Td00 is offline Junior Member

Love = lower testosterone?!

Ok this question might sound funny, but i'm very serious.

It's the first time ever i'm in REAL love with a girl. When i'm with her i get horny of course, but for work reasons we havent seen each other for 5 days and i just don't get any sexual desires unless i'm with her... wtf....

I'm the kind of guy that is horny and gets a boner at least once a day. Ever since i'm in love with her my sexual feelings are gone.. i tried masturbating after 3 days and i got much less semen than usual. (3 days without pleasing IT, be it sex or masturbation is a lot for me)

Is love reducing my natty test levels, therefor reducing my workout performance?
    Last edited by Td00; 07-29-2010 at 10:33 PM.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Maybe you were masturbating too much lol

I've never heard of a mental feeling lowering testosterone . It has lowered many mens desire to workout and push themselves in the gym tho.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    How old are you?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe your sex life is BORING..

switch it up.... some light bondage, big dildos, fisting...

just sticking it in = boring. can't do the same crap day after day and expect it to be fresh and fun every time........

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    maybe your sex life is BORING..

switch it up.... some light bondage, big dildos, fisting...

just sticking it in = boring. can't do the same crap day after day and expect it to be fresh and fun every time........
    Agree, i use to be bored with sex but now i love it. I play games to help spice things up. For example: what household item can i fit in my @$$? I almost fully got my pitbull in there but still working on it.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Agree, i use to be bored with sex but now i love it. I play games to help spice things up. For example: what household item can i fit in my @$$? I almost fully got my pitbull in there but still working on it.
    you must have a wide-set anus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    you must have a wide-set anus.
    I thought it was normal to be able to get the microwave in your @$$?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Td00 View Post
    Ok this question might sound funny, but i'm very serious.

It's the first time ever i'm in REAL love with a girl. When i'm with her i get horny of course, but for work reasons we havent seen each other for 5 days and i just don't get any sexual desires unless i'm with her... wtf....

I'm the kind of guy that is horny and gets a boner at least once a day. Ever since i'm in love with her my sexual feelings are gone.. i tried masturbating after 3 days and i got much less semen than usual. (3 days without pleasing IT, be it sex or masturbation is a lot for me)

Is love reducing my natty test levels, therefor reducing my workout performance?
    I know exactly what you mean but it's not related to testosterone dipping. It's really just mental..... You want to be exclusively with her. You're wrapped up in her at the moment..... so you're not really sexually motivated when not around her. It's not a testosterone issue.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I know exactly what you mean but it's not related to testosterone dipping. It's really just mental..... You want to be exclusively with her. You're wrapped up in her at the moment..... so you're not really sexually motivated when not around her. It's not a testosterone issue.....

~Haz~
    Did you go through this with me ?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Did you go through this with me ?
    No but i'd like to.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    No but i'd like to.....

~Haz~
    You always know how to make me blush.

Thanks for the answers everyone! I feel better now knowing my natty test levels are the same as usual.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Thanks for the answers everyone! I feel better now knowing my natty test levels are the same as usual.
    they are not my friend ... every married man has a lower level of test.. this is proven, the body does this on purpose to keep us faithful to are wifes, yes i understand that u are not married but she got you by the balls any way... here is your proof

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...tosterone.html

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    they are not my friend ... every married man has a lower level of test.. this is proven, the body does this on purpose to keep us faithful to are wifes, yes i understand that u are not married but she got you by the balls any way... here is your proof

Nice article. Now I can blame my woman for my 217 TT??

sh!t.... so my question wasn't that stupid after all.
    Last edited by Td00; 07-30-2010 at 01:06 PM.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member

That explains why all gay men are always horny.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    sh!t.... so my question wasn't that stupid after all.
    not stupid. But the article has no relevence to your situation. You are young, not living with the woman, so you have not yet been "domesticated".

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    not stupid. But the article has no relevence to your situation. You are young, not living with the woman, so you have not yet been "domesticated".
    this is not true at all ... there is a medical name for his diagnosis.. its called pusy wipped

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Perhaps its about love, i heard that when in love, women increase their test levels and men decrease it so there's a lower gap between both. But since it's just what i heard, i cannot trust this.

Perhaps its about love, i heard that when in love, women increase their test levels and men decrease it so there's a lower gap between both. But since it's just what i heard, i cannot trust this.
    did you read the thread dude.. i love newbees

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    this is not true at all ... there is a medical name for his diagnosis.. its called pusy wipped
    http://www.snotr.com/video/1046
    Last edited by Shol'va; 07-30-2010 at 01:27 PM.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Domesticated is something that fvcks with your sex drive

If you dont do the washing legs are closed

if you dont make the dinner legs are closed

You have to buy me a new car if you dont you have it in one legs are closed

When you come home after a night with the boys your drunk get off me legs are closed

and the list for Domesticated is longer than this thread page so when your young and out there sh4gging like a wee rabbit make the most of it because Domesticated is coming to get you

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive never been that way, just the opposite. If I was with a girl I was really hot for or in love it just make me want it/her even more when I was not with her. Being in love has never made me now want it when I am not with them.

I think it must be a girl Gene taking over. LOL

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member

I can believe it.....after getting married and having kids, my nuts disappeared, and now I'm my wife's biatch. She owns me...... now I'm like a gelded horse dreaming of days of old and blue balled bliss!!

Welcome to the club..........
    Last edited by rbg; 08-01-2010 at 08:11 AM.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

shuarma is offline Junior Member
    lol @ some of these replies

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Go out and do a few other women,,,, if she finds out just say you were testing your idea about love reducing test levels,,,,, should be ok......lmao

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    I can believe it.....after getting married and having kids, my nuts disappeared, and now I'm my wife's biatch. She owns me...... now I'm like a gelded horse dreaming of days of old and blue balled bliss!!

Welcome to the club..........
    I hope you are joking BUT I do have a few friends who are in exactly that situation and dont do anything about it.

I recently had that conversation with a significant other. I told them bottom line IF I was married and my partner purposely was holding sex out on me for??? I would defiantly find it elsewhere.

I also said/agreed that sex is not EVERYTHING in a marriage but to most men it's VERY important and if it's going to be used like a tool by your wife there are plenty of hardware stores out there. LOL

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I hope you are joking BUT I do have a few friends who are in exactly that situation and dont do anything about it.

I recently had that conversation with a significant other. I told them bottom line IF I was married and my partner purposely was holding sex out on me for??? I would defiantly find it elsewhere.

I also said/agreed that sex is not EVERYTHING in a marriage but to most men it's VERY important and if it's going to be used like a tool by your wife there are plenty of hardware stores out there. LOL
    Yeah...I am joking...

Thread Information