Thread: Scott Herman

gettingthere is offline Senior Member

Scott Herman

Have any of you guys heard of him? He's got several workout videos on youtube where he goes through the workout for you etc!!

Wondering have any of you tried his workouts and what you think of him/them? At first i didnt like the guy, but i watched 1 or 2 and kinda began to like him and his methods!! Just wanted to get you guys opinion on him and his training.

Heres his back video for those of you who dont know or havent seen any of his videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAFTAcNP1VA

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I dunno...it's a guy working out on a machine. What is he showing you that you don't already know? There's only one thing you can do on the machine. Do you really need an instructional video?

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    I think he needs to put on a shirt

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I dunno...it's a guy working out on a machine. What is he showing you that you don't already know? There's only one thing you can do on the machine. Do you really need an instructional video?
    I guess your right actualy, just kinda liked the videos!! I like the drop set as your first set of every exercise

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    I do drop sets all the time...they are a great way to shake up your routine and completely fatigue your muscles....particularly with smaller muscle groups (like Bi's and Tri's) IDK---I watched a couple of his videos....he gives sound advice....so if he gets you motivated...great. I just felt a little gay watching him run around half naked......but thats me.......

Thread Information