Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

I'm a criminal degenerate, yay me!!!

What's with the threads lately with guys breaking the law and bragging about it? I assaulted a woman, I'm the man! I steal food, check me out!!! Imagine the media reviewing the threads here for a story, what kind of message do those threads send? Maybe it's because I'm an old bastard, or maybe because my parents raised me to have morals and ethics, but I just don't get it. I'm waiting on the threads where someone broke all the windows out of random people's houses, or smashed mailboxes, etc. Way to represent bro.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Because it is cool to break the law and post videos of you doing so on youtube.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    "Yo, just got outta prison for smacking a chicks ass, but broke my probation so I'm going back in the slammer in a few months, what's a good cycle to get me jacked so no one uses my anal cave as a pleasure pleaser?"

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    What's with the threads lately with guys breaking the law and bragging about it? I assaulted a woman, I'm the man! I steal food, check me out!!! Imagine the media reviewing the threads here for a story, what kind of message do those threads send? Maybe it's because I'm an old bastard, or maybe because my parents raised me to have morals and ethics, but I just don't get it. I'm waiting on the threads where someone broke all the windows out of random people's houses, or smashed mailboxes, etc. Way to represent bro.

Exactly my perspective too...i'm glad to know I wasn't alone.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I beat up children when no one is looking.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your right. Your and old bastard

Bigdog99 is offline Member

I was thinking the same thing.......I mean when I was young I did dumb sh*t....but I usually regreted it and I certainly didn't go around bragging about it. Some of the younger guys (not all) these days seem to have lost respect for anyone and anything and themselves.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason

Sounds like the actions of a cousin of mine, or as I like to call him, 'Oh $#!t, its the #$%^ up again'.....

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I beat up children when no one is looking.
    I like to beat on younger children... in wheelchairs... while people ARE looking...

but seriously, Big, you hit the nail right on the head.... some of the dumb posts are all the fuel the media needs to put anabolics even further behind the truth.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I got some puppies to blow up. Will you all think im cool if I hurt these puppies?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    ^^^ only if you set them on fire in front of a daycare and then blow them up.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    in the dine/dash thread, my last post to me sums up my beliefs....

karma.

it's almost like he was expecting high 5's and props for it??

i never did anything like that, and i never will. life is bad enough without making it worse for others.

i find people in my generation and those that are younger are very disrespectful with 0 work ethic or respect for others.

maybe im getting too old?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you will find most of us agree with you Big. I dont think he is getting quite the response he was looking for.

I know what you mean, the last couple weeks we have been getting more and more of these post where people/Kids are proud of the dumb ass things they did. I know when I did stupid things I was not proud or bragging about it. I was scared I would get caught. Luckily I didnt do much but I know Karma has gotten me back 10x since then.

I love penis.

Cousinbutch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    i find people in my generation and those that are younger are very disrespectful with 0 work ethic or respect for others.
    I'm young and my time is spent in the gym, the kitchen and buried in mathematics books... AND I drive my grandmother to doctors appointments every week!

Theory ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Cousinbutch View Post
    I'm young and my time is spent in the gym, the kitchen and buried in mathematics books... AND I drive my grandmother to doctors appointments every week!

Theory ruined.
    He did not say ALL and there are exceptions to ever rule. It may not even be the majority and ever generation has complained about the one previous, the Youth of today.

It is a known fact that its the bad that stand out from the crown and makes everyone look bad but it's up to the ones who are not the trouble makers to fix the problem and set the others straight or at least give it a try.

Im sure you know degenerates like this; I did/do.

goodlifting is offline Associate Member

yeah we're screwed.

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    i like to go to the mall parking lot and piss in people's gas tanks. look for videos on youtube in the near future

There is a fine line between pranks and breaking the lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww D:

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    ^^ hate to say it but we told you so.. Should have listened....

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired

Its definately not because your old Big. Im one of the younger members here and i totally agree with what your saying. I personally think that you guys should be allowed to be tougher on the that join here. Too many people who appear to have no respect these days.

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    Its definately not because your old Big. Im one of the younger members here and i totally agree with what your saying. I personally think that you guys should be allowed to be tougher on the that join here. Too many people who appear to have no respect these days.
    One of the things that has changed for the worse is when I was young part of the respect I had for older people was I was afraid I would get the crap beat out of me if I did something or mouthed off to someone. Kids today have no fear, mommy and daddy will protect them or they will call the police on you.

I have gained respect from a few kids on my area because they are afraid I will kill them. Some already had fear (maybe it's the coffin in my garage. Yes for real) or maybe its because I told them I would break their neck if they did this or that and then chased them down the road. LOL That's always fun.

There is something to be said about fear and respect...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I did alot of dumb/illegal (minor) stuff when I was a kid. In the Army at 17 (old man had to sign the papers). Army kicked my asss quite a few times. I learned from my mistakes. I grew up. By 25 I was a man in many ways.
    On the one hand, we (the group) says do not take AAS before 25. Good advice. What is also true about being 25 (insurance companies recognize this in their rates for males) is that the human brain really isn't finished developing until then. Two of the last things to develop are judgement and responsibility. A male may look like a man, but quite often, his brain isn't until about 25.

I am fairly confident that the recent wave of asssholes doing this crap are youngsters under 25. What they write is immature. How many of you actually believe these youngsters did what they wrote? I do not. Mostly, I believe they've had these impulses, and are acting them out here. Like a fantasy.

I'm still fairly new here, but I'd be willing to guess, and Big could probably back me up on this one, that these sorts of things come in waves, but they do happen, and it has happened since the beginning.

And I'd also be willing to bet there are quite a few in here under 18. Children.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i dont get it?

something wrong with breaking the law?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    can i run a dbol only cycle?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I played a prank on my cat by putting him in the microwave for 30 seconds. Now he only walks backwards.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    this one time,

I shot the sheriff

but I did not shoot his deputy

no no

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    this one time,

I shot the sheriff

but I did not shoot his deputy

no no
    no no no...

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I did alot of dumb/illegal (minor) stuff when I was a kid. In the Army at 17 (old man had to sign the papers). Army kicked my asss quite a few times. I learned from my mistakes. I grew up. By 25 I was a man in many ways.
    On the one hand, we (the group) says do not take AAS before 25. Good advice. What is also true about being 25 (insurance companies recognize this in their rates for males) is that the human brain really isn't finished developing until then. Two of the last things to develop are judgement and responsibility. A male may look like a man, but quite often, his brain isn't until about 25.

I am fairly confident that the recent wave of asssholes doing this crap are youngsters under 25. What they write is immature. How many of you actually believe these youngsters did what they wrote? I do not. Mostly, I believe they've had these impulses, and are acting them out here. Like a fantasy.

I'm still fairly new here, but I'd be willing to guess, and Big could probably back me up on this one, that these sorts of things come in waves, but they do happen, and it has happened since the beginning.

And I'd also be willing to bet there are quite a few in here under 18. Children.

well said

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I played a prank on my cat by putting him in the microwave for 30 seconds. Now he only walks backwards.
    hahahha i hope you are joking... did you ever find that gerble???

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

So what if I like to go around clubbing baby seals from time to time.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    So what if I like to go around clubbing baby seals from time to time.
    It dosent really make you a bad guy, baby seals can be very annoying sometimes.

bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    I masterbate at bus stops....

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboomer View Post
    I masterbate at bus stops....
    now if you were KP and you said this, THEN id believe it

bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    Lol..Our beloved kp

Thats cruel.. If you want to have fun put the cat in the washer (empty) on spin cycle. hehehehe

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    It's the Juice,,,, it made me do it....

Times have changed, for the better,,,,nooo

Thread Information