Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

Seriously, what the fukk did I do now?!?!?

ok seriously, does this shit just follow me around... Im starting to think I make this shit up too... had to take a pic to believe it...

I just went out to deliver a case to one of our dentists and get lunch. Im sitting at the lights about 3 cars back and this Maseratti pulls up next to me. I look over and theres this trashy bleach blonde in the passenger seat and her fukken psychotic roided out blonde highlighted hair boyfriend in the driver seat. The car is pretty hot, Im staring at it and nodding my head. Driver rolls the window the rest of the way down and says "buddy, you lookin at something?"

I simply replied, just admiring bro... she's a hot ride.

"Dont be staring, could get you in trouble"

Again, nicely reply "sure thing man"

"and dont call me your fukken bro, you dont know me"

Your right about that, I say and just look forward...

"look at me when Im talking to you buddy, you dont want none of this"

So yah, at this point Im just like "so you're not getting laid either huh?"

His door opens and Im just thinking... I cant fukken believe this is about to happen.

He walks around his car and I can see his hand is balled up and he has some big ass rings on and I cant just imagine the blood thats going to be pouring from my face.

All I could think to say was... Dont do this man, not in front of your girl

Too late, he swings with his right from like 4 feet away, I was already taking a step back but then just leaned into him with a right to the bridge of his nose and forehead... he fell against my shitty Sentra rental car. His girl doesnt even get out of the car. I just pushed him over near his car and slapped his face a couple times to wake him up more... he wasent out, just slurring a bit...

Adrenaline is worn off now and my fukken hand is swole up. Took me about 15 minutes to write this. Heres a pic I just took, my two center knucks are sore as hell...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I bet he wont be jumping out of his car in a hurry again lol, nice one...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Your interossei are lacking

Seriously 7, I know I tend to have a bad temper... but this is getting out of hand lately. Are there really this many pissed off insecure people out there now picking fights?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Your interossei are lacking
    had me going bro... thought you were reffering to brain cell's had to google that one...

thanx for pointing this out though.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    What a peice of shit. Nice job putting him in his place. Glad you diddnt get in trouble. In california its a felony to get out of your car to fight someone on the road.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    he was obviously on sust, I await his thread

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    good job bro.... always good to avoid a fight..but feels better knocking them out

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    he was obviously on sust, I await his thread
    but so am I, so it cancels each other out. Bet he is running more though... his skin was damn near purple... wonder what thats from... high blood pressure?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Seriously 7, I know I tend to have a bad temper... but this is getting out of hand lately. Are there really this many pissed off insecure people out there now picking fights?
    You know its a funny thing but ive noticed that the bigger one gets the more you get guy's wanting to fight you. This was something that never bothered me in the past bro but im getting abit old for it now..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    good job bro.... always good to avoid a fight..but feels better knocking them out
    he wasent out, not like when you see Liddell star gazing... he was wobbly and couldnt stand back up... easy pickens for 2nd shot if you really wanted to.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    THANKYOU, knockout power, for taking a stupid **** like that out. It's one less asshole for the rest of us to deal with. not that i condone public beatings lmao.... ok i do especially for douche bags. Only thing better would've been if you scooped up his girl.lol

Dudes like that give juiceheads a bad name.

xxxl83

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    lol, nice one mate. pricks like that need it!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    You know its a funny thing but ive noticed that the bigger one gets the more you get guy's wanting to fight you. This was something that never bothered me in the past bro but im getting abit old for it now..
    ya i hear you, on a door i work, i always get the fighters wanting a go at me, they dont seem to bother the other guys much. i love it when they tell me id be too bulky and slow for em lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Can you slap me around a little ?

he was a big boy, only maybe an inch or two taller but a ton thicker and way lean.

Im guessing he just likes to intimidate people in front of his girl cause most will just back down... hell, I was even going to let it go and let him have his moment of glory impressing his woman but he just kept going with the shit... I WAS in a great mood before that...

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    you punch wrong....fist says so.

Blog Entries
    he was a big boy, only maybe an inch or two taller but a ton thicker and way lean.

Im guessing he just likes to intimidate people in front of his girl cause most will just back down... hell, I was even going to let it go and let him have his moment of glory impressing his woman but he just kept going with the shit... I WAS in a great mood before that...
    fvck him, he got what he deserved mate, he'll think twice about his attitude from now on

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You did well keeping your composure. Good job.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    fvck yea man!

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    ya i hear you, on a door i work, i always get the fighters wanting a go at me, they dont seem to bother the other guys much. i love it when they tell me id be too bulky and slow for em lol
    I havent done much door work, mayeb filled in for a friends agency a dozen times, but sure as shit, right around midnight to 1am the assholes start getting throw out and they all want to show you how much they have learned watching UFC PPV's and how you should respect their tapout or affliction t-shirts... I just dont get it...

Worked a couple buses for a friend who owns a pub crawl business. Same shit, but the 2nd or 3rd bar when you are loading the buses up, some 150lb'r has to make some comment or take a quick shot at you while getting on the bus. Finally had to quite that gig too, it was just for fun and helping my buds and seeing the ass was great... some jerk always ruins a night out.

I think the single dumbest incident I encounterred was halloween 5 or 6 years ago... we were just loaded up from Union Hall and this 140lb shit starts making comments to the girls at the back of the bus. My youngest brother, 18 at the time, simply says to the guy... hey man, no need for that, lets just have fun. Fukker starts into him with shit like "what, you dont like *****... some kind of fag or something"

My bro isnt a big guy, 6'1 and maybe 170 but he will throw down with anyone if they are being rude. Instead he just looks up at me and kind of shrugs his shoulders. I start walking to the back of the bus and 3 of his friends stands up (one is this smaller juicer, turns out to be his brother) and starts appologising and tries to calm his younger mouthy brother down. Kid wont stop, hes calling me on, my brother on... tries pushing his brother and friends aside to get at me. He must have had something to prove... I just asked all the other people on the bus to exit and called a few of the Union bouncers onto the bus. His bro and friends wanted nothing to do with this so he asked me to please leave the bus and he would remove his brother. I respected that kid and just did it... his own fukken brother had to smack him and take him off the bus... again, wtf is wrong with these ass clowns?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Isn't Sust the one with ALL FOUR OF THE TESTS!?!!?!?!?

Lol, the dude obviously had a big chip on his shoulders...Had he tried that shit with me, he would have been staring down the barrel of one of my sidearms. I'm glad you did what you did, one less jerkoff that 1) will try to pick fights with random people, never knowing the skills, training, or capacity of the person they are trying to victimize, and 2) believes simply that being "big" entitles one to do unto others anything they please.... Props to you brother...

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    I was waiting for someone to point this out... this isnt on a practice punching bag, sometimes you are at difficult angles. I was coming over his arm and just trying to make hard contact.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Isn't Sust the one with ALL FOUR OF THE TESTS!?!!?!?!?

Lol, the dude obviously had a big chip on his shoulders...Had he tried that shit with me, he would have been staring down the barrel of one of my sidearms. I'm glad you did what you did, one less jerkoff that 1) will try to pick fights with random people, never knowing the skills, training, or capacity of the person they are trying to victimize, and 2) believes simply that being "big" entitles one to do unto others anything they please.... Props to you brother...
    sust is generic... I believe you are right, the more popular brands are 4 esters, mine is a sweet custom blend, 80% short esters (prop and PP with 20% cyp)

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    This is true. When I would go out to a club there would always be people hating. I still have scars on my knuckles. I guess there insecure and see fighting a bigger guy as a way to prove themselves. I tried to avoid fights but it usually didn't work.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would have paid good money to see that kp

This didn't happen to be vinny the chin did it lol

Blog Entries
    I havent done much door work, mayeb filled in for a friends agency a dozen times, but sure as shit, right around midnight to 1am the assholes start getting throw out and they all want to show you how much they have learned watching UFC PPV's and how you should respect their tapout or affliction t-shirts... I just dont get it...

Worked a couple buses for a friend who owns a pub crawl business. Same shit, but the 2nd or 3rd bar when you are loading the buses up, some 150lb'r has to make some comment or take a quick shot at you while getting on the bus. Finally had to quite that gig too, it was just for fun and helping my buds and seeing the ass was great... some jerk always ruins a night out.

I think the single dumbest incident I encounterred was halloween 5 or 6 years ago... we were just loaded up from Union Hall and this 140lb shit starts making comments to the girls at the back of the bus. My youngest brother, 18 at the time, simply says to the guy... hey man, no need for that, lets just have fun. Fukker starts into him with shit like "what, you dont like *****... some kind of fag or something"

My bro isnt a big guy, 6'1 and maybe 170 but he will throw down with anyone if they are being rude. Instead he just looks up at me and kind of shrugs his shoulders. I start walking to the back of the bus and 3 of his friends stands up (one is this smaller juicer, turns out to be his brother) and starts appologising and tries to calm his younger mouthy brother down. Kid wont stop, hes calling me on, my brother on... tries pushing his brother and friends aside to get at me. He must have had something to prove... I just asked all the other people on the bus to exit and called a few of the Union bouncers onto the bus. His bro and friends wanted nothing to do with this so he asked me to please leave the bus and he would remove his brother. I respected that kid and just did it... his own fukken brother had to smack him and take him off the bus... again, wtf is wrong with these ass clowns?
    usually spoilt pricks imo.
    9/10 run away when i step down to them at work, all gob and no trousers

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    This is true. When I would go out to a club there would always be people hating. I still have scars on my knuckles. I guess there insecure and see fighting a bigger guy as a way to prove themselves. I tried to avoid fights but it usually didn't work.
    yah, if you try to avoid them they make it look like you're a pussE bitch and keep calling you on cause they think you wont react and just keep taking it...

on a side note, this guy probably saw your pic of me and thought I was a fat bitch.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    haha kp at least your name means something now.....

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    i would have paid good money to see that kp
    I would have loved to have someone record the conversation.. I know it may not have sounded exactly as I wrote, but at least someone listenning in could confirm that I was NOT trying to make this happen.

Im saving the next personal beat down on myself to be inflicted by Diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    haha kp at least your name means something now.....
    maybe on here.. when I was boxing I didnt make a lot of friends

yah, if you try to avoid them they make it look like you're a pussE bitch and keep calling you on cause they think you wont react and just keep taking it...

on a side note, this guy probably saw your pic of me and thought I was a fat bitch.
    Lmao. I'll send some ice for you since it's my fault lol.

On second thought, your in Canada, it's probably snowing by now so just walk outside.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Thats the truth.. it's like they walk into a bar and find the biggest guy (you) and come up and try and punch you.. I can assure you that is exactly what happens.. I am smaller now then i was before, but when i was younger and bigger it was constant..

Good work KP.. now you have earned your SN

Blog Entries
    i was bullied as a youngster and i love to hear of a bully getting a good measure lol, infact i think there should be a national, 'slap a bully' day

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    Thats the truth.. it's like they walk into a bar and find the biggest guy (you) and come up and try and punch you.. I can assure you that is exactly what happens.. I am smaller now then i was before, but when i was younger and bigger it was constant..

Good work KP.. now you have earned your SN

but is that a common boa in your avy mate? used to keep em

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    usually spoilt pricks imo.
    9/10 run away when i step down to them at work, all gob and no trousers
    Had that with a dickhead on the aug bank holiday weekend he was annoying one of the girls that was out with us all. We where on the dancefloor and he just comes up and the prick messing around with the girl. I just came over to him and said **** off or there will be trouble, he started mouthing etc. So I just gave a wave to one of the lads I used go to the gym he's a boucer there and he just picked your man up by the arms and ****ed him out. That's even better than kicking the head off someone imo when your in a nithgclub as they paid to get in and they just wasted all their money. And well I finished fights before and well it didn't end up well for me with the cops.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post

how do you figure? He got him in the nose.. connected with two middle knuckles.. what do you expect and open palm??

JinNtonic is offline Member
    So where is the picture of the girl...?

Blog Entries
    that story is fukin great....i get angry at douchbags like that almost daily but ive managed to keep my anger in check so far....it feels good to see someone has the balls to stand up and put that pos in his place....and right in front of his girl.....f-in priceless bro nice job.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information