Family Guy is offline Banned

Question Calling all females and others.. Thanks !!

Hello i or we have a family problem. This have been going on for meny years now.. My younger sister is 22 years old and she is 173 cm tall and her waight is 85 killos.. It maby not sounds so bad. but now she looks like a hipo. And she is shy about her self.

When she see a girl who is good looking or sexy. Do she only say look at that skiny bittch !! And only talk bad about other peopels. She know she is over waighted. But she does not talk about it. We in the family talk about it behind her back. But we never mention it to her.

And we do realy not know how to say it. Or how to get it out so she understand it. With out hurting her. She is a wery lovely girl. I remember 5 years back from now. She was a smiling scharming litel girl. But now she look more like a monster.

Someone please help me out. Or give me some tips. Because i realy care my sister. And want to help her out in a right way !!

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Cottage cheese fat free , skim milk, fruits and vegetables..

I lost so much weight just eating crap like that. Do a little research for her. Shes a girl so its not like she has to worry about sacrificing muscle and stuff.

and she have stretch marks already... how to say it or let her know. with out making her missunderstand me ??

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I just saw where you're from and I'll assume English isn't your primary language. Disregard my previous comment.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I just saw where you're from and I'll assume English isn't your primary language. Disregard my previous comment.
    Bad DSM, you're starting to sound like the asshole im known to be... at least you can appologise...

Family guy, are you indeed Thai? if so, what makes your sister so heavy? Is it her diet or is she just lazy? Best thing to do is get her being more active and start eating right. Im sure right off the begginning she will be on the offensive which is how some people are, but when she starts seeing results she will thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Bad DSM, you're starting to sound like the asshole im known to be... at least you can appologise...

Family guy, are you indeed Thai? if so, what makes your sister so heavy? Is it her diet or is she just lazy? Best thing to do is get her being more active and start eating right. Im sure right off the begginning she will be on the offensive which is how some people are, but when she starts seeing results she will thank you
    No i am from europe. But i realy not know how to say it. But what u say makes sens to me. And yes i hope she will listen to me. And i will try my besst. Just scared she be angry and stop talking to me...

NattyR1 is offline Junior Member
    i told my sister the guy she has been dating for 5 years now to just dump him. if he hasn't done it by now he's probably not going to do it....

sometimes you just gotta hurt them to benefit them. not physically.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyR1 View Post
    i told my sister the guy she has been dating for 5 years now to just dump him. if he hasn't done it by now he's probably not going to do it....

sometimes you just gotta hurt them to benefit them. not physically.
    wow bro u read my mind or what ?? This is how she first start geting fat. She was dating a retard. And them did notcare anything. After a holdiday to Bulgaria. With alot food and drinking did it all start. After she did dump him. But just ended up geting more fat. Now i just feel sorry for her. And not know how to say it...

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    get her a hot bf thats into bb.... that made me wanna change my appearance LOL

if it was u and me. lol !! then i would start training for u to
    u look hit girl !! are u Latino ??

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Kill it with fire?

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    if it was u and me. lol !! then i would start training for u to
    u look hit girl !! are u Latino ??
    yeppp

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    are u Latino ??
    where do you think those legs and ass come from?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond-krys View Post
    get her a hot bf thats into bb.... that made me wanna change my appearance LOL
    Why would a hot body builder dude date a girl that looks like a hippo?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    dry spell? I dunno

my roommate is dating two fatties right now. I asked him if hes thought about getting them on a diet and they have every excuse in the book.. one of them eats low fat stuff at home then has mcdonalds for lunch everyday. The other one is "comfortable with herself as she is".

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    dry spell? I dunno

my roommate is dating two fatties right now. I asked him if hes thought about getting them on a diet and they have every excuse in the book.. one of them eats low fat stuff at home then has mcdonalds for lunch everyday. The other one is "comfortable with herself as she is".
    Yeah...you can't make fat chicks lose weight. I tried once and failed. There's always an excuse. Or you tell them they need diet, cardio and exercise...they'll do one, or two of those things, but never all 3 at the same time. Then they complain that they are fat.

Batt is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I don't know about dating a hot body builder. I sense the idea but most guys
    I know who are built are only looking to rodeo fat chicks. I think you should get her and tell her the truth. If she respects you she will listen. If not lock her up. I'm just kidding. Maybe try shopping healthier so there is no bad shit to eat and only healthy good stuff. Good luck bro. I feel for you.

Thread Information