Shol'va is offline Productive Member

How To Tell If Your Son Is Gay

I was reading on another forum the other day about a woman who was frantic about the possibility that her little tommy might be gay. She was asking the moderator if there was a test she could use to find out. He told her to get some vinegar and baking soda and also to create a mold of a volcano. Then to slowly pour the vinegar and baking soda inside the opening of the molded volcano. If tommy is on the couch sucking c0ck while the volcano is erupting, then he is gay!

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I was reading on another forum the other day about a woman who was frantic about the possibility that her little tommy might be gay. She was asking the moderator if there was a test she could use to find out. He told her to get some vinegar and baking soda and also to create a mold of a volcano. Then to slowly pour the vinegar and baking soda inside the opening of the molded volcano. If tommy is on the couch sucking c0ck while the volcano is erupting, then he is gay!
    haha did someone seriously ask that on another forum?

Quote Originally Posted by spoken_truth View Post
    haha did someone seriously ask that on another forum?
    Yes they did and I LMAO and had to bring the story here.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    a test like that has got to be fail proof

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see why it's such a big deal/end of the world to some people?...

if no one is being abused, who gives a shit?.. esp if it doesnt even directly affect your life in any manner.

with all the horrible shit that goes on in this world (to which most north americans have no clue, as we only see what we are shown and fed by media outlets) - who cares....

huge wars, genosyde, famine, disease, ethnic killings in eastern nations, extremist states heading to be nuclear super powers.....

yah, lil timmy giving head is really the end of the world.......

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Oh god... i just did the test on myself and failed

Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    Oh god... i just did the test on myself and failed

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    I don't see why it's such a big deal/end of the world to some people?...

if no one is being abused, who gives a shit?.. esp if it doesnt even directly affect your life in any manner.

with all the horrible shit that goes on in this world (to which most north americans have no clue, as we only see what we are shown and fed by media outlets) - who cares....

huge wars, genosyde, famine, disease, ethnic killings in eastern nations, extremist states heading to be nuclear super powers.....

yah, lil timmy giving head is really the end of the world.......
    No, he was just showing his mom that he could create his own "vulcumic" explosion.

Last edited by Shol'va; 07-30-2010 at 07:19 PM.

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    Yes they did and I LMAO and had to bring the story here.
    haha thats funny, got a good laugh outta that one

Little Tommy Sent A Message Back To his Mother.....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me ask you gay guys a serious question, if I may. If you had to take a guess, at what age does your orientation begin to express itself?

Before your first sexual encounter?
    During, or after?

There was a kid in elementary school that I swore there was something different about him. I was waaay too young to understand orientation in the second grade, but as it turns out, later in life I find out that although we both are male, but really not on the same team.

So at what age did you begin to think you were different?

TR I can't speak for the others, only what I went through. I knew I was different when I started puberty and started having feelings for boys instead of girls like other friends my age were. Never could understand it but felt it was wrong so kept it to myself for years. It can be pretty rough when your different and scared at that age and feel like no one to talk to about it. Seems like everyone feels like they are the only one like it at an early age of discovery so they internalise their lives. No one can hurt you anymore than you can hurt yourself by hating your self for what and who you are. I'm just glad that most nowadays are able to rise above the self hatred cycle and move on with their lives. Wow, a Dr. Phill Session. lol

TR I can't speak for the others, only what I went through. I knew I was different when I started puberty and started having feelings for boys instead of girls like other friends my age were. Never could understand it but felt it was wrong so kept it to myself for years. It can be pretty rough when your different and scared at that age and feel like no one to talk to about it. Seems like everyone feels like they are the only one like it at an early age of discovery so they internalise their lives. No one can hurt you anymore than you can hurt yourself by hating your self for what and who you are. I'm just glad that most nowadays are able to rise above the self hatred cycle and move on with their lives. Wow, a Dr. Phill Session. lol
    hate can be a terrible thing, and kids can be cruel. I'd rather have you as my neighbor any day of the week than half these schmoes that do live in my neighborhood - little wannabee gangsta pricks still in highschool, but that's another soap box.

It's good to just be who you are without all the dumb asss rednecks (sorry to all you dumb asss rednecks out there!), bigots (sorry to all you bigots out there as well), and the rest of the ignorant slime messing with you because you don't happen to fit into their idea of who people should be or look like.

Although I will openly admit that your avatar wouldn't have been MY first choice.... (not enough cleavage in both of em!) =)

A real close friend of mine... her brother died of aids more than 10 years ago. I knew him in highschool, and know first hand all the crazy, cruel sh1t he had to put up with just because he was gay.

I read an article about aids once that said that aids originaly started over in Africa. That it was caused by an infected Rheesus monkey biting a person. How they know? Who knows. But anyways there are millions of straight africans infected now. And also in the report it said that they had traced back patient zero who started it over in america. He was an airlines attendant from europe who traveled to the US and partyed here and badda bing badda boom it spread from there like wildfire and since it started in the gay community over here everyone thought it to be a gay related disease. Till it crossed over and also was found in the blood supply.

I read an article about aids once that said that aids originaly started over in Africa. That it was caused by an infected Rheesus monkey biting a person. How they know? Who knows. But anyways there are millions of straight africans infected now. And also in the report it said that they had traced back patient zero who started it over in america. He was an airlines attendant from europe who traveled to the US and partyed here and badda bing badda boom it spread from there like wildfire and since it started in the gay community over here everyone thought it to be a gay related disease. Till it crossed over and also was found in the blood supply.
    tracing back to a monkey bite in africa is probably fairly accurate since they can trace with DNA, and through some deductive analysis, develop some pretty high confidence percentages. Not 100%, but pretty dam close.

I used to take girls to the hot tubs back in the early to mid 80's in the east bay area for some fun. Things were so much more carefreek back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    tracing back to a monkey bite in africa is probably fairly accurate since they can trace with DNA, and through some deductive analysis, develop some pretty high confidence percentages. Not 100%, but pretty dam close.

I used to take girls to the hot tubs back in the early to mid 80's in the east bay area for some fun. Things were so much more carefreek back then.
    Wasn't there a bunch of movies about hot tubs. Like Hollywood Hot tubs and others glamorizing that lifestyle back then? The Hottub scene?

Wasn't there a bunch of movies about hot tubs. Like Hollywood Hot tubs and others glamorizing that lifestyle back then? The Hottub scene?
    If there was, I don't recall. But these hot tub places were every where, fairly clean, and you could rent by the hour. Had a little "bed" in there, and they allowed you to bring in wine. Many had sun roofs. yet others had roll away roofs that opened up to outside. So my date would bring in this huge hand bag full of wine, w33d, other stuff, and if you were running out of time, there was an intercom, and the receptionist would very politely ask you if you needed more time. Usually we did.

And sometimes there were hot women hanging out in the lobby by themselves wearing a terry cloth bikini... sitting there all beautiful, inviting....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    If there was, I don't recall. But these hot tub places were every where, fairly clean, and you could rent by the hour. Had a little "bed" in there, and they allowed you to bring in wine. Many had sun roofs. yet others had roll away roofs that opened up to outside. So my date would bring in this huge hand bag full of wine, w33d, other stuff, and if you were running out of time, there was an intercom, and the receptionist would very politely ask you if you needed more time. Usually we did.

And sometimes there were hot women hanging out in the lobby by themselves wearing a terry cloth bikini... sitting there all beautiful, inviting....
    And then there was your older (cougar) prostitute you went back looking for 3+ times but never saw again. LOL

BTW the gay volcano story is OLD. I remember hearing it many many years ago.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

i've ALWAYS known... even when i was younger, i always liked the masculine manly broad shoulder guys......

it's just never something i questioned. i never struggled with it.....

i would almost say it's like a guy who is TRULY straight..... it is what it is.

i've ALWAYS known... even when i was younger, i always liked the masculine manly broad shoulder guys......

it's just never something i questioned. i never struggled with it.....

i would almost say it's like a guy who is TRULY straight..... it is what it is.
    I only knew when I reached poverty. Then I questioned it, didn't understand it, struggled with it, but it beat the sh*t out of me so I gave in. No one could have hurt me more than I used to hurt myself. Not anymore. but I don't go out announcing it everywhere either. Except on this forum. lol Most know nothing about me nor would they ever think I was. Whether that is bad or good, who knows but that is me.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/zom...how-can-i.html

It's been said for years man.

Got that forwarded to me from Yahoo-Answers like 2 years ago.

Still brilliant though.

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/zom...how-can-i.html

It's been said for years man.

Got that forwarded to me from Yahoo-Answers like 2 years ago.

Still brilliant though.

-VM
    I saw it on another forum for the first time. Should have known it was a recycle, but like you say it was funny. I'm usually on top of everything but my B/F, but thats another story. lol

I saw it on another forum for the first time. Should have known it was a recycle, but like you say it was funny. I'm usually on top of everything but my B/F, but thats another story. lol
    well, that answers one question then :P

i never really saw the big deal about "coming out"

in my life, only the people i give a shit about know. other than that - i dont really care...... not really anyone's business anyway.

well, that answers one question then :P

i never really saw the big deal about "coming out"

in my life, only the people i give a shit about know. other than that - i dont really care...... not really anyone's business anyway.
    "Keyword" here is usually. Ok mostly, well nearly always......99.99999999

Thread Information