cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Dealing with people who ask for favors all the time

How do you handle this? I have become proficient at screening my calls lately.

So far this year ive had 3 guys with no car get my number off my friend and start calling me almost every day asking for a ride. I don't know how to handle it; im not interested in driving them, I don't even know them. I have been without a car before and I was like the lance armstrong of scrubs, riding my schwinn here there and everywhere. But it seems like I was the exception as most of these mother****ers won't leave their lawn with an automobile to haul their ass.

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Is this a bad time to ask for $100.00 til payday

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    Is this a bad time to ask for $100.00 til payday

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I hit this point in my life about 3 years ago... anybody that I knew I couldnt rely on to do me a favor I chose not to associate with much unless they contacted me.. you lose touch with a lot of acquantances (not friends) but they are not really important anyways.

Nothing pissed me off more than asking someone who you have helped several times in the past and then hearing them make some excuse why they couldnt help you out. I dont give 2nd chances

digismash is offline Associate Member
    I know how to handle it, dont answer

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    How do you handle this? I have become proficient at screening my calls lately.

So far this year ive had 3 guys with no car get my number off my friend and start calling me almost every day asking for a ride. I don't know how to handle it; im not interested in driving them, I don't even know them. I have been without a car before and I was like the lance armstrong of scrubs, riding my schwinn here there and everywhere. But it seems like I was the exception as most of these mother****ers won't leave their lawn with an automobile to haul their ass.
    is it a bad time to ask for 19 yrs old phone #??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    is it a bad time to ask for 19 yrs old phone #??
    lolllllllllll

I was trying to think of something witty to text her today .. maybe some shit about lets go see toy story 3. I think instead im gonna wait a couple of days and ask her out again.

lolllllllllll

I was trying to think of something witty to text her today .. maybe some shit about lets go see toy story 3. I think instead im gonna wait a couple of days and ask her out again.
    i went to toy store to get something for my 4 yrs old and they have a new Barbie doll I think u should buy that and give her as a gift......

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    lolllllllllll

have you taken her out yet??? don't waste anytimes.. klids have short attention spans.. get moving with that

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    if you want to get rid of fleas, get some flea powder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    have you taken her out yet??? don't waste anytimes.. klids have short attention spans.. get moving with that
    I asked her out yesterday. She said she was tired and hanging out with her roommates. I believe her.

I can't decide if I should ask her out again tonight; Part of me thinks because shes young if I don't jump all over her she'll forget about me, but part of me thinks i should wait til like Thursday then ask her out again? I dunno? What do you guys think

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    I asked her out yesterday. She said she was tired and hanging out with her roommates. I believe her.

I can't decide if I should ask her out again tonight; Part of me thinks because shes young if I don't jump all over her she'll forget about me, but part of me thinks i should wait til like Thursday then ask her out again? I dunno? What do you guys think
    be careful. i always play the. "2 excuses and she doesnt wanna"

i give it one ask...if its an excuse (real or fake) then one more ask....if its aother no (real or fake) i say "fukk it, theres plenty of pu$$y out there i dont care"

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post

i give it one ask...if its an excuse (real or fake) then one more ask....if its aother no (real or fake) i say "fukk it, theres plenty of pu$$y out there i dont care"
    This is how I am also..... I just got the 2nd excuse from mine so i'm not askin her again. If she wants to see me she can ask me.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post

sound logic

I think I will wait til tomorrow .. and.. invite her to this new club i heard about. I dunno I might go out tonight and try to hook up with someone new / get a number. I've been on fire lately. The last two times I sat down at the bar, a hot girl walked over and sat next to me. Its kind of like an Atta' Boy that I have been on top of my lifting and dieting game. Then again I am on clen right now and thats been helping. I'll be back on tonight I got to break out of here if anyone misses me

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    sound logic

I think I will wait til tomorrow .. and.. invite her to this new club i heard about. I dunno I might go out tonight and try to hook up with someone new / get a number. I've been on fire lately. The last two times I sat down at the bar, a hot girl walked over and sat next to me. Its kind of like an Atta' Boy that I have been on top of my lifting and dieting game. Then again I am on clen right now and thats been helping. I'll be back on tonight I got to break out of here if anyone misses me
    yeah i had a period like this back around may/june when i was right in the middle of my cycle....i was on top of the world and it seemed like pu$$y was falling into my lap. its one of the best feelings ever.....good luck bro

sound logic

she wont to go clubs with u....she doesnt have her fake ID and she is only 16....FYI

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    she wont to go clubs with u....she doesnt have her fake ID and she is only 16....FYI

shes 19.. and the id part.. no comment. Thats all I can say about that. No Comment .

shes 19.. and the id part.. no comment. Thats all I can say about that. No Comment .

we will understand if u disappear for 15 yrs or so......

Thread Information