Thread: Saying HI

Smile Saying HI

Hi everyone. Ive been reading the forums for six months now, but i havent registerd until now..

I am 17 years old, 182cm, 194 LBS. 11% bodyfat. Have been working out hard for two years now.

I am going to my first cycle, its gonna be a Decca-Durabolin and sustanon cycle 1 june. It is going to look like this.

Decca 250mg week 1-12
    Sustanon 250 500mg week 1-12
    clomid 3 weeks post cycle.

Give me tips advise things i should think about and so on.. everything ive learnd about steroids ive learned here..

How much mass can I expect to gain?
    Last edited by InsertDumbNameHere; 02-18-2003 at 06:07 AM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Saying HI

Originally posted by InsertDumbNameHere
    everything ive learnd about steroids ive learned here..

Well then you haven't learnt too much then becuase you wouldn't be taking steriods at only 17, no one on this board will give you any advice except not to take steriods at that age.

Pain

mammoth is offline Member
    I agree with painintheass!

You obviously haven't been paying attention to what you have been "reading" in the past six months. Hell, its hard to avoid all the threads about teenagers and juice. Do a search on setthesun and you'll understand.

A word of advice: Delete this thread because it will most likely turn into another "teenagers shouldn't use juice" threads.

Also you posted this in the wrong forum anyways.

ive read Setsthesuns posts so what?

i think he looks great.. and he seems to feel well.... it would be nice if ppl stoped flaming him... he seems lika a smart guy.. just cut him some slack..
    Last edited by InsertDumbNameHere; 02-18-2003 at 12:08 PM.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Dont do steroids man...youll grow hair on your body like a monkey

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You say youve learned alot here? Then why are you going to run a cycle at the age of 17?
    Sure sts looks good now but what kind of problems will he have when his 25? THINK!

Originally posted by tolinka
    Dont do steroids man...youll grow hair on your body like a monkey
    Hah dude i can allways shave.

I think the biggest reason ppl say dont take steroids at a young age is cuz.. youngsters..dont know how to work out right..and they only pop d-bol or something.. like that if i do this cycle eat right and everything i wont have any problems.. the side effects aint that bad... when i first found AR.. i didnt even think about takeing steroids.. but the more i read the more i wanted to use them.. i cant wait anymore..iŽll do the cycle 1 June.. i have a great workout partner thats gonna do the same cycle..

mammoth is offline Member

Hah dude i can allways shave.

I think the biggest reason ppl say dont take steroids at a young age is cuz.. youngsters..dont know how to work out right..and they only pop d-bol or something.. like that if i do this cycle eat right and everything i wont have any problems.. the side effects aint that bad... when i first found AR.. i didnt even think about takeing steroids.. but the more i read the more i wanted to use them.. i cant wait anymore..iŽll do the cycle 1 June.. i have a great workout partner thats gonna do the same cycle..
    You obviously have not been paying attention if you think that the reason why people suggest teenagers shouldn't use AAS is because they don't know how to work out correctly. You're just doing the same thing that alot of teenagers do on this board. They fish and fish for someone to justify there reason to use AAS at a young age. If you want to be stubborn fine, but don't think that you are gonna get alot of help.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    You are already losing tenability on AR and you only have 4 posts...

I'd take mammoth's advice and delete this thread, and don't mention juicing on this site again for several years (I'm serious).

All you're doing is wasting board space bro.. the only positive responses to your thread are going to be from other 17 y/o guys who are just as ignorant as you.

Do yourself a favour and read Madmax's thread about teens juicing. And then delete this thread.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

when i first found AR.. i didnt even think about takeing steroids.. but the more i read the more i wanted to use them.. i cant wait anymore..
    PAINFULLY obvious flamebait. "I wasn't going to use aas, but AR convinced me that it was the way to go". I would say at least put some effort into your baiting, but your going to get the responses you want with even this sorry effort, so I'll keep my mouth shut from here on in.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You're too young to use steroids and you're too young to post questions like this on AR. This thread is closed.

Thread Information