zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

Lohan in the news

I think it's funny t hat they have her all over the news for her 14 days. She risked the lives of others despite having enough money to get a cab or a limo and only got 14 days of her minut 90 day sentence....and yet Wesley Snipes is in jail for 3 years for Tax evasion....didn't hurt or endanger anyone and no one seems to care or remember.

Is it race or america's love for stupid girls?

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Just stupid plane and simple.........

Wonder if she will be let out and have fairy cakes sent to her home like that other bimbo Hilton

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, and on what your were saying, I was in Sweden for awhile and there it seems you get more time in prison for tax evasion than for murder

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici

ProEvoDanny is offline Junior Member
    yeah she is stupid and deserves punishment.. but who honestly gives a flying **** about her in the news, what makes her any different from the next drink driver

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProEvoDanny View Post
    yeah she is stupid and deserves punishment.. but who honestly gives a flying **** about her in the news, what makes her any different from the next drink driver
    that's my point....no one gave 2 sh*ts about snipes

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I like girls with wide mouths... too bad she eats more pu$$y than I do

ProEvoDanny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    that's my point....no one gave 2 sh*ts about snipes
    discrimination its a messed up world !

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    were they trying to make an example of snipes?

lohan is trash.... her looks went out the window when she went all crackhead......

i call bs racism. look at all the billion dollar criminal white collar daddies (yum) who get away with stealing MILLIONS on MILLIONS, and yet get a slap on the wrist....

NMacFar is offline Member
    This is not a race issue guys. Look at Donte Stallworth from the Cleveland Browns and then get back at me. He actually KILLED someone while DRIVING INTOXICATED. He served 24/30 days of his jail sentence for MANSLAUGHTER... he was only sentenced 30 fuc*ing days for manslaughter??????? So STFU with all that discrimination BS. I could go all day with this one for every race and gender.
    Last edited by NMacFar; 07-27-2010 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NMacFar View Post
    This is not a race issue guys. Look at Donte Stallworth from the Cleveland Browns and then get back at me. He actually KILLED someone while DRIVING INTOXICATED. He served 24/30 days of his jail sentence for MANSLAUGHTER. So STFU with all that racism BS. I could go all day with this one for every race and gender.
    well, we can go all the way back to the year Bob Probet, Grant Fuhr and some other no name white hockey player got caught with cocaine... the no namer got an 11 game suspension, Porbert got 16 games I believe and The black goalie with a series of stanley cup rings gets 60 games suspension...

not saying its race related, but sometimes you really got to wonder...

back to these trashy white useless celebs, they dont seem to be held accountable for anything. Someone who is now nobody will be granted interviews and book deals for less than a month in prison? She will have more money after breaking the law than before... pretty shitty system

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yea

are you really surprised someone got a longer sentence for tax evasion. In essence you are stealing money from the government. You dont think they would hand out longer sentences for that.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont think it is racism but i think it is a stpid court system that is skewed when it comes to celebritys.

You here about the ones who assault someone or get DUI's, yet recieve no punishment. But whenever it involves tax evasion or something along those lines, they pursue the greatest sentence they can.

Look at that first winner of Survivor that didnt pay taxes on his winnings. He went away for a few years

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I dont think it is racism but i think it is a stpid court system that is skewed when it comes to celebritys.

You here about the ones who assault someone or get DUI's, yet recieve no punishment. But whenever it involves tax evasion or something along those lines, they pursue the greatest sentence they can.

Look at that first winner of Survivor that didnt pay taxes on his winnings. He went away for a few years
    hopefully he survives his cell time with bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post

I could not agree more. It's not so much a race issue. It's a celebrity thing. If you're "important" enough (and I use that term lightly) to make national headlines, your chances of getting a slap on the wrist for a serious offence go up w/out a doubt.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    hopefully he survives his cell time with bubba
    I mean he was openly gay

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Law's are easily justified by a single phrase, "It's for your own safety"
    Yet I read somewhere online that California put on the table, legalizing rec's to increase revenue!
    Money certainly outweighs the safety of people. Law makers don't give two sh!ts about people or their safety. It's public pressure and coverage-hype by the media that gets a decision through, which law makers have no clue.

It's sort of like banning aluminum bats because one kid gets hit in the head with a ball during a baseball game, and the reasoning is the ball comes off the bat faster. So once again "It's for your own safety."

Now we have celebrities driving drunk, being a hazard to people on the road, and getting off easy. When the time comes, and it will, that one of these 'celebs' does kill someone, people are going to look at the judges who don't punish these people as they would the average joe, and people are going to want that judge's head on a stick.

The system fails society, and discriminates against the weak, yet believes it has a say in our lives.

When it comes to the safety and well being of my family, there is Me, and then there is GOD.

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    she is just another life support system for a cvnt

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    she is just another life support system for a cvnt
    there was a time years ago I wanted to put some life in her too... but she had to go and fcuk up her chances of ever getting with me

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    there was a time years ago I wanted to put some life in her too... but she had to go and fcuk up her chances of ever getting with me

JA86 is offline New Member
    ya shes pretty hot.

Quote Originally Posted by JA86 View Post
    ya she was hot.
    ^^^ corrected

JA86 is offline New Member
    lol. id still hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by JA86 View Post
    lol. id still hit it.
    it kind of like Jenna Jameson... shes been rode so hard, beat up, had all sensation chemically removed from her body... yet, Im sure 90% of the guys and girls still want to let her do her thing on them... the other 10% are lying or course.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    I think it's funny t hat they have her all over the news for her 14 days. She risked the lives of others despite having enough money to get a cab or a limo and only got 14 days of her minut 90 day sentence....and yet Wesley Snipes is in jail for 3 years for Tax evasion....didn't hurt or endanger anyone and no one seems to care or remember.

Is it race or america's love for stupid girls?
    Prehaps a little of both, but i'd lean more on the latter. I'm pretty sure the US is no different, in the UK we are forced fed dumb TV every day, with dumb attention seeking bitches like Lohan. I mean who cares about the BP oil spill anymore when Lindsey Lohan is going to jail for all of 5 minutes?

What does jail mean for any celebrity anyways? It's not going to fvck their careers up like the rest of planet earth.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici

Thread Information