NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned

damnit, after 6 months off I started dipping again!!

**** it, I did good for 6 months, not 1 dip!! Had one the other day and **** if I hadn't bought 2 cans since then. I dont do it much, maybe twice/day, some days none. I just need something to take the edge off, especially when dieting. And what I'd really like to do to take the edge off I can't do b/ of drug tests. So I'm dipping again, **** me.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    hahahaha I completely thought this was about the dip exercise...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    dip is too much

Ill take a little camel snus tho

delicious!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    +2 on the snus, i toss like 2 or 3 in at a time

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Ya.... I am trying to quit too. My GF hates it but accepts it but when I told her I will be injecting this summer she told me pick one..... chew or AAS.... Which I guess is fair since she doesn't like either. So I have to give up chew.

While I am on this cutting diet I need it or I'll just start eating nonstop. I know exactly where you are coming from and it fukin sucks! Be strong my friend....

Maybe we should start a chew counselling session on here

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

6ft5 is offline Member
    I hear ya man! I've quit and started so many time I can't freaken believe it. One day soon hope to have it whooped tho. Keep quiting the dip that sht is a mutherfkr!!!!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Dip is horrible for your mouth man. Need me to post some pics ?

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i have no idea what your talking about.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Chewing tobacco. Tried it twice. The shit burns, I didn't last more then 5 minutes. It gives you those nice brown stains around your lips and receding gums.

6ft5 is offline Member
    My teeth are still pretty white. I've dipped on and off for years the only thing that helps me quit is seeing pics of jact dip grillz. That dip is so addictive! worse than smokes. Imo. So post away! Any thing helps, I've only had a couple over the weekend so guess I'm off to a better start!. I need my mouth, that would suck to hafta blender every thing I ate. ANY TIPS ON HOW TO succsefully quit or SUCCESS stories??? Or to how NOT freak out in withdrwls?

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    Apple Skoal!!!! i don't dip, but I have a few times and that shit is good.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i m dipping as we speak.......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I thought your weight dipped after being "off cycle" for 6months..... I was like "Fvcking duh....."

My father likes skoal..... I don't understand it but then again..... i've never tried it.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I thought your weight dipped after being "off cycle" for 6months..... I was like "Fvcking duh....."

My father likes skoal..... I don't understand it but then again..... i've never tried it.....

~Haz~
    Skoal is too mild try hard stuff.... I didnt quite get it either till some one explain later in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    My teeth are still pretty white. I've dipped on and off for years the only thing that helps me quit is seeing pics of jact dip grillz. That dip is so addictive! worse than smokes. Imo. So post away! Any thing helps, I've only had a couple over the weekend so guess I'm off to a better start!. I need my mouth, that would suck to hafta blender every thing I ate. ANY TIPS ON HOW TO succsefully quit or SUCCESS stories??? Or to how NOT freak out in withdrwls?
    I have chewed on and off for 8 years now and what I find helps stop is going on a holiday where you can't get skoal. So, Europe mainly like greece and germany. You can still get it there but it hard to find. You can also try herbal chew but it kind of sucks....

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Skoal is too mild try hard stuff.... I didnt quite get it either till some one explain later in the thread.
    You chew??

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    I have chewed on and off for 8 years now and what I find helps stop is going on a holiday where you can't get skoal. So, Europe mainly like greece and germany. You can still get it there but it hard to find. You can also try herbal chew but it kind of sucks....

You chew??
    yep.......

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dipped for a year when I was in hs. The best way to quit is to start smoking lol. I'm done with tobacco now, just an occasional smoke when I bum one from a friend.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I chewed all through high-school... I actually cut down tremendously after that. Just the occasional dips in class during my university career.

I used to do the "double puck" though LOL. top and bottom at once, and spitting into the straw of an empty juice box w/ a hole in the top to release the pressure... did it just constantly.

Such a hilarious system

-VM

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    disgusting shit!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Nah bro... a nice horseshoe of dip was God's gift to any kid with ADD/ADHD growing up. LOL.

Honestly, they were one of the few things that could help keep me relatively focused

-VM

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    If you work outside all the time like I used to back in college dip is a life saver. Copenhagen long cut takes the edge right off... and as long as you switch sides every week you will be ok for a while.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Smoke cigarettes, they are so much better

Just thank God, you're not in Canada where a tin of chew costs $22 and I dip like a manic..... I only get 4 to 5 dips from one tin and yes, I mean the big tins not those mini ones. Some days I can polish off a tin and start into a second.... That on top of my Starbucks addiction I am gonna be poor one day!

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Bertuzzi your such a whore.. you went from like 200 posts to over a 1000 in like 6 days lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by C-MaN View Post
    Bertuzzi your such a whore.. you went from like 200 posts to over a 1000 in like 6 days lmao!
    Thank you for the compliment. Although it was more like from 400 to 1000 in 3 weeks

I tried Snuss, cant stand the shit, does nothing for me and there is no way in hell swallowing it could be good for you like the tin says you can do. Skoal is a little weak for me, typically its Grizzly Wintergreen for me, if not that then Copenhagen Wintergreen or Kodiak. I already know how I'll quit for good, its going to cost me about 8-10 g's though. I'm going to get Veneers on the top/bottom of my front 8-10 teeth, then I definitely wont use tobacco or drink much coffee b/ I'll be wanting to keep those ****ers white!!

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    ahhh im enjoying a nice fatty of grizz mint

Colts18 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, Ive quit so many times, but how are you supposed to golf without a fat pinch in?

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    normally i will only put one in when im killing nazi zombies. but i know what you mean, nvr2big.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts18 View Post
    Yeah, Ive quit so many times, but how are you supposed to golf without a fat pinch in?
    Well Your supposed to be drunk

6ft5 is offline Member
    Yeah I love sum fresh juicy winter green! O yea I have ADD pretty bad it helps me chill. I tried those commit lossengese it worked for a little bit.
    Last edited by 6ft5; 06-10-2010 at 12:45 AM.

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    Can someone please explain what the f*ck chew is? i havent a clue what your all woffling about?

Quote Originally Posted by goodlifting View Post
    normally i will only put one in when im killing nazi zombies. but i know what you mean, nvr2big.
    Dude, call of Duty is when my dipping got the worst. I could dip through a can in about 3 hrs. I was a Jessi Ventura from the Predator!! "Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a God Damn sexual Tyranosaurus!!"

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Been dipping pretty much 14 yrs. Old habit I picked up from my baseball days. I was supposed to quit months ago when my wife quit smoking. I finally tried the other day, lasted like 28 hrs. I went into sweats, shakes etc...I think I need nicotine detox lol.

Not to mention I'm so irritable my wife rather me dip versus be a jackass

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    Can someone please explain what the f*ck chew is? i havent a clue what your all woffling about?
    Chewing Tobacco.... its where you put tobacco in your bottom lip. Not popular in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    Dude, call of Duty is when my dipping got the worst. I could dip through a can in about 3 hrs. I was a Jessi Ventura from the Predator!! "Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a God Damn sexual Tyranosaurus!!"
    Yup.... COD gets me every time. I have to put a dip in our I start wanting to eat eat eat!! So while I am cutting I need my chew.... I can't stop otherwise I'll eat everything in sight!

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Chewing Tobacco.... its where you put tobacco in your bottom lip. Not popular in Europe.

Yup.... COD gets me every time. I have to put a dip in our I start wanting to eat eat eat!! So while I am cutting I need my chew.... I can't stop otherwise I'll eat everything in sight!
    mate im not kidding that sounds proper filth

Thread Information