FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member

National debt US and UK

For the members that are in the UK mostly.

I know the US national debt is about 13 trillion $.

I did not know, well was told last night, that the UK debt is about 10 trillon. I have been seeing a British girl lately and last night she brought up the UK debt. She said that the UK has less than 60 million people and per capita a much higher debt ration than even the US. She also said many fear that this debt will never be paid down.

So how does everyone feel about national debt?

Who does the UK borrow money from? Is it possible as a result of this debt countries like China will be economically in a better position?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Yeah, we have a f*ck off debt.

It was actually a surplus about 10-12 years back if I remember correctly.

The latest budget is mostly tackling out debt with some major cut back.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Hey, the politicians aren't lying to you when they tell you that they are "Forever In Your Debt", thats an understatement, cause they're the ones who caused it in the first place.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Hey, the politicians aren't lying to you when they tell you that they are "Forever In Your Debt", thats an understatement, cause they're the ones who caused it in the first place.
    Basically you take people who would rape their own grandma to get into office, give them an AMEX black card and this is what you get.

A partial list of my approved past and present politicians

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes this country is in debt but the politicians are doing there part those fvcking d1ckheads are taking a 5% drop in there wages and its frozen for 5 years holy sh1t how will they ever survive that means they will stay at 500,000 thousand a year for the next five years, and all the f4nnys ie us the loyal subjects are getting no wage rise plus those thoughtful politicians put VAT up to 20% plus just incase you had a pound left the fvcked the fuel up to 1.20 a ltr and then they say if you have any ideas on how to save cash please help,Yes get the politicians to fvck what we save in there wages will sort the country out

well that felt good

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Best politician ever IMO... truely a perfect imagine of the American people... he's likeable, he lies, has a fake smile, southern accent, cheats on his wife... seriously, they should change the '2 term maximum" so this guy can run again.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    There would be such a buzz in this country if I became president...... i'd be such a whore master and get impeached LOL

Imagine..... The president of the united states of america..... busted for steroids ......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Best politician ever IMO... truely a perfect imagine of the American people... he's likeable, he lies, has a fake smile, southern accent, cheats on his wife... seriously, they should change the '2 term maximum" so this guy can run again.

Gotta admit we were on track to a balanced budget under him, even though Monica was under him more.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How does somebody not like Bill Clinton

That would be like telling your basketball team not to take Kobe because he cheats on his wife

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Prehaps everyone now realises why VAT is going up from 17.5% to a whopping 20%!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I observe about our interactions with other countries that are less advanced as ours, in regards to your statement of china being more economically sound in the future:
    -Our interactions with other countries such as Japan, and Korea, and how we utilize outsourcing with these countries, we are only able to do so for a limited amount of time. The reason for this is because they are now making a great deal of money more, and thus their standard of living rises, they become more modern, and we cannot afford them. The rate at which they modernize is dependent upon their population and government.
    When it comes to china, they are such a large population of people, that it will take a very long time for their standard of living to rise on a level similar to ours. As well it is dependent upon how their government operates its citizens in a different fashion. I do not know any specifics on how the monetary process delineates to its citizens and what their rights are in owning items such as gold and silver, and other means of wealth, which I hear is pretty fvcked up.

China does hold a lot of our debt, and I know they are worried about our dollar becoming less valuable when it comes time to pay them back. As well other nations in the world are accusing the US of intentionally giving other currency an advantage over their dollar. China is dependent upon the US import of goods manufactured there, so they will of course back us.
    As for them being the 'top dog' economically, it's not impossible. Their people will not be wealthy, their govt will. Sh!t I'm tired of typing lol...

Thread Information