Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bitch Wife

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member

Bitch Wife

So I pick up a package today containing test prop/var/torm/tomax and come home to put it with the adex pills I got last week and they are not where I put them. She friggin better have just moved them, if they got tossed

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    sorry, she gave them to me.
    geez this is awkward

Blog Entries
    ummm bro....time to find a new hidding spot......or kill the bitch whichever you feel is appropriate.....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    my woman thinks all my powdery shit is either creatine or dhea. i keep them in these little tuppaware cups with lids. one dot for adrol, two dots for anavar , three dots for test....

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    dump her

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    dump her
    repost^

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    dump her
    she has been dumped, we are living together still for a couple more months till I move my act to vegas (which she is very pissed about as I am quitting my job and not keeping cobra insurance so she is on the out insurance wise lol Initially she thought I was going forward with this plan to punish her so she threw a fit and stole my gear and made vague threats of 'making me suffer' if I quit my job and move to vegas (I told her whatever she needed to do medically get it done by oct 1st)

she finally understands it's just my plan and has nothing to do with her but my friggin pills are still missing!

She found some other stuff in the sock drawer (I know not the best place, but I had like 50 pair of socks in there and you couldn't feel ANYTHING by just feeling the socks paired together and rolled up) so she must have went through my entire dresser looking through each piece of clothing to get that stuff.... wtf?

She also cut a lock off of a toolbox I had some stuff in and tossed that crap, I don't want to say the value of that loss

Maybe i will fake rob the house before we move out and take everything, or have someone do it for me so she has no clothes or furniture or dishes or anything.... I'll leave the ice cube trays for her ass lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    divorce wars are never pleasant! keep it above board, take the high road. You'll be through this mess soon enough!

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Dude you have to have at least one friend you can say "i'm going through a divorce and blah blah need to keep some stuff at yours". Never been married though; I know a lot of women kill you slowly and help push your friends away.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    she didnt toss em.

she's keeping them as evidence to call the cops on your ass when things get worse or during the next battle........

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    she didnt toss em.

she's keeping them as evidence to call the cops on your ass when things get worse or during the next battle........
    ^^^^ Smart man right there..... and he doesn't even date women.....

Get rid of all other illegal substances..... move them.... w/e - just get them outa the house.

Then go get her most expensive clothing and toss one or two things a week..... fvck her.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you realise if she slips on a banana peel and falls into a wood chipper its just a freak accident not murder

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    doesnt swifto always have good ideas for times like this?

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    she didnt toss em.

I agree....that's how women are...record a conversation with her...ask her where your steriods are...then turn the recorder on after you say the MY steroids part....then you have something showing that she had knowledge of them and was involved... :P

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    screw that.

DENY everything.

get all needles, pills, contraband out of your house and possession STAT.

she will use this against you as a final nail in the coffin......

she already told me she has some of my stuff she stole previously somewhere and used that in the implied threat rant. Other stuff she has left alone, yet other stuff she took a long time ago (peptides) and they wound up back in my drawer.

She didn't touch the test I converted (partially) from pellets just biotched about me cleaning it up, the heat and drying powder, etc. I still have ? 8-9 grams I have to temp test and re-crystallize, clen , t3, torm liquid, the peptides that reappeared a few weeks ago, insulin syringes and needles and syringes of all sizes, as well as oils, EO, BA and other liquids in the house. Tonight I brought in 10g of prop, 5g var, 10g torm and another serm.

If she pulls the cops shit I am already buried based on what she previously took and has stashed somewhere.

It is possible she didn't touch the adex or it got thrown out by mistake (based on her response when I complained about it when she just came home and looked around for it, that is the least of my worries if she wants to set me up).

I guess it's gonna be another var only cycle as I'm not IM'ing prop without the adex as I have gyno already. So it's either 70mg/day for 10 weeks or 80mg/day for 9 weeks.

I'm like 230-240 and will probably add in some clen and t3 during the cycle

just kill her already... what a pain in the ass

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    hide em in the microwave..no one ever looks bro

I guess I should get my fake (gov't issued) ___________ outa the house though....

that way i can exit the country at least on bail lol
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 07-21-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Is PGCL effective orally? like in someone's coffee?

5 vials= female giving birth to her own uterus and intestines?

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    Is PGCL effective orally? like in someone's coffee?

5 vials= female giving birth to her own uterus and intestines?
    now your starting to use your noggin

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you realise if she slips on a banana peel and falls into a wood chipper its just a freak accident not murder
    I ate a banana in my car and tossed the peel out the window. It resulted in a 10 second conversation with myself over if it could cause an accident. ****in mario kart.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    rat traps, my friend, rat traps...

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    I am tall and my wife is short.....I just hide shit where she can't reach.......but I am with you on losing the Bitch part. If it weren't for the kids I'd be long gone. Went to the NJ Shore the past couple days.....so much tail out there ....If I weren't married I would have gotten laid countless times. Just dump the bitch!

she already told me she has some of my stuff she stole previously somewhere and used that in the implied threat rant. Other stuff she has left alone, yet other stuff she took a long time ago (peptides) and they wound up back in my drawer.

She didn't touch the test I converted (partially) from pellets just biotched about me cleaning it up, the heat and drying powder, etc. I still have ? 8-9 grams I have to temp test and re-crystallize, clen , t3, torm liquid, the peptides that reappeared a few weeks ago, insulin syringes and needles and syringes of all sizes, as well as oils, EO, BA and other liquids in the house. Tonight I brought in 10g of prop, 5g var, 10g torm and another serm.

If she pulls the cops shit I am already buried based on what she previously took and has stashed somewhere.

It is possible she didn't touch the adex or it got thrown out by mistake (based on her response when I complained about it when she just came home and looked around for it, that is the least of my worries if she wants to set me up).

I guess it's gonna be another var only cycle as I'm not IM'ing prop without the adex as I have gyno already. So it's either 70mg/day for 10 weeks or 80mg/day for 9 weeks.

I'm like 230-240 and will probably add in some clen and t3 during the cycle
    ARE YOU FVCKING CRAZY!?!?!?!?

DUDE! CLEAN HOUSE NOW!

christ man.... store it someplace else. Let her goto the friggin cops with the other shit.... deny it all and say shes just bitter and must have gotten that stuff from someone else. Why make it easier for them? If she goes to the cops with what she has now and they search the house and find more shit..... your done. You'll be locked up for manufacturing......

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I ate a banana in my car and tossed the peel out the window. It resulted in a 10 second conversation with myself over if it could cause an accident. ****in mario kart.
    LMFAO!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I'm with Hazard on this one. Get anything out of the house that you can. I'm more than sure she is going to use the gear in court against you when it comes time to split ownership of property.
    "My ex is a junky! Look at this stuff! *Cry*"

I would say never let someone get a leg up on you, however you seem relatively calm considering.

Good luck to you!

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    ARE YOU FVCKING CRAZY!?!?!?!?

DUDE! CLEAN HOUSE NOW!

christ man.... store it someplace else. Let her goto the friggin cops with the other shit.... deny it all and say shes just bitter and must have gotten that stuff from someone else. Why make it easier for them? If she goes to the cops with what she has now and they search the house and find more shit..... your done. You'll be locked up for manufacturing......

~Haz~
    This is what to worry about. You can deny the other stuff and it won't mean anything unless they find more at your house. She is the one that has the gear not you. A manufacturing charge will secure you a prision stent and she will get everything!

CLEAN HOUSE NOW!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    here, give her this...

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    hahaha classic....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    my woman thinks all my powdery shit is either creatine or dhea. i keep them in these little tuppaware cups with lids. one dot for adrol, two dots for anavar, three dots for test....
    Thats a good idea.

Hide something of her's...

sprinter911 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed. Clean house now and hide something important to her.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Heres what you do. Fake like you love her. Tell her your not moving to vegas. Tell her you want to spend the rest of your life with her. Tell her whatever she wants to hear. When shes all softened up then pop the question, say honey can I please have my stuff back, I really want to look good for you baby, I love you so much. When you get your shit back dump the bitch. This is what used to work for me. gl

sprinter911 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

I like where you're going with this Alpha. I've used that routine myself.

Abominator is offline Banned
    So I pick up a package today containing test prop/var/torm/tomax and come home to put it with the adex pills I got last week and they are not where I put them. She friggin better have just moved them, if they got tossed
    She can't steal your juice if she's dead. Just sayin

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Tell her the test was for her... pin 500mg in there and let her fcuk her appology out

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Tell her the test was for her... pin 500mg in there and let her fcuk her appology out
    LMFAO take advantage of her increased libido until the hair growth starts..... then dump her.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    LMFAO take advantage of her increased libido until the hair growth starts..... then dump her.....

~Haz~
    hahahhahahaaaaa

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    So 40,, what happened, where did the gear go, you in gail?, divorced? getting heaps? what??????

I signed up for counseling with her as what she has in her possession will bury me. What concerns me is not that she will drive to the police station with the stuff and make a complaint about me, but that she would put the stuff in the house, toss herself around, call the cops and make up a story of me abusing her and then also throw in the "he has such and such in the house, see!"

If I go to jail, she goes to jail, as I have in my possession something of hers that is punishable by up to 10 years in prison. It has her fingerprints on it too. I have not discussed this with her yet as I don't want to antagonize her, but it is enough of a trump card to get her to stop a fake report in the chance she decides to take that route. If I am home and know about her plan prior to, or after she makes the phone call I can stop her from following through with f'ing me over like that. If she were to follow through with a plan like that when I am not home I will not be able to stop her but will be able to get her locked up as well.

Hopefully through couples counseling I can chill her out and get the stuff back prior to making any moves. Not sure if I should tell her what it is I have on her to squash any potential set me up plan at this point or wait a bit to see how she responds in counseling if she chills more as I don't want her to snap and say "i don't give a shit" and still do me nasty despite it coming down on her too.

Also, the adex disappearing may have been a blessing in disguise as her bullshit threw me off my game and I was eating like crap, stopped cardio, and stopped going to the gym. I was planning a prop/var cycle, which would have been my 2nd cycle, var only was my first. Obv I can't jack myself with test being off my game or without the adex as I have gyno already, am getting back on my game since I have this thing as a trump card and moving wife to counseling with me to smooth her out. But I can do another var cycle without stuff in the house or risking any mood swings jacked on test, esp since I have never used it yet. My eating is back in check and my mood/worry has lessened a lot. I should be back on my cardio/weights consistently within the next couple of weeks and respond good to var and guess I would be considered an 'easy gainer' who is far out from his natural peak anyway (I know the recommendations re: cycles, especially test vs. var only but am 43 and am not looking to reach my full limits naturally, I intend to shortcut just like I did with my first cycle rather than reaching my natural limits at age 48/49/50 yrs old). I have thoroughly researched var, it's risks, and am in excellent health re: cholesterol, bp, etc.

I have been in physical therapy for 1 yr out of the past yr and 1/2 since my first cycle after a couple of bad accidents and a few surgeries, these factors have limited my progress significantly since my last cycle but I am almost back to full readiness to hit heavy weights with a couple of lift limitations specific to 2 body part areas (one unrelated to the accidents but due to tendonitis caused by pushing too much with my non dominant hand/wrist- I do specific strengthening workouts related to fingers/hands/thumbs/wrists and hard core stretching of these body parts and was planning on skipping all this on a cycle anyway to fully heal).
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 07-24-2010 at 05:26 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information