stathom.....

~Haz~
    Fuck it - I've been busted - OK OK truth is I AM Jason Statham - I just used some juice to get massive for a new movie - now everyone guess what juice I used!

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    Fuck it - I've been busted - OK OK truth is I AM Jason Statham - I just used some juice to get massive for a new movie - now everyone guess what juice I used!
    apple

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    apple
    i say Pineapple.and Cranberry

Blog Entries
    Nah lol i think its kinda comical everybody here is on stuff or has used stuff in the past and KEEP ON INSISTING on bieng natural. Jus tell the truth. even when i have asked for cycle advise b4 they discourage and tell u to improve your diet. Why even use steroids if u are going to have to live like a monk?
    i was natural till i was 32, so thats from 18-32 just to clarify. you need to switch your attention away from this game, your acting like a silly kid

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    This thread is ridiculous. How old was he for those other two movies in the pic? He looks like hes just a kid. You dont think as a person matures and gets older his body matures and fills out? On top of that he is an actor with access to the best trainers and dieticians money can buy. If you cant acheive that physique with a little dedication and all of that at your disposal then there is something wrong.
    According to this man he was on a bodybuilders diet only to obtain his buildAttachment 107594

Attachment 107593

Attachment 107595

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    fail

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    ya and if you do enough steroids you will grow admanttite claws. guys a lot of these pics are touched up by some sort of shit either makeup, or other movie magic crap.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    ya and if you do enough steroids you will grow admanttite claws. guys a lot of these pics are touched up by some sort of shit either makeup, or other movie magic crap.
    FINALLY! Someone with half a brain LOLOLOL

Not every woman you see in a magazine is perfect..... same goes for actors and their 6%bf and thumb sized veins.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    References to Jason Statham, Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal.. this thread is getting pretty good a lot of my favorite guys.

LOL at this guy is on the sauce.

Lastly I don't think Edward Norton ran gear for American History X. Sure in the opening black and white scene he looks great but if you look at him when he's in the yard with the other dudes he doesn't look all that great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information