ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

Tattoos are addictive

F*ck me. You know when you got your first tattoo and you were like: "Oh yeah, I'm not gonna get too many... I don't wanna end up with sleeves. Just a couple" and it's all downhill after that... lol

Just got more ink yesterday, and I want more. MORE!

^^^^^^
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    ^^^^^^
    Heheh you got anywhere left to tattoo?

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    Heheh you got anywhere left to tattoo?
    lol

Yeah everywhere except my arms and shoulders
    -XL

jing jai

lol

Yeah everywhere except my arms and shoulders
    Oh you still have lots to spend then haha.

What's on your arms if I may ask? Is it one theme sleeves or you just had a bunch of 'flash' pieces connected together?

I have a devil angel theme, one arm is evil the other is good. There are some pieces from flash but mostly done as sleeves. I think I have enough now though maybe one day I will get my back done?
    -XL

jing jai

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Thats why i haven't had any yet.

dont think i could stop

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I started later in life. Had one done a few years back. Want another one but not in any hurry. I think we can all be addicted to different things. for me, it was sex. Can't seem to get enough for some strange reason?

I have a devil angel theme, one arm is evil the other is good. There are some pieces from flash but mostly done as sleeves. I think I have enough now though maybe one day I will get my back done?
    I'm just slowly getting my first arm done. The theme for my first one is my "roots".

Now I want the other one done, and my back, and my chest, and my calves... Dammit! I hope I can stop one day lol

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    I'm just slowly getting my first arm done. The theme for my first one is my "roots".

Now I want the other one done, and my back, and my chest, and my calves... Dammit! I hope I can stop one day lol
    Well when you have been through the pain and cost of both your arms then you might change your mind!?!
    -XL

jing jai

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    starting my sleeve in 2 weeks and cant wait!!......

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I started later in life. Had one done a few years back. Want another one but not in any hurry. I think we can all be addicted to different things. for me, it was sex. Can't seem to get enough for some strange reason?
    I had this addiction...until I got in a committed relationship. I even went to sex addicts anonymous meetings for a little while in the period soon before I got in a committed relationship.

It was about 50/50 with men and women but I soon discovered that I was like the ONLY straight guy in the meetings... and at break time dudes would come up to me and like stare at my package and ask me If I need a sponsor and shit like that. One dude followed me to the train and I thought he was straight just shooting the shit then he starts hitting on me. It was messed up.

About 1/2 the chicks were sex addicts, the other 1/2 were
    'love addicts' (the meetings were actually called 'sex and love addicts anonymous'). Those chicks were people who simply could not be alone, they needed to be in a relationship with a man soo bad like they would be insanely crazy if they were alone. The straight sex addict chicks were pretty cool though (maybe 20% lesbian, 80% straight women) but the one's who had their shit together would watch over the newer chicks like a hawk so I, or the 2 other straight guys that I heard in meetings, couldn't go to work to get our hump on....

Tatoo's, I have 2 of 'em. Both can not be seen unless I take off a short sleeve shirt. Might get a couple more at some point. Not sure. Got my first at age 25, second about a month ago, age 43.

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    i have 3, looking for a new one before my holiday, but aint got a clue what

oscarjones is offline Banned
    I go to TA every sunday - Tattoo's anonymous.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I Have down the sides of my legs, arm tops,hands, small one on my chest,full back thats got about a 2hour sitting left.I said thats me done but the truth is Iam not I wont a bigger one on my chest,So tattoos are a drug that just grabs you once you start.I just like tats

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I am still addicted to it...u wanna know easiest place to pick up chicks? Sex addiction classes get the one who is new........

I know I am

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel ya man, Im addicted to tattooing aswell.

I go to my tattoost every 2 weeks or so, my piece is custom made.

Its full japanese the back is getting done, then we move on to one side of the front.

So it will look like body suit. It was only ment to be a dragon on the back go figure.

Also if you want to feel pain wait until you do your lower back and your ass.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    i have a full sleeve and chest piece, i need a lot more done. thinking of getting the side of my neck done

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    I am still addicted to it...u wanna know easiest place to pick up chicks? Sex addiction classes get the one who is new........

I know I am
    I found it hard to do this and I was a pretty good looking dude. All the experienced chicks in the sex addicts anonymous classes would watch over the new chicks like a friggin hawk protecting their young.....

Quote Originally Posted by collar View Post
    I feel ya man, Im addicted to tattooing aswell.

I go to my tattoost every 2 weeks or so, my piece is custom made.

Its full japanese the back is getting done, then we move on to one side of the front.

So it will look like body suit. It was only ment to be a dragon on the back go figure.

Also if you want to feel pain wait until you do your lower back and your ass.
    X2 on the bottom of the back mate,Iam sure the guy was using the cat of nine tails at the bottom I was in that much pain I snapped the back of his chair lol

Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    i have a full sleeve and chest piece, i need a lot more done. thinking of getting the side of my neck done
    I take my hat of to you PC a full chest piece,I can feel the pain

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    I take my hat of to you PC a full chest piece,I can feel the pain
    thanks man....... hurt like a b*tch... but women love it.....

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    X2 on the bottom of the back mate,Iam sure the guy was using the cat of nine tails at the bottom I was in that much pain I snapped the back of his chair lol
    I kid you not man, My tattoost said I am the best person he has ever tattood.

Even though it is painfull, I have fallen asleep many times while he is tattooing.

Just that lower back pine bit woke me up, and he said another place that will be painfull is the ribs.

That should be coming up soon, So I am actually looking forward to it, to see how painfull it really is hehe.

Thread Information