Diamond*K is offline Female Member

i couldnt get off the floor

ok i just got up about 10 min ago... not sure if its worth goin to the doctor to.. or what.. but i had a weird muscle spasm/cramp... i had more thant one muclse cramping.. i felt pain from my knee to inner thigh.and when i tried stretching it out it hurt even more.. i usually get muscle cramps.. but this put me on the ground and crying out for help....

i've been takin, calcium and potassium i drink water constantly through out the day, especially when training.

once my one leg started to feel better after a good 5-7 min.. my other leg cramped too.

im starting to think its a nerve. wat the hell do i do...?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Go to the dr. and get it checked out. Think about what would happen if you were driving and it happened.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Krys, you taking clen right now? I know when I ran it last time the 2nd day I was @ 150mcg I had a massivley debilitating leg cramp. My hamstring tightened so hard that my calf touched my ass and wouldnt subside for about 4 minutes... I was in so much pain I was laughing.

Add in some Magnesium @ 4-600mg/day its a natural muscle relaxant... taurine will also help.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Krys, you taking clen right now? I know when I ran it last time the 2nd day I was @ 150mcg I had a massivley debilitating leg cramp. My hamstring tightened so hard that my calf touched my ass and wouldnt subside for about 4 minutes... I was in so much pain I was laughing.

Add in some Magnesium @ 4-600mg/day its a natural muscle relaxant... taurine will also help.
    im takin clen... buti get it when im off too.. its just worse when im on.

Quote Originally Posted by diamond-krys View Post
    lactic acid build up? Up your water intake at least a L/day and add that magnesium in

lactic acid build up? Up your water intake at least a L/day and add that magnesium in
    possibly.. im gonna try it.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I definitely wouldn't bother going to the doctor... he's going to tell you to get off the clen .

magnesium and taurine is what I would be taking right now

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I definitely wouldn't bother going to the doctor... he's going to tell you to get off the clen .

magnesium and taurine is what I would be taking right now

-VM
    great mind think a like... or was it simple minds?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Didn't realize you were running anything. Call me dumb and send me away on the short bus.

i think im still gonna talk to my doc tho....

i was told when i was younger i had mild scoliosis... and im reading that they could be connected and such. i usually get lots of back pain... im not kiddin i get my sis to walk on my bak... i'v been crackin my back for 10 years now.. im starting to think i possibly damaged a nerve... the only places i cramp are my back and legs.. and occasionally my abs. my calves hardly ever cramp.

theres jus sumthin not normal about my cramps.. coz stretchin it.. doesnt wrk...

i think im still gonna talk to my doc tho....

i was told when i was younger i had mild scoliosis... and im reading that they could be connected and such. i usually get lots of back pain... im not kiddin i get my sis to walk on my bak... i'v been crackin my back for 10 years now.. im starting to think i possibly damaged a nerve... the only places i cramp are my back and legs.. and occasionally my abs. my calves hardly ever cramp.

theres jus sumthin not normal about my cramps.. coz stretchin it.. doesnt wrk...
    is it really low in the back, right at the bottom of the small of your back? One of my ex's had the same thing... it was a delicate situation but it gave me a good excuse to give her back rubs 3 or 4 nights a week so we were both happy about that.

is it really low in the back, right at the bottom of the small of your back? One of my ex's had the same thing... it was a delicate situation but it gave me a good excuse to give her back rubs 3 or 4 nights a week so we were both happy about that.
    bottom half of my spine.

its weird. months ago my back was killin me after i wrked out.. so i was akin it easy and just chit-chattin.. and i made sum funny joke and was laughing..
    i felt winded then my lats cramps up....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    a couple of thoughts. when you were younger you had mild scoliosis. this is a curvature of the spine. If you had it then, you have it now. Join the club. I've got it to. Try one alleve in the a.m. and one in the p.m. having your sis walking on your spine would work if you had an alignment problem, which it sounds like you don't. If it were, you would feel better when you get up, but you don't, or only for a brief period, is that right?
    Spasms. I've had severe spasms before. Like the gentleman ahead of me, add the magnesium. But here's another trick you can try. Diet tonic water. It has quinine. Quinine had been prescribed for decades as relief from cramps, the kind you describe. The FDA pulled it as a remedy because a couple of dozen people (out of millions) either got real sick or died due to extreme dose rates. The amount of quinine in diet tonic water is real low, so you can go to the market and buy the 2litre bottles for under $1USD, and drink that instead of water. I drink about 2litres per day. With the addition of the minerals, and all the bananas I eat, and the diet tonic water, I haven't had any problems with cramping.
    Let me know how this works out for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    a couple of thoughts. when you were younger you had mild scoliosis. this is a curvature of the spine. If you had it then, you have it now. Join the club. I've got it to. Try one alleve in the a.m. and one in the p.m. having your sis walking on your spine would work if you had an alignment problem, which it sounds like you don't. If it were, you would feel better when you get up, but you don't, or only for a brief period, is that right?
    Spasms. I've had severe spasms before. Like the gentleman ahead of me, add the magnesium. But here's another trick you can try. Diet tonic water. It has quinine. Quinine had been prescribed for decades as relief from cramps, the kind you describe. The FDA pulled it as a remedy because a couple of dozen people (out of millions) either got real sick or died due to extreme dose rates. The amount of quinine in diet tonic water is real low, so you can go to the market and buy the 2litre bottles for under $1USD, and drink that instead of water. I drink about 2litres per day. With the addition of the minerals, and all the bananas I eat, and the diet tonic water, I haven't had any problems with cramping.
    Let me know how this works out for you?

will do

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    it's not lactic acid buildup, sounds like induced tetanus which could stem from the clen with an unbalance of electrolytes

then clen is aggravating the symptom

Thread Information