Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member

What would you guys do

I know the answer is, fogert about it; but

I am at a bar. I am sober playing pool.

My mother blew her brains out on my 30th birthday a couple of weeks ago. Tonight was my first night out since I found her 4 day old body.

I approach the bar to ask for the pool table key because the table "ate" a ball. A woman that works at my gas station a 1/4 mile up the road says hello and says that she sees me walk my dogs every day. I hug her and say hello. The waiterss walks by and I say "can I get the key?" while some dude does a swim move on me and sits next to the woman (she is not hot, she is 45 year old skank). I say "nice seeing you" and in the voice of a drunken ass bum redneck piece of shit, her husband yells "see you later buddy!" at the top of his lungs (while I am already walking off with my back to him), like a complete irate dick. He continues to talk shit and slam his ****nig hads on the bar acting like king shit.

The issue is, someone is going to be the one, and it was almost this guy. I have been letting the world shit on me this moonth while I watch with no temper, but this dude almost sucked a gun tonight like a cock. Not like I need guns. The gun Im infering could have been my bicep, its not the point, Im just trying to communicate the anger i felt. I would have done anything at this point. I think what hurt the most was my innocense and vulnerability. This bitch just printeed my moms last 9$ worth of Fantasy 5 lotto tickets I found plundering her ****ing house. SHE said hello to ME.

I told the bouncer that he was starting shit and that i was going to **** him up if he approached the pool tables....

SO.....
    ----------
    I am busy filling out funeral thank you cards and was thinking of explaining all of this in a thank you card to this guy, i could give to his wife at the gas station tomorrow, even written by my girfriend, explaining what a cocksucker he is and why, and how he almost sucked a 12 gauge. I can include photos and a self addressed self envelope begging him for his address/phone number to let me vent on his body. I know i am a shit talking internet *****, but please understand the feelings i am conveying. I didnt say shit to his wife by the way, uncalled for. I was praying this mother ****er would continue. I see this woman at the gas station, on the street and at this bar.
    --------------

He wasnt shit. An old insecure midget drunk piece of shit I would have crushed with one blow.

I should let it go, but I want this dude to learn a lesson. He could have died tonight. I have a ****ing murder weapon, with my moms ****ing brain crust, in my car. I dont need it, but I would have stucki t in and out of his ****ing ass tonight.

I am not some bad ass, I do not have an attidue, I am the friendliest guy on the planet. I am a humble person. Please dont assume I am a douche

I know bars suck, but I love pool.

But back to my point....I honestly will see this woman in days and IT IS GOING TO BE SAID> THAT MOTHER ****ER JUST STARTED A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE AT THE MOST INSANE POINT OF THEIR LIFE. I THINK GOOD CAN COME OF THIS EVIL BASTARD THINKING TWICE FVROM NOW ON. I would have been that cocksucker's best friend. HE shit on a dying stranger. I want to write this guy.

A fight would be welcome, but most importantly, I want him to know.
    Last edited by Diary of a Mad-man; 07-24-2010 at 01:44 AM.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    may be too drunk but i am lost

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    I havent been here in like 8 months, but you still have the greatest tits!

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    honestly, the point is, someone I see in my day to day life's husband basicly touched me swim moving me, for no ****nig reason, and I want him to know that in the future, he may be hurting someone else badly, or getting ****ed up himself.

I know it is gay, but I feel like a copy of my moms death certificate wiith a thank you card might make the world a better place. I maybe have faith in humanity that he might change his attitude a little if he knew what a **** he was. BTW, is DSM still on here?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    wow..

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    wow..
    basicly i get the point. I am not attention whoring. sorry for sounding like a dick.

I just think he should know.

Like I said, I knew the answer,,,,,so therfor I guess i am attention whoring.....frowny face..... I gotta let it go, but cant right now.

p.s., I can spell when i am not angry as well.
    Last edited by Diary of a Mad-man; 07-24-2010 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    wow..
    Try taking mushrooms for the first time in 10 years with your sister while you dig through your mom's purse.

I wound up all of the music boxes in the house at the same time. Pretty intense.

wharton is offline out of here
    Why didnt you give him a Glasgow kiss would of been more effective.. google it if your lost..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Diary of a Mad-man View Post
    I havent been here in like 8 months, but you still have the greatest tits!
    How about now?

Quote Originally Posted by Diary of a Mad-man View Post
    Try taking mushrooms for the first time in 10 years with your sister while you dig through your mom's purse.

I wound up all of the music boxes in the house at the same time. Pretty intense.
    Bro I'm really sorry for what you're going through.. I couldn't imagine. I have a good friend whose mother killed herself when we were teenagers and I remember what she went through, but its still unimaginable to me. Anyway, I think your feelings of rage and other emotions that are coming and going are normal. Considering your lack of stable emotions, however, I would stay away from shooms or any other rec drugs that may have an adverse effect on your judgement in any way. I can understand how you feel about that guy and maybe you do write him a letter, anything to keep your mind focused on something besides what hurts the most.

Stay well man and I hope you get through this okay without hurting yourself or anyone else. Stay on the boards and we'll help you get through it..

Peace,

IG

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would let it go and not hang out where that douche hangs out to keep myself out of trouble...you going to jail would just compound your problems and cost you money....you're being tested bro...and you must pass the test

Blog Entries
    im sorry about your mom brother that would be my biggest nightmare...i couldent imagine ever loosing her and im shure you pain is unimaginable....kudose to you for taking the higher road and not using that douchbag as you outlet for all of you suffering as it could have caused you much more trouble as you know....i really dont have any pearls of wisdome for you as ive never suffered a loss as great as yours but know that you are in my prayers and i hope things get better for you in the future....i know this saying is overused but it rings true here..."that that dose not kill you will only make you stronger"....keep your chin up and know your friends here are behind you....

Thanks guys. OK, so I have a little case of the next day "show my ass" embarassment. Me typing 10000 MPH last night was a substitute for fighting. Of course by the end of the night I had a little alcohol in me, which I have had a problem with the last decade. I started pounding beers when I was ready to get it on.

The venting to all of you and the advice back has taken away a chunk of the anger. I don't nkow any of you personally but am always surprised at the positive shit you guys have to say.

This has always been a great online community.

LOL @ Glasgow kiss!
    Last edited by Diary of a Mad-man; 07-24-2010 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Whats up sugar tits?

Who are these chunky Russian gay-wads? They look like they are listening to Pet Shop Boys loud as hell. "YOU'VE GOT THE BRAINS, AND I'VE GOT THE BRAWN...."
    Last edited by Diary of a Mad-man; 07-24-2010 at 08:49 AM.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    As someone impartial reading the situation the guy just acted like an asshole because he's insecure about his wife.

I don't know what that feels like to lose your mom like that. I have been around people and the suicide thing though and it really destroys you. I remember saying to myself "I'm defeated. I can't come back from this." The truth is you will though, stronger than ever. Just grieve and get it out and do what you have to so you can let it go as much as possible and keep living a life where you laugh and smile and feel ok. It may not happen for a while but it will someday.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Damn right bro.. we are a community here and that's what we're here for. I've said recently, that in this day and age.. you don't have to know eachother face to face, but it doesn't mean we don't know eachother personally.. a lot of us share our most intimate life's details to eachother here and, to me, that means friendship.. we are really the first or second generation of on-line communities and this is the way of the future bro..

And no need to be embarrassed.. are you kidding? We all have issues and I know we can sympathize with your emotional ups and downs.. I doubt you've seen the last of them.

Hang in there bro.. what part of FL you in? I do some work down there..

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    dont leave a paper trail whatever you do. even if you send the letter and do nothing but something happens to the guy. guess who is #1 suspect??

Moto

Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter View Post
    dont leave a paper trail whatever you do. even if you send the letter and do nothing but something happens to the guy. guess who is #1 suspect??

Moto
    I doubt I will see the guy again, so I am past the dramatic response thing now.

Not airing my business in a gas station either now that I think about it! LOLOL what the ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Damn right bro.. we are a community here and that's what we're here for. I've said recently, that in this day and age.. you don't have to know eachother face to face, but it doesn't mean we don't know eachother personally.. a lot of us share our most intimate life's details to eachother here and, to me, that means friendship.. we are really the first or second generation of on-line communities and this is the way of the future bro..

And no need to be embarrassed.. are you kidding? We all have issues and I know we can sympathize with your emotional ups and downs.. I doubt you've seen the last of them.

Hang in there bro.. what part of FL you in? I do some work down there..
    Good point about the generational thing. On these message boards you tell people shit you wouldnt tell your best friend. I agree.

J-Ville. Very high ranking in DUI, Divorce, Land Area, and Bridges.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wharton View Post
    Why didnt you give him a Glasgow kiss would of been more effective.. google it if your lost..
    x2 on the G kiss it a great cure for lots of sh1t

Thread Information