MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

my source got methyltrienolone!!!!

that is all.

not using it. im not ready. but that makes me pretttttyyyy happy!

hope everyone has a great day!

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    You son of a bitch. I'm trying to get some for my cycle next year.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    took me a while to be able to get ahold of some but damnnnnn! Im stoked! So stoked...im not even using it! But i hated knowing there was a compound i couldnt get my hands on if need be. Now i feel better! haha

Whatever. I have 8 mango trees in full bloom right now. I'll trade you mangos for your methyltren.

JA86 is offline New Member
    can we have a party?

Quote Originally Posted by JA86 View Post
    can we have a party?
    A mango smuggler party?

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    A mango smuggler party?
    haha sign me up

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    A mango smuggler party?
    I'll bring the shaving cream.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    It's good shit LOL..... best drug ever.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It's good shit LOL..... best drug ever.....

~Haz~
    Last edited by stack_it; 07-29-2010 at 06:30 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ho sh1t! I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of that.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    You guys really should do your research before Fukin around with it!

Its an INCREDIBLY dangerous drug and the gains your going to get do NOT out way the cost of putting that shit in your body.

It literally just isnt even that worth it

but if you decide to do it MONITOR all of your sides!

you dont want JAUNDICE, the liver is pretty resilient but once you scar it once it will never be the same and why would you wanna have perminent issues for the rest of your life for the minor strength gains that your gonna get and then loose after the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    You guys really should do your research before Fukin around with it!

Its an INCREDIBLY dangerous drug and the gains your going to get do NOT out way the cost of putting that shit in your body.

It literally just isnt even that worth it

but if you decide to do it MONITOR all of your sides!

you dont want JAUNDICE, the liver is pretty resilient but once you scar it once it will never be the same and why would you wanna have perminent issues for the rest of your life for the minor strength gains that your gonna get and then loose after the cycle.
    Have you done research on methyl tren or just read propaganda?

First off it's not as dangerous to the liver as you think. I've seen liver values post cycle that were barely elevated. Does this mean it's safe for everyone..... NO but come on - they way your making it out to be is a liver shredding pill that hardly gives results. Thats just not the case.....

Second - I ran it at 2mg's/day and had barely any side effects. No yellowing of the skin, no insomnia, not much fatigue at all. Yet it seemed to pack on some nice mass for me.....

This drug got a bad name from a few bad cases. Just like how people bitch and moan about anadrol killing the liver. I'm sure there are guys out there that abuse these drugs and run them for extended periods at high dosages but 25-30 days of methyl tren IS NOT going to kill you.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Furthermore ^^

Methyltestosterone was, well, still is the worlds first oral steroid developed. Using the now infamous 17-alpha-methyl alteration to render the base hormone, testosterone , orally active. However, unlike the whole host of injectable testosterones, methyltest is a rather crude and not very well liked compound. Mostly due to this alteration. Methyltestosterone is to testosterone, what Dianabol (methandrostenolone ) is to Equipoise (boldenone ). On the one hand the 17-alpha-alkylation of the steroid gives it less affinity for the aromatase enzyme so less estrogen is formed, but as with Dianabol, the estrogen formed is 17-methyl-estradiol, which is much more potent. Just as we will notice serious bloat and water retention with Dianabol, we will see the same with methyltestosterone, but to a much greater degree, simply because the base structure has twice the tendency to aromatize. With this amount of estrogenic effects, gynocomastia is a very real threat and concomitant use of an anti-estrogen is strongly advised.

The alteration also decreases the affinity for other structures. First and foremost the androgen receptor. This offers us few benefits. Due to the decreased androgenic activity the potency of methyltestosterone is weaker than that of testosterone, but even in terms of androgenic risk nothing is really gained. Testosterone being the prime androgen, even with this alteration risk of hair loss, acne, prostate hypertrophy and a whole host of other side-effects is never far away. Also, where Dianabol has little to no conversion to a more active androgen by way of the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, methyl-testosterone still shows fair affinity for this particular enzyme and converts to the powerful 17-methyl-Dihydrotestosterone. These type of side-effects alone will turn most experienced users off of methyl-testosterone, at least when equally priced and more controllable injectable products are available. As with any potent androgen, some men may develop aggressive tendencies during its use.

As with Dianabol, what we have on our hands here is a very potent mass builder and all in all an effective steroid when observed individually. 40-50 mg per day taken for just a few weeks can make drastic changes. But since many already find the bloat and fat gain of Dianabol a bit much to tolerate, this steroid is never in high demand. Dianabol is more available, provides extremely good results, is quite safe and comparatively cheap. So there is a multitude of reasons why methyltestosterone is rarely used. It seems, however, that it is making a re-introduction as a medical aid for oligospermic men, especially in the United States. One reason for this may in fact be the low demand for it on the black market, making more physicians comfortable in prescribing it due to a lowered chance of abuse.

Lastly, as with all 17-alpha-alkylated steroids , we need to mention the risk for liver damage. A methyl-testosterone product used for extensive time periods can cause severe hepatoxicity, so use is best limited to 6, maximum 8 weeks on end followed by an off-period of equal length or longer.

In conclusion, most will find methyl-testosterone to not be worth their while. The side-effects are ever present, and while they can easily be combated with a combination of arimidex and finasteride, it seems a bit idiotic to pay 15 or more dollars per day on ancillary drugs that will reduce the anabolic activity, while spending only 1-2 bucks at most on the steroid itself.

Those still seeking to use methyltest will probably do so out of necessity and will not be stacking it with another anabolic/androgenic steroid. For such use 40-50 mg taken in a single daily dose upon waking, for a period no longer than 8 weeks would be ideal. Some may wish to use this steroid, like Dianabol, to kickstart a cycle and get results sooner at the beginning of a longer cycle of injectable testosterone, possibly stacked with another base compound such as boldenone or nandrolone . In that case 30 mg or so, again in a single morning dose, taken for the first 5-6 weeks of said cycle would provide the needed benefits. Since this is only useful in bulking stacks with aromatizable steroids, the resulting severity of side-effects will be grave. One needs to verify he is not at risk for hair loss or prostate hypertrophy first, and have ancillary drugs such as Nolvadex , arimidex and finasteride on hand to control the side-effects.

In terms of ancillaries, If gynocomastia symptoms should appear, one should start the use of 20 mg of Nolvadex daily and start a cycle of 0.5 mg of anastrozole (arimidex) alongside it. Prolactin Antagonizers would be wise substitute as well. Dostinex 0.5mg 2X pwo. After 3-4 days, the Nolva can be discontinued, but the anastrozole should be continued for a while longer. Some have asked me about the use of Proviron in this matter, but in my opinion one needs to realize how much DHT will be present with the use of this compound to begin with, it may do more harm than good to add more of it (Proviron being a 1-methyl-DHT). So granted, anastrozole is quite expensive, but needs to be given preference here. I don't normally approve of the use of finasteride, because DHT often offers a steroid user more benefits than problems (apart from those prone to hair loss) and the blocking thereof may reduce the results obtained, in this case, especially at the beginning of a longer injectable testosterone cycle, one may choose to look into its use. Natural testostosterone shutdown may be quite severe, so the use of HCG pre-PCT and Nolvadex or clomid post-cycle is virtually a must.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Isn't this something like an oral form of tren or am I way off?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I may need glasses, or a bigger monitor. I thought the OP meant MethylTest, not MethylTren.

Yes, it's an oral form. My Methyltrienolone comes in 5mg/ml liquid.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Halloween is only 3 months away... so if I come knocking on the door and say "Trick or treat"... you'd throw some in my bag?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Speaking from personal experience......

Ive done damage to my liver due to extremely high liver enzymes.

Im was no where near dying or anything but the benefits I saw for that small period of my life during the cycle and 6 months after were not worth the damage I ended up doing to my liver.

If I could take it back I would of opted for a much milder / cheaper oral than that.

again its not like I ****ed myself up hardcore but I feel differently when I drink / take medication / do future cycles and I can pin point the change to around that time frame

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    Speaking from personal experience......

Ive done damage to my liver due to extremely high liver enzymes.

Im was no where near dying or anything but the benefits I saw for that small period of my life during the cycle and 6 months after were not worth the damage I ended up doing to my liver.

If I could take it back I would of opted for a much milder / cheaper oral than that.

again its not like I ****ed myself up hardcore but I feel differently when I drink / take medication / do future cycles and I can pin point the change to around that time frame

Thats fair enough..... i mean we preach on here all the time that different compounds react differently for different people. People really should get a baseline blood panel done before using anything and then again after an oral cycle to see how their liver reacts. I'm one of the lucky ones..... I rarely drink..... don't use orals a lot.... my enzymes barely elevated.

The Methyl tren for me is waaaaaayyyyyyyyy cheaper than any other oral out there and it gave me the best results i've ever had. I see no need to go crazy with the dosage..... and certainly don't condone a high dosage.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also as stated above it's nice to have real world results/experience from members.

It defiantly sounds interesting but also you need extreme caution when using and should not but (but will be) used by beginners.

I have even realized the last few weeks my diet needs improving and I am not ready for a lot of things I though I might be.

When using any compound but especially ones like this we need to make sure our life is pretty much mapped out for the next couple months and we dont let ourselves get sidetracked.

My last couple months have defiantly been side tracked due to life and I have only been hitting the gym 50% of what I should and diet 50%. I have a few months of makeup and need to stay on track for my next goal. 30 yr reunion in one more year....

Thanks again for the honest feedback and warning Bryan2

Thread Information