Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

Favorite Oral steroid, not sexual

Ive done a search and while there are some threads asking more specific questions I was just wanting to see people opinions of which orals they like, why they like them and when they find them the most useful? Ive never done any (may add winny to my current)....

so lets hear your opinions boys...

-KP

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Tbol or Var.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Dbol

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    Tbol or Var.
    I persoanlly have a lot of interest in that one. I know dbol is amazing for starting a cycle off, Ive seen some of my boys up their size and strength incredibly within 2-3 weeks but not a huge fan of the smoother look.

Im actually using my younger bro as a test subject for tbol, got him on 50ED to see how he responds.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    tbol.. and winni is my shit. Ive got to take hair cream and joint lube cus of it though :/

Quote Originally Posted by C-MaN View Post
    tbol.. and winni is my shit. Ive got to take hair cream and joint lube cus of it though :/
    what dose do you like of each?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I persoanlly have a lot of interest in that one. I know dbol is amazing for starting a cycle off, Ive seen some of my boys up their size and strength incredibly within 2-3 weeks but not a huge fan of the smoother look.

Im actually using my younger bro as a test subject for tbol, got him on 50ED to see how he responds.
    tbol takes a longer to yield results then dbol but much more quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Dbol
    Nooom, I frequently see you post your happiness with the results of dbol , you must have quite the extensive use/understanding of it... in your opinion, should it just be left to run its coarse, even if it does cause the extra water weight and bloating (a bit controllable with strict diet and drinking lots of water) and would running an AI to keep water down destroy the benefits of that kind of compound?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Dbol . True story around week 4 I came home. I ate at a waffle house with my dad and the girl started hitting on me that was serving us. I go home and my mom sees me and she says wow you look great blah blah. I come home like a month after I quit it she tells me I don't look as good. Dose 30 mg day split up into 10 mg tabs.

There was one other factor involved. I did flat bench like 5 sets to failure right before that because I had a spotter with me. I almost never go to failure on flat bench because I have a rotator cuff injury that acts up and I don't like to push it. I am trying to fix my psychological thinking; its almost like I "lift scared". I"m a big fan of a dedicated training partner and spotter because of this, takes it out of the equation. When I say failure I mean literally my partner had to spot me at the end on several sets. Everybody claims they go big and go to failure and some people are telling the truth. I know me though, I am not going to squat or bench to failure without a spotter I trust there to get me at the end. I'm really itching to lift. Going to go in an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    There was one other factor involved. I did flat bench like 5 sets to failure right before that because I had a spotter with me. I almost never go to failure on flat bench because I have a rotator cuff injury that acts up and I don't like to push it. I am trying to fix my psychological thinking; its almost like I "lift scared". I"m a big fan of a dedicated training partner and spotter because of this, takes it out of the equation. When I say failure I mean literally my partner had to spot me at the end on several sets. Everybody claims they go big and go to failure and some people are telling the truth. I know me though, I am not going to squat or bench to failure without a spotter I trust there to get me at the end. I'm really itching to lift. Going to go in an hour.
    You dont need to justify this one to me... I lost all faith in spotters when my best friend (back in high school) was spotting me with a 245 banchpress (my max at that point) and after about 4 reps I felt a slight heated pinch in my left delt area as I was just lifting off my chest, got it another 3 inches up and something tore, crashed on my chest. Good thing it was light weight or the drop would have done damage. I was sidelined from using the shoulder almost 3 months... Fuker was staring at a girl using one of the mahcines next to us!!!!

Nooom, I frequently see you post your happiness with the results of dbol, you must have quite the extensive use/understanding of it... in your opinion, should it just be left to run its coarse, even if it does cause the extra water weight and bloating (a bit controllable with strict diet and drinking lots of water) and would running an AI to keep water down destroy the benefits of that kind of compound?
    I let it run it's course and have never used an AI to keep bloat down. Bloat can be controlled with a strict diet and drinking a lot of water, as you mentioned. That being said. I'm a powerlifter and train for sport, so I'm not as worried about bloat as a bodybuilder would be.

I prefer to frontload with it. I get a sense of animalistic power with it, and I feel thats a great way to start off my cycle. It gets me amped up for a good 3-4 hours and then I usually crash and fall asleep after my workout.

I tried anadrol with the cycle I'm on now, but had HORRIBLE muscle pump issues associated with it. Great strength but it came at a price. The negatives outweighed the positives. What good is the strength if you can't move? I was glad when I was done with that bottle! I did not get any bloat with anadrol, either.

I tried anavar , and got literally nothing from it.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You dont need to justify this one to me... I lost all faith in spotters when my best friend (back in high school) was spotting me with a 245 banchpress (my max at that point) and after about 4 reps I felt a slight heated pinch in my left delt area as I was just lifting off my chest, got it another 3 inches up and something tore, crashed on my chest. Good thing it was light weight or the drop would have done damage. I was sidelined from using the shoulder almost 3 months... Fuker was staring at a girl using one of the mahcines next to us!!!!
    Wow that sucks bigtime dude. Nice weight to be repping in HS.

I get older the old adage that men are bad communicators holds true. I tell my spotter straight up I want to try for X number or more and when the weight stops moving up spot me. Sounds like your friend was just an idiot though lol. If she was using that machine where you spread your legs I think you should forgive him hahahha

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i liked the strength of dbol , but the crippling back pumps werent worth it, couldnt squat at all!

I let it run it's course and have never used an AI to keep bloat down. Bloat can be controlled with a strict diet and drinking a lot of water, as you mentioned. That being said. I'm a powerlifter and train for sport, so I'm not as worried about bloat as a bodybuilder would be.

I prefer to frontload with it. I get a sense of animalistic power with it, and I feel thats a great way to start off my cycle. It gets me amped up for a good 3-4 hours and then I usually crash and fall asleep after my workout.

I tried anadrol with the cycle I'm on now, but had HORRIBLE muscle pump issues associated with it. Great strength but it came at a price. The negatives outweighed the positives. What good is the strength if you can't move? I was glad when I was done with that bottle! I did not get any bloat with anadrol, either.

I tried anavar, and got literally nothing from it.
    nice, thanx for the input

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    If she was using that machine where you spread your legs I think you should forgive him hahahha
    no fuken way, I know outside the gym Im the diriest mofo on the planet and eye-fuk the hell out of most girls, but on the gym floor it doesnt matter if Anna Kournikova was walking around naked with a 18" MonsterDong 2000 hanging out of her, I am only focusing on my workout, ESPECIALLY is Im spotting.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    if Anna Kournikova was walking around naked with a 18" MonsterDong 2000 hanging out of her.
    bahahahahhahahaa

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    only taken Winny oral and that all does pvssy count???

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    only taken Winny oral and that all does pvssy count???
    I think it should... one day I want to experience going down on one of those swollen Var clits. Probably be able to get some good anabolic effects from that.

I think it should... one day I want to experience going down on one of those swollen Var clits. Probably be able to get some good anabolic effects from that.
    i just go down there for protein

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winny has become my favorite oral I have ran it several times and the hardening effects are great.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Winny has become my favorite oral I have ran it several times and the hardening effects are great.
    is it only really effective at single digit b/f?

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    is it only really effective at single digit b/f?
    thats what Im told... if I dont get to at least 9% midway cycle then Im not going to bother

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Methyl Tren ...... HANDS DOWN!

Dbol was good..... Adrol was good..... Dbol/Adrol combo was real good..... but they don't even touch Methyl Tren.

I havn't used winny/var/tbol but this Methyl Tren packs on size..... cuts fat..... AND hardens..... It's almost a super steroid LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That Methyl Tren intrigues me but also scares me yet I run tren in every cycle now. Were you running anything else with it?

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    That Methyl Tren intrigues me but also scares me yet I run tren in every cycle now. Were you running anything else with it?
    750 test and 8iu's hgh.....

It's damned great and not nearly as "scary" as people make it out to be..... 2mg's/day was just right. Anything less probably wouldn't have been worth it for me...... probably going to try 3mg/day next go around.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    750 test and 8iu's hgh.....

It's damned great and not nearly as "scary" as people make it out to be..... 2mg's/day was just right. Anything less probably wouldn't have been worth it for me...... probably going to try 3mg/day next go around.

~Haz~
    I wouldn't mind trying methyl-tren . I've yet to do the dance with tren yet. How do you like it vs injectable tren ace/en if you've used it before?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no fuken way, I know outside the gym Im the diriest mofo on the planet and eye-fuk the hell out of most girls, but on the gym floor it doesnt matter if Anna Kournikova was walking around naked with a 18" MonsterDong 2000 hanging out of her, I am only focusing on my workout, ESPECIALLY is Im spotting.
    I agree with you. NO excuse for missing a spot. You are putting someones life you your hands so pay attention.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Anavar here. nice results and pretty easy on the liver.

Great option IMO for 40+er's on HRT!

I wouldn't mind trying methyl-tren. I've yet to do the dance with tren yet. How do you like it vs injectable tren ace/en if you've used it before?
    ah boy..... it's hard to describe. I have gained definitive size in my chest over the last month with methyl tren . I guess..... Methyl tren is definately stronger...... but you can't be on it as long.

I bet it would pair really really well with test and masteron ...... no water retention (for me) - increase in vascularity (maybe because it destroys fat) - and it increases hardness......

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

ah boy..... it's hard to describe. I have gained definitive size in my chest over the last month with methyl tren . I guess..... Methyl tren is definately stronger...... but you can't be on it as long.

I bet it would pair really really well with test and masteron ...... no water retention (for me) - increase in vascularity (maybe because it destroys fat) - and it increases hardness......

~Haz~
    tell me ur cycle what u r on and how long u be on methyl tren?

tell me ur cycle what u r on and how long u be on methyl tren?
    I posted it above.....

750 test w/ 2mg methyl tren . I was on only 1mg for two weeks and 2mg for the last two weeks. Also on 8iu's HGH and 100mcg T3.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I posted it above.....

750 test w/ 2mg methyl tren . I was on only 1mg for two weeks and 2mg for the last two weeks. Also on 8iu's HGH and 100mcg T3.

~Haz~
    no sickness from m tren???? how long u r planning on running it?

no sickness from m tren???? how long u r planning on running it?
    No sickness at all..... only a little lethargy but not bad at all. I've only got a couple days left.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

No sickness at all..... only a little lethargy but not bad at all. I've only got a couple days left.....

~Haz~
    so u r going to run tren m for 4 weeks? or 5?

so u r going to run tren m for 4 weeks? or 5?
    4 weeks at the optimal dose. I'm not counting the first few days I only ran a 1/2mg. After doing more research on it..... I decided to increase the dosage. so it'll be 2 weeks at 1mg/day and then 2 weeks at 2mg/day.

Next go around..... I'll be starting at 2mg/day. Less than that just doesn't seem worth it to me.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

4 weeks at the optimal dose. I'm not counting the first few days I only ran a 1/2mg. After doing more research on it..... I decided to increase the dosage. so it'll be 2 weeks at 1mg/day and then 2 weeks at 2mg/day.

Next go around..... I'll be starting at 2mg/day. Less than that just doesn't seem worth it to me.

~Haz~
    good I guess I am thinking of running it as well....after at least 6 months.....

mperk is offline Member
    I posted it above.....

~Haz~
    Hey Man - just curious - why T3 and not T4? Thot T4 was posed to be better w/ HGH? No? BTW - great progress for you in the last year, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    Hey Man - just curious - why T3 and not T4? Thot T4 was posed to be better w/ HGH? No? BTW - great progress for you in the last year, bro!

Thanks brotha!

I already had the T3 and started taking it before I knew better...... I'm going to finish out what I have and order T4 to run next.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    WTF u alive and didnt even come and said hi mofo......

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I posted it above.....

~Haz~
    I'm actually on Test/Mast right now, but am using 60mg Tbol/day.

Tbol seriously is the best oral I've used.

But I've not tried Methyltren either, does it have the same progresterone related problems of our good friend Trenblone?

I really wanted to run Test/Tren/Var but the Tren is just harsh on my prolactin based gyno sensitivity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information