stpete is offline Banned

Monitor her phone?

Hey fellow juicers,
    Do you monitor your girls cell phone? And i don't mean actually go through the recent and missed calls, texts and stuff. Although that's ok, i mean do you pay attention to when she has her phone on her and if it's on vibrate or even turned on at all?

My current gf is very selective about her phone. It's always open to me when we're not together but it seems to disappear when we're together. Does this seem strange to you guys or am i just being dumb or possibly insecure? Any and all responses are welcome.

Thanks....

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Perfectly logical...Interesting because I am friends with a girl who does a lot of inappropriate things behind her boyfriends back, and I tried getting a hold of her one night. She called me back the next day and said sorry, but she never keeps her phone around when her boyfriend is over. Now, her and I are just good friends so nothing going on between us, but she does other things which she doesn't want her boyfriend to know about, so she keeps her phone hidden when her boyfriend comes over and puts it on silent.

When my previous g/f started cheating on me, which I found out after the fact, she put a password on her phone which she didn't previously have. I never really went through it, but I took notice of the password. So, I'd say its perfectly normal. I also should say, that I don't think you should ever go through your girlfriends phone, and if you are at a point where you feel you NEED to, then it is probably also the point at which you NEED to cut your losses and walk away from the relationship...Good luck...

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I don't have a girl

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Trust!

Showdog is offline New Member
    Go with your first instinct bro....Happens all the time.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    I don't have a girl
    do you go through dsm's phone

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i never go through my wifes phone. this weekend as per my thread i had some issues with things so i went online to see who she has been talking to by our bill. but that was a first

GS4
    GS4 is offline Junior Member
    Trust her, if you really cant hold back, have a talk about it, but please dont go thru her phone.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I never go through my wife's phone.. but she sure as hell goes through mine... as well as my facebook account, as well as my email.. The only thing she doesn't go through is my AR account.. haha..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Hey fellow juicers,
    Do you monitor your girls cell phone? And i don't mean actually go through the recent and missed calls, texts and stuff. Although that's ok, i mean do you pay attention to when she has her phone on her and if it's on vibrate or even turned on at all?

My current gf is very selective about her phone. It's always open to me when we're not together but it seems to disappear when we're together. Does this seem strange to you guys or am i just being dumb or possibly insecure? Any and all responses are welcome.

Thanks....
    Stop worrying about it.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Perfectly logical...Interesting because I am friends with a girl who does a lot of inappropriate things behind her boyfriends back, and I tried getting a hold of her one night. She called me back the next day and said sorry, but she never keeps her phone around when her boyfriend is over. Now, her and I are just good friends so nothing going on between us, but she does other things which she doesn't want her boyfriend to know about, so she keeps her phone hidden when her boyfriend comes over and puts it on silent.

When my previous g/f started cheating on me, which I found out after the fact, she put a password on her phone which she didn't previously have. I never really went through it, but I took notice of the password. So, I'd say its perfectly normal. I also should say, that I don't think you should ever go through your girlfriends phone, and if you are at a point where you feel you NEED to, then it is probably also the point at which you NEED to cut your losses and walk away from the relationship...Good luck...
    x2.......

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    I never go through my wife's phone.. but she sure as hell goes through mine... as well as my facebook account, as well as my email.. The only thing she doesn't go through is my AR account.. haha..
    LMAO! I've caught my wife going thru my wallet, checking my phone, my luggage before a trip. She's never had a reason, but she still sifts through all of my shit.

OP
    Men have nothing on women when it comes to being sneaky. If you noticed she's hiding her phone around you there's a reason. Are you in an exclusive relationship? If not, you really don't have any right. But, if you are, I would be looking through that phone, or kicking her ass to the curb.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont think you should be touching her phone,as said above if you feel like that move on.Nobody has the right to go through anybodys stuff ever except when your dead apart from that if my better half was up to anything then I would be off sh1t I should start praying again lol

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Man...theres nothing more unattractive to me than an insecure person who feels the need to do shit like that. That would drive me insane.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    No way. If the relationship is at the point where I have to "monitor" her cell phone traffic, then whats the point of the relationship? If thats the case it's time to move on.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Relationships = Extra bull shit I don´t want to deal with.

Keep in casual and **** around as needed.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Try not giving a f*ck. It works pretty good.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    **** no! If I even had to think about it I would drop the bitch and not think twice.
    ***No source checks!!!***

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    LMAO! I've caught my wife going thru my wallet, checking my phone, my luggage before a trip. She's never had a reason, but she still sifts through all of my shit.

OP
    Men have nothing on women when it comes to being sneaky. If you noticed she's hiding her phone around you there's a reason. Are you in an exclusive relationship? If not, you really don't have any right. But, if you are, I would be looking through that phone, or kicking her ass to the curb.
    Agreed^^

Just writing this thread tells me something isnt right

If you suspect something is wrong, usually there is

Nothing wrong is getting reassurance, remember the partner is always the last to know

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Never gone threw a birds phone in my life.

I've had an ex go through my itemised bill once though (Mobile).

Nutters.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    It's easy for people to say that you should never have to do something like that and if there is no trust you should walk away etc but sometimes you need to know for your own peace of mind and you have to resort to unpleasant methods.

I was seeing a girl a couple of years back and she went on holiday to where she used to live and was quite open about the fact that she was going to visit her ex bf and his family - fair enough - she was up front about it so that made me feel secure about it, HOWEVER - while she was away things she said on the phone gave me reason to suspect that something had happened between them so I asked her outright if something had happened - she denied it emphatically and told me I had trust issues blah blah blah - I pretended to believe her but was 95% sure that she had fucked him.

So at this stage then I could have, and according to some of the guys above should have, walked away but I wanted to be sure that I had read the signs correctly and was not a paranoid idiot so I played like everything was OK till she came back and came round my house - I noticed as soon as she came in that she had left her phone in the car whereas normally she would always bring it in - I didn't say anything and instead took her upstairs and fucked the life out of her.

Afterwards I put my clothes on and then asked her where her phone was, she said she left it in the car as she didn't want us to be disturbed, I replied "Or is it that you didn't want me to see who was calling you?" - again she called me untrusting, paranoid etc so I walked outside and got her phone from the car - as soon as it was in my hand she told me to come inside and she confessed and said "You knew all along didn't you? Why did you take me upstairs then?" I told her that I wanted to fuck her one last time as it was all she was good for and with some satisfaction told her to get the fuck out of my house.

Now it is a shame that all that unpleasantness was necessary and maybe I should have just called it off when I suspected but I wanted to be 100% certain that I had read the signs correctly and was not just being paranoid as she was trying to make out.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    It's easy for people to say that you should never have to do something like that and if there is no trust you should walk away etc but sometimes you need to know for your own peace of mind and you have to resort to unpleasant methods.

I was seeing a girl a couple of years back and she went on holiday to where she used to live and was quite open about the fact that she was going to visit her ex bf and his family - fair enough - she was up front about it so that made me feel secure about it, HOWEVER - while she was away things she said on the phone gave me reason to suspect that something had happened between them so I asked her outright if something had happened - she denied it emphatically and told me I had trust issues blah blah blah - I pretended to believe her but was 95% sure that she had fucked him.

So at this stage then I could have, and according to some of the guys above should have, walked away but I wanted to be sure that I had read the signs correctly and was not a paranoid idiot so I played like everything was OK till she came back and came round my house - I noticed as soon as she came in that she had left her phone in the car whereas normally she would always bring it in - I didn't say anything and instead took her upstairs and fucked the life out of her.

Afterwards I put my clothes on and then asked her where her phone was, she said she left it in the car as she didn't want us to be disturbed, I replied "Or is it that you didn't want me to see who was calling you?" - again she called me untrusting, paranoid etc so I walked outside and got her phone from the car - as soon as it was in my hand she told me to come inside and she confessed and said "You knew all along didn't you? Why did you take me upstairs then?" I told her that I wanted to fuck her one last time as it was all she was good for and with some satisfaction told her to get the fuck out of my house.

Now it is a shame that all that unpleasantness was necessary and maybe I should have just called it off when I suspected but I wanted to be 100% certain that I had read the signs correctly and was not just being paranoid as she was trying to make out.

You damn liar, you just wanted the severance pop.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    You damn liar, you just wanted the severance pop.
    Ha ha - OK that was part of it!

Spartans09 is offline Member
    People going through eachothers shyt = dead end. I've been with wack jobs in the past that gave me anxiety By accusing me or checking up on me when I hadn't done anything to deserve that treatment. I would never put myself in that situation again. No way to live IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Man...theres nothing more unattractive to me than an insecure person who feels the need to do shit like that. That would drive me insane.
    Not really all her fault; I've given her reason in the past so the fault is really mine.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Not really all her fault; I've given her reason in the past so the fault is really mine.
    Never blame yourself for anything in a relationship... when you do, she wins, and we can't have that happen

Blog Entries
    I hear you, but its cause and effect, you know? Human nature.. when you stub your toe, you're more cautious when walking down that same path by fear of getting hurt again. When someone does something to hurt someone else, that person protects themself by taking precautionary measures... such is life.. sometimes, one person is to blame for another person's actions based on an emotion that another person's actions caused them.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    trust your instinct- go with your gut. If you check for for validation so be it..just be prepared for what you might find, or not find...but if you suspect- time to roll.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Thats a great story, how long was you with her for?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I feel if you dont trust someone and think you need to monitor them it's better to just end things. You also need to find out if it's you or her. Maybe it's you who has trust issues and not her who is not trustworthy.

My 2nd wife had big trust issues and use to worry about me going through her stuff all the time; privacy issues. I told her and she finally learned that she could hide things from me by leaving it openly on the kitchen table or counter because I really dont care.

If you look for something wrong eventually you will find it. No I dont ignore the obvious and if I do see something I deal with it immediately. If you are sure it's not you and you really suspect something and are like me and need to be hit in the face with it (proof) then by all means check but dont be obsessed by it. If she comes up clean forget about it and dont keep looking. If she has been a bad girl dont stress over it, dont cause a huge scene just break up and be done with it.

If you are married it's a whole different story.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-22-2010 at 01:47 AM.

I think you played that perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Thats a great story, how long was you with her for?
    Not long, about 2 or 3 months maybe - just a fucker cos I took her to my brother's wedding so all the pictures have got her in them!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    never scan my wife's phone... but she always checks mine...

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    notsmall, your story is awesome and i respect you 100% lol. amazing, you showed her what was up

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    If she is up to something give it a while and youl start to see more signs when u peice more things together, take her phone from her and look through it in front of her and hope for the worst (either way it will be bad) because at this point if you dont find anything your going to look a twat and have to grovel, if you do then...well just take it from there...Just make sure its near pay day just incase your imagineing things

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    If she is up to something give it a while and youl start to see more signs when u peice more things together, take her phone from her and look through it in front of her and hope for the worst (either way it will be bad) because at this point if you dont find anything your going to look a twat and have to grovel, if you do then...well just take it from there...Just make sure its near pay day just incase your imagineing things
    ****in solid.

Blog Entries
    Never blame yourself for anything in a relationship... when you do, she wins, and we can't have that happen
    im goign to make that quote famous. holy shit i love this site.

I agree. I never took blame for anything (unless it was OBVIOUS) that went wrong in my 2nd marriage and after the divorce she even came back to me and said.... It really way all my fault, wanst it? I said YES... The divorced sex was still great with her. LOL

After a couple weeks she did ask me, dont you think anything was your fault? I said NO, then she said but you started acting like a jerk at the end. I said yes but that was on purpose so YOU would want a divorce. hehehehehe

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    I was watchin TV the other night and the wife was in bed....Her phone kept beeping so I opened it to shut it off and she had 5 new messages....I wouldnt have looked at them but it was a guys name so wtf....One of them said "Have a good sleep, goodnight sweetie " I figured out its a guy she works with and I'm wondering what co-worker says good night sweetie.....wtf.

Blog Entries
    ^ ****! U CANT TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE! KILL HER AND BLOW UP HER OFFICE BUILDING...Only way to be certain!

Thread Information