NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned

kids got some ****ing balls these days

retard starts walking straight towards me yesterday, has about 20' to walk around me on his side, I have a flower planter to my left and have no room. This tall scrawny **** about half my size continues walking towards me, like he thinks he's going to walk right through me. I shoulder checked him and he gives me this surprised look and is like "oh excuse me, excuse me!!" Yeah, little **** knew exactly what he was doing, he was with his girlfriend and was trying to look like some sort of badass. Then when I check his ****ing ass it was all just an accident right? I have had this sort of shit happen a few times b4, its not them not paying attention to where they're going, they ****ing know. They just feel like testing you b/ people these days are smoking ****ing crack and are asking for an ass kicking!! Any of you guys ever get this shit? I mean, I only thought to post b/ you lift weights too and maybe somebody else has had this

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Back when I was lifting at a University gym it seemed like every week there was some fat fratboy puffing his chest out trying to be king of the hill. Now that I'm at a gym to where it's other people focused on lifting and not the bullshit it never happens.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    funny you post this today...just last night i had to go to my girls little sisters dance recital....yeah im a big fag...

anywho..while i was there im waitin in the lounge and this tapout-shirted...flat brim hat wearin...tattoo covered tough guy with his girl and one of his friends stars at me from 20' away all th way til 1' away...as bad as i wanted to shoulder check him n snap him out of whatever he was tryin to do..i had to refrain before i turned the dance recital into a cagematch.

he knew what was good tho...i was standing still and he kept hsi distance

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Be the bigger man and don't even take it that far.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Be the bigger man and don't even take it that far.
    plus 2, that or blow those kids a kiss and wink at them

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    there are one fvck come in the gym about 3 months ago he was doing the same excersice as i was and he was putting more weight then I was cant he do the excersice properly or not with that weight is a diffferent story......I saw him the other day I was in the middle of my tren , test 700 mg /week cycle smoked his ass by a mile and left him with"deer in the head light look" motherfvcker.....

cobra305 is offline Member
    Best thing to do is move out of their way and say excuse me. You gotta take thre high road and be the bigger man.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post
    funny you post this today...just last night i had to go to my girls little sisters dance recital....yeah im a big fag...

anywho..while i was there im waitin in the lounge and this tapout-shirted...flat brim hat wearin...tattoo covered tough guy with his girl and one of his friends stars at me from 20' away all th way til 1' away...as bad as i wanted to shoulder check him n snap him out of whatever he was tryin to do..i had to refrain before i turned the dance recital into a cagematch.

he knew what was good tho...i was standing still and he kept hsi distance
    If he was wearing a tapout shirt then he is obviously an mma fighter.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    plus 2, that or blow those kids a kiss and wink at them
    x2 on the blowing a kiss it winds them up a treat and a lick of the lips with the wink is the cherry on the cake you get more of a laugh that way and you stay calm

Blog Entries

cobra305 is offline Member
    DSM wtf is with this video you keep posting?

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I was just trying to impress my girl...

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    I woulda asked his bird out on a date infront of him...muahahahah!

Quote Originally Posted by wanabeMASSIVE! View Post
    I woulda asked his bird out on a date infront of him...muahahahah!
    i gotta start doin that shit...mad funny..me and my boy just got back from the mall...we borught a little handheld clicker for step counting or whatever....or like an umpire uses.

we click every time a girl eye ****s us as we alk around the mall bein loud. pretty damn funny..

i gotta start doin that shit...mad funny..me and my boy just got back from the mall...we borught a little handheld clicker for step counting or whatever....or like an umpire uses.

we click every time a girl eye ****s us as we alk around the mall bein loud. pretty damn funny..

u remind me of me... hahaha...

exept i wouldnt go asfar as the counter thing... i would have my number on paper ready...nah mean!

Quote Originally Posted by wanabeMASSIVE! View Post
    u remind me of me... hahaha...

exept i wouldnt go asfar as the counter thing... i would have my number on paper ready...nah mean!

lol.....my favs are the ones that are walkin holding hands with their bf's starin into your eyes for like 5 seconds straight..

lol.....my favs are the ones that are walkin holding hands with their bf's starin into your eyes for like 5 seconds straight..
    lmao... lovin it! u should wink at em.

gets them smiling...

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    no shit right? Like because you ****ing exercise you might steal their girl right then and there. Or when they start grabbing on their girl and getting all touchy feely b/ just your presence is that much of a threat to them. And its almost always some fat redneck kid with man tits anyways. Dude, you can get your greesy fat ass from out under your truck and lift weights too bitch. Actually I think the ****er did have a Tapout shirt on or some shit. Him and every other redneck that shops at Wal-mart. Like we are all supposed to be scared when some ****ing douche in a black hat and Tapout shirt is near us, haha.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, I got about 100 of those this week while playn in the Philippines. Girls walking with they guys Flips or Eu. One girl it was so easy to read her mind, she was really hot and with this older guy, typical tourist and she looked at me, then him then me...... She is thinking Why cant I be with him instead. hahahahaha

Ive only had one person try to check me in long time, it was a couple months ago and I embarrassed him and could tell he just wanted to cut my head of literally.
    He was Muslim (yes Im sure) and we are in a market, he walks past me from behind bumping me when there was room to make it by. As he passes I said EXCUSE me.... He stops and turns 10% but not enough to LOOK at me and I just stood there staring at him. It was obvious he just wanted to kill me.

DOM6 is offline Member
    I was gettting the rest of my sleeve done like a month ago and there was a guy next to me getting a tat looked 18-20 braging he is a " CAGE FIGHTER " i was like bro, i did the same shit before i had my kids, but there was no cage or tapping out,
    it was "Knocking motha f-kers out" or "Knocked out by some moth f-kers"
    Then i showed him my pinky finger knuckles on each hand and there both broken and pushd back into my hand for breaking my hand several times on peoples heads from the club,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    I was gettting the rest of my sleeve done like a month ago and there was a guy next to me getting a tat looked 18-20 braging he is a " CAGE FIGHTER " i was like bro, i did the same shit before i had my kids, but there was no cage or tapping out,
    Then i showed him my pinky finger knuckles on each hand and there both broken and pushd back into my hand for breaking my hand several times on peoples heads from the club,
    Fight me.

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Fight me.
    Blow me.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Be careful what you wish for DOM6

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    OP, what dose of tren are your running?

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    your pinky? hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhaahahahahhaa hh

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    student night at a club i do the door for is by far the worst night, the little tossers have no respect for anyone or anything and i personally think they need their x-boxes shoved up their asses

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    ^ Or removed...

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    I think there is a lot of Test running through this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    no shit right? Like because you ****ing exercise you might steal their girl right then and there. Or when they start grabbing on their girl and getting all touchy feely b/ just your presence is that much of a threat to them. And its almost always some fat redneck kid with man tits anyways. Dude, you can get your greesy fat ass from out under your truck and lift weights too bitch. Actually I think the ****er did have a Tapout shirt on or some shit. Him and every other redneck that shops at Wal-mart. Like we are all supposed to be scared when some ****ing douche in a black hat and Tapout shirt is near us, haha.
    so its not just me that it happens to...Whats with Tap out shirt anyway.... did it make u feel strong, u grow a extra pair of ball what?

wharton is offline out of here
    Never had this but its some funny shit that you guys are so bothered about it haha

Quote Originally Posted by wharton View Post
    Never had this but its some funny shit that you guys are so bothered about it haha
    if its keep happning then yeah it annoys the heck outta me...girls give "the look" that doesnt bother me, the fatty grab his girl and make out in front of me just cause he is insecure (not to mention the girl yuck) it bothers me. Sometimes I just wanna hit on the girl to make that fat fvck more insecure but dont wanna go against guy code.....

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    if its keep happning then yeah it annoys the heck outta me...girls give "the look" that doesnt bother me, the fatty grab his girl and make out in front of me just cause he is insecure (not to mention the girl yuck) it bothers me. Sometimes I just wanna hit on the girl to make that fat fvck more insecure but dont wanna go against guy code.....
    I know what your sayin......But I don't think you would be going against any code. Maybe the fat fvk will wise up and lose a few pounds. You might actually be doing him a favor....by fvkin his girl that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    I know what your sayin......But I don't think you would be going against any code. Maybe the fat fvk will wise up and lose a few pounds. You might actually be doing him a favor....by fvkin his girl that is...
    Then it means that I have to be on high dosage of test to fvck trailer park trash (if u know what i mean)

Think of the lives you'll change......

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    Think of the lives you'll change......
    dude u know nothing.....girls with BF wants to marry me cause i ROCK their world.

Thread Information