Thread: 4 Years...

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

4 Years...

I've been a member. Around the time I turned 18 I joined this website. I just got done going through my history of posts and was just simply amazed. From being a kid, uneducated and stubborn on AAS use. Several relationships, being made fun of because gay men seem to be magnetically attracted to me (haha), etc. It amazes me how much I've transformed physically and mentally on this board in just four years. I just wanted to say thank you for all your support, and criticism, cheers to another 4 years!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    thats cool man, lots of stuff to learn in here. I started coming on here 4 years ago cause I was actually googling some MMA shit and i brought me to the fighting section. Then when I did my first cycle and had complications, the boys on here talked me through it...

lots of great people on here...

like I said in the other post, if you look like that off gear... keep it up

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    and to the best fitness and aas board on the net..

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ive been here since 1974

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    I've been a member. Around the time I turned 18 I joined this website. I just got done going through my history of posts and was just simply amazed. From being a kid, uneducated and stubborn on AAS use. Several relationships, being made fun of because gay men seem to be magnetically attracted to me (haha), etc. It amazes me how much I've transformed physically and mentally on this board in just four years. I just wanted to say thank you for all your support, and criticism, cheers to another 4 years!
    And now you are older...........

LOL, good to hear. I have said many times it's funny how as we get older, mature and look back just a few years we see and realize how we have changed, matured and gained knoledge. It never stops though. I am almost 48 and can look back 5 years and see how things have changed for the better, especially physically as well as knowledge.

I like the saying. Kids (16-21) hurry and move out of your parents house now while you still know everything. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    And now you are older...........

LOL, good to hear. I have said many times it's funny how as we get older, mature and look back just a few years we see and realize how we have changed, matured and gained knoledge. It never stops though. I am almost 48 and can look back 5 years and see how things have changed for the better, especially physically as well as knowledge.

I like the saying. Kids (16-21) hurry and move out of your parents house now while you still know everything. LOL
    Haha that's a good one. Well, just for the sake of keeping up with my past I'm post something funny that happened to me about a year ago, this one's for you DSM!

So my 2 friends and I head out to a Rise Against concert in KC. We pass a bar along the way and make it to the theater (I think it was Uptown theater?). Anyways, it'll be about 2 hours before the event and a bunch of PETA freaks are walking down the line having people sign a petition against MCdonalds for the way they treat chickens so I said I'm gonna go grab a beer and asked if they wanted to come along and they said no.

I walked back to the bar called Out of Bounds (Didn't think anything of it at the time) and headed in. Place looked normal, bunch of guys and ladies sitting around, good music playing so I sat down and order a beer. The guy brings me my beer and as I'm about to pay he said this guy over here's got it and pointed. I looked over and saw some guy raise his hand up at me, I waved back and him (he was in his 30's I'd guess with a bunch of friends, and me having my high & tight I assumed he used to be in the military and was just buying me a beer).

He waved me over and I'm still clueless... I'm still going with this whole he was in the military mentality and wanted to see where I was stationed and what I did etc, you know, shoot some shit from old timer to new timer. So I went over and it started off as I assumed. Asking me what I did in the military. I told him I was a firefighter and he and he buddies perked up and got excited.

So after talking a bit I'm getting a strange feeling. I'm noticing how he and his friends are dressed... Not blatantly gay, but well groomed and such. All of a sudden I think he caught on too and was like, "Do you know what kind of bar this is?" All of a sudden it hit me and I'm like, "No...?" Trying to play it off cool and make it less awkward.

He then goes out and gets a cigarette. I'm thinking great, what the hell did I get myself into. I tell his friends thank you for the beer but the concerts about to start soon so I gotta go. I then bolt outta there and needless to say after telling my friends they were laughing their asses off. Hope you enjoyed that one!

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lawman a free beer cant be bad lol

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Yeah and if you come back in sometime I'll buy you another one. Welcome to KC

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Your old

I been here for 5 years since I was 18 on and off and I still wonder why this guy has a man kissing a man in his avy

TRT2010 is offline Member
    i got a new name but i have been here for about 4 years as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Your old
    I'm old!?

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Your old
    his old what?

Thread Information