fergylax is offline New Member

What to stack with Testosterone Cypionate??

Just started a cycle of Testosterone Cypionate I only have 10cc's. This really isn't enough. What should I stack with it? I can't get anymore Testosterone Cypionate at this time.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Researchadrol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stack some brain cells and get everything you need to do a proper cycle BEFORE you start including PCT, IF you are old enough.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Chicken

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Posting in the right forum might be a good start also.

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Researchadrol
    thats awesome, I'm stealing it for personal use. lol

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    make a little good of it and run 200/wk for 10 weeks and get something out of it... next time think this stuff through... Im assuming you didnt buy PCT products either?

I really don't understand why people on this forum are a$$holes. Why can't people just be helpful and not sarcastic?

Quote Originally Posted by fergylax View Post
    I really don't understand why people on this forum are a$$holes. Why can't people just be helpful and not sarcastic?
    keep in mind you didnt do your research and started knowing you didnt have enough... who's really to blame here? I gave you the only advice that would work for your situation, the other option is to stop and do a quick PCT and wait till you have enough gear to run a cycle. Makes sense no?

Big
    You posted in the lounge, which is kind of a playground. In any event I like to help people who help themselves, you could easily answer your own question in less than 10 minutes research.

I am planning on doing a 10 week run at it with what I have. I thought that I would be able to get more but my guy didn't come through. I had to start it now because this is the time I can do it. I already pushed back my start date 2 weeks trying to get enough. All I was asking is if there is something that I can stack with it so I can get a little more out of it. There's plenty of other gear around just not more of this test

I am planning on doing a 10 week run at it with what I have. I thought that I would be able to get more but my guy didn't come through. I had to start it now because this is the time I can do it. I already pushed back my start date 2 weeks trying to get enough. All I was asking is if there is something that I can stack with it so I can get a little more out of it. There's plenty of other gear around just not more of this test
    the only worse than not running enough test is running low dose test with another compound that could shut you down hard...ie the 19NOR's... this is only going to end up bad and we are trying to tell you this... without a proper test base, you should not run the cycle and definately not add another compound.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    Take 3 minutes and check out the other compounds.

Then once you have researched and have your answer...come back and ask opinions on the one that you have found which you would like to run.

Then the guys like Big will tell you HOW to run them.

Pretty Simple

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big View Post
    researchadrol
    lmfao

Big
    Out of curiosity, what is your pct?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I dont think he need one with 10ml of test Cyp

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    use test enthenate than if you can get it.. you should run a minimum of 400mg-500mg a week of test whether it be Cyp, Enth or Prop. if it is your first cycle, which i assume it is i recomend stacking it with nothing.. if you can not get more test than stack it with dianabol and do a short cycle at 300-400mg a week for as long as you runt the dbol .. afterward run some clomid and nolvadex to kick start your natural testosterone .. and next time NEVER START A CYCLE UNLESS YOU HAVE ALL OF IT IN HAND.. this isn't like smoking pot.. you can't just stop in the middle of a session and call it a cycle.. you will do more damage than good..
    Last edited by MACHINE5150; 08-10-2010 at 12:51 PM.

here is something for you to look forward too assuming you have no PCT planned..

Feel terrible 4 months after cycle ended....

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You know what would be nice would be a thread with all the testimonials of the 21 year olds coming in here and saying their dick doesn't work, their test levels never came back up, they need to wear a bro, etc. Then we could reference that thread everytime someone who hasn't done their homework comes in.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I believe this is the first thread I have seen that needed to be moved to the Q & A, as opposed to being moved from the Q & A to the lounge....

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    You know what would be nice would be a thread with all the testimonials of the 21 year olds coming in here and saying their dick doesn't work, their test levels never came back up, they need to wear a bro, etc. Then we could reference that thread everytime someone who hasn't done their homework comes in.
    well i am starting a list and saving it in microsoft word and am going to start copy and pasting it.. so i guess that is better than nothing

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    1/2 mg clomid

Thread Information