suttie is offline Banned

uk forums and other forums in genaral

ok so i jonied a uk bodybuliding/steroid forum and started giveing out advise on cycles/pct/ect now there is a post were a 18 year old guy is starting test e/tren a cycle ,now i tell him its a very bad idea at his age due to shut down/growth plates ect ,i tryed to educate him from makeing the mistake many of us older guys did and what happens ,i get senior members on there telling me that i have no idea what am talking about and its ok to run steroids at 18 ,whats the world comeing to ,its the largest uk forum and i find it that mods on there giveing out advise like they do very bad to say the least.

suttie is offline Banned
    just some of the replys to my posts-

C'mon mate age is not the issue here , there was a thread here earlier where most of the people voted 18 to be the ideal age to introduce your body to chemical enhancements.he has done his research (should get arimadex) and no matter what we say his gonna do it anyway

suttie is offline Banned
    ever heard of hcg through out the cycle ,I am a teen and I think if done corectly it can be beneficial . I don't choose to waste my time on this futile discussion since I don't see the point . Good day

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    They are just clearly uneducated minds. Each forum has their own particular set of rules that the staff members and long time regular members follow. I've been on a few forums that preach 18 is the golden age for anabolic use. Some 21, some 25 ect.

I wouldn't ever sign on back there again.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Thats why us educated Brits spend our time here....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Dont beat us down matt because iv not seen ANY forum state 18 is a good starting point

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    No one listens to people sayin they should wait anyway, better they get real advice they'll listen to and cycle safely than just be told nto to do it and do it without any help

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Forums like that are not worth the bandwith

Quote Originally Posted by Princes_Gate View Post
    No one listens to people sayin they should wait anyway, better they get real advice they'll listen to and cycle safely than just be told nto to do it and do it without any help
    Yeah..........no.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    wrong.

Steroids arent smart or clever

suttie is offline Banned
    what a joke they are ,the dangers of steroid use at a young age is very real and i have sufferd side effects myself ,trying to educate people so they dont make the same mistake seems to be a very hard job when you have ass hole mods spiting it back in your face.

i posted a write up by marcus (hope you dont mind) about htpa shut down and platelet dammage and they were calling it bullshit ,tutt tutt

Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    what a joke they are ,the dangers of steroid use at a young age is very real and i have sufferd side effects myself ,trying to educate people so they dont make the same mistake seems to be a very hard job when you have ass hole mods spiting it back in your face.

i posted a write up by marcus (hope you dont mind) about htpa shut down and platelet dammage and they were calling it bullshit ,tutt tutt
    Do you mind me asking how old you are and wha side afects u experienced?

suttie is offline Banned
    32 year old

started 1st cycle at 17 ,sides include

panic attacks

depresion

papataions

metal problems with how i look

parinoria

ed problems

Atomini is offline Banned

Platelet damage? Can you expand on this please? See if you can provide the write-up as well.

I've been curious about this. My last bloodwork from the doc came back with my platelets below normal. The normal range for a human is between 145 - 400 and MY levels were 124. Not that much of a decrease, but it's still low and I don't like that.

But I do know SOME anabolic steroids increase platelet levels (Anadrol ) and others have adverse affects on it (turinabol ). I'd like to get a clear cut idea of how AAS affects this (if at all).

wrong? no?

You think the guys who come on here and are told, parrot-fashion, "you'e too young, too young" listen?

they see the polls on here where most of the board started young and go away and do it anyway, it's not helping them to deny them any advice.

No one listens

32 year old

panic attacks

depresion

papataions

parinoria

ed problems
    Whats the proof that steroids caused these?

JUst because you're emotionally fragile doesn't mean the steroids caused it, lots of people who never took steroids have these symptoms but no convenient early steroid use to blame for them.

suttie is offline Banned
    Whats the proof that steroids caused these?

JUst because you're emotionally fragile doesn't mean the steroids caused it, lots of people who never took steroids have these symptoms but no convenient early steroid use to blame for them.
    I know my body mate ,i stoped steroids and fully recovered then used again and the sides came back ,why wont you listen to people who are telling you that steroids cause side effect?

steroid abuse will casue side effects .

Atomini is offline Banned
    Suttie, can you either post here or PM me any info you have on platelet effects from AAS?

wrong? no?

You think the guys who come on here and are told, parrot-fashion, "you'e too young, too young" listen?

they see the polls on here where most of the board started young and go away and do it anyway, it's not helping them to deny them any advice.

No one listens
    Yes, we will not give them advice. If they fukk themselves up, it's on them, not us. They can't use us to blame for their mistakes because we will have advised anyone who we feel isn't steroid ready not to do it.

In the end, they are hurting themselves. And from that, they will learn and realize they should have taken advice from guys who have been in this game for a long time.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    wrong? no?

No one listens
    I was not asking for your agreement, I know you're wrong because I've been here long enough and worked with enough of these guys to know. Had you stated that much of the time the guys won't listen, I would agree with that portion of your statement yet I would still advise responsibly. However if you truly believe that out of the thousands of young guys who pass through here every year none of them listen, not even one, then you're just ignorant. your attitude is quite negative and based on your posts today you aren't fitting in very well here. you seem to feel by discouraging steroid use to guys who are too young we are denying them the information they need, yet the fact is that all of the information they need is already posted again and again if they choose to proceed, and as you stated there are plenty of boards that will blindly support them. if someone I know wants to drive drunk but can't find his keys, I'm not going to assume the position that he will find them anyway or someone else will help him find them, so I might as well find his keys for him. I will discourage him from driving drunk even though many people do it every day and most make it home alive. we choose to advise responsibly here and those who can't comprehend that would be better suited to go elsewhere.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Fish and chips anyone ?

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    32 year old

panic attacks

depresion

papataions

parinoria
    Im experiencing these right now

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Very true Matt.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

Feel free to post some of my stuff if you want.

I know the UK guys tend to just throw cycles together. Not much planning like the USA guys.

Post my HCG article or PCT one.

Thread Information