Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Eddie_m63 is offline Member

Psychics, Anyone?

I know some of you might not believe in this stuff but for sometime i have wonder what the future holds for me. I know some could think that we make our future but man i just wonder what will they say? Will i have a bunch of babies, be alone, have money or die poor. Any good/bad experiences you want to share?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I use to think it was all horse shit. Then, I started watching that TV Show on TruTv, I think it was called "Psychitic Detectives." It was really interesting. Sort of made me think that that some of them do exist.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_m63 View Post
    I know some of you might not believe in this stuff but for sometime i have wonder what the future holds for me. I know some could think that we make our future but man i just wonder what will they say? Will i have a bunch of babies, be alone, have money or die poor. Any good/bad experiences you want to share?
    Im a physic.
    I predict that before the end of tonight i will have a c0ck in my mouth.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^Comments like that are 100% unnessecery. I don't understand why you have to flaunt your sexuality on a serious (or not so serious) topic all the time. I think its very disrespectful and annoying. No one is hating on your sexuality, but there is no reason for you blurt stupid slurs out just for the sake of attention. GROW UP

suttie is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Im a physic.
    I predict that before the end of tonight i will have a c0ck in my mouth.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Im a physic.
    I predict that before the end of tonight i will have a pu$$y in my mouth.

Atomini is offline Banned
    I don't buy into that stuff.

I've done a lot of research on it, and if you do the same, you'll find that there are subtle tricks psychics/fortune-tellers use on you to gather info and make a decently accurate 'prediction' to your future or whatnot. There's actually a science behind what they do, and it does work (just not in a supernatural way they want you to think). Some are good at it, and others are so bad you can trip them up and really make em fall flat on their faces.

I don't know how to describe the techniques of what they do, but it's a mix of trying to poke and prod with vague or generally vague and SOMETIMES specific questions to gather any emotional clues about you. They gather clues about your preferences, your past, your family members, what troubles you, what you want to do in the future, how bad you want to do it, etc. and it all depends on what you are going to them for. But in general they do an information poke and prod to feel their way around so that they'll hit something sensitive. If they find they veer off in the wrong direction, they'll backtrack and do something else or ask you something different. To the untrained person, they'll never notice these fortune tellers/psychics are doing this, and they make it seem as though they're genuinely reading the future. They're not. Bluntly I guess you could call it the art of bullshitting, and they're REAL good at it. I actually respect the complexity and art of what they do, but I don't respect the fact they lie about having supernatural powers or take advantage of people's emotional/mental states to grab a buck off them.

There was a good short documentary I saw on it on youtube, and I did a lot of reading on it i'll try to find the videos and literature I read years ago.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I don't buy into that stuff.

I've done a lot of research on it, and if you do the same, you'll find that there are subtle tricks psychics/fortune-tellers use on you to gather info and make a decently accurate 'prediction' to your future or whatnot. There's actually a science behind what they do, and it does work (just not in a supernatural way they want you to think). Some are good at it, and others are so bad you can trip them up and really make em fall flat on their faces.

I don't know how to describe the techniques of what they do, but it's a mix of trying to poke and prod with vague or generally vague and SOMETIMES specific questions to gather any emotional clues about you. They gather clues about your preferences, your past, your family members, what troubles you, what you want to do in the future, how bad you want to do it, etc. and it all depends on what you are going to them for. But in general they do an information poke and prod to feel their way around so that they'll hit something sensitive. If they find they veer off in the wrong direction, they'll backtrack and do something else or ask you something different. To the untrained person, they'll never notice these fortune tellers/psychics are doing this, and they make it seem as though they're genuinely reading the future. They're not. Bluntly I guess you could call it the art of bullshitting, and they're REAL good at it. I actually respect the complexity and art of what they do, but I don't respect the fact they lie about having supernatural powers or take advantage of people's emotional/mental states to grab a buck off them.

There was a good short documentary I saw on it on youtube, and I did a lot of reading on it i'll try to find the videos and literature I read years ago.
    Google "cold reading"...

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post
    Google "cold reading"...
    YES! That's the name of the technique. Couldn't remember what it was called. Thanks for bringing it up.

Well guys i went to one a couple hours ago and fact or fiction i was amazed. Not because she gathered information about me/family or friends but all the things she spoke of were very accurate. About "my" girl who i missed from 10 years ago, she told me she had a kid and how she had multiple personalities. I Didn't tell her anything about her or my past and other stuff that only a few friends now. I don't know if i just wanted to hear that everything is gonna be ok but 50.00 well spent.

Blog Entries
    Its all BS.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Its all BS.
    No its not. A few months ago i was arrested for driving while suspended, needless to say truck was impounded. She told me what's going on with Matteson? Thats the village i was arrested on, but i do biz on that village often so i have to driver there regardless it worries me a lot to the point that i have dreams about it. It worries me cause i know the cop knows my truck, how can she possibly now about matteson? Explain that.

Blog Entries
    No its not. A few months ago i was arrested for driving while suspended, needless to say truck was impounded. She told me what's going on with Matteson? Thats the village i was arrested on, but i do biz on that village often so i have to driver there regardless it worries me a lot to the point that i have dreams about it. It worries me cause i know the cop knows my truck, how can she possibly now about matteson? Explain that.
    It's BS.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    the only bit i beleive in is when i get that ringing in my ear. my maa always told me that when you hear that someone is thinking about you. and in my case when i get that i usually get company over or my phone rings. When i am at work and i talk about a episode of tv i watched or a movie i watched and i saw it would be sweet to see it again BAMM its on tv tonight ( more of a coincedence than anything i guess).. But in short I guess i believe in being somewhat Psychic but i dont believe in Psychics. We only use a small portion of our brains and i guess in time we might be able to use more and more and maybe do some pretty trippy things

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    the only bit i beleive in is when i get that ringing in my ear. my maa always told me that when you hear that someone is thinking about you. and in my case when i get that i usually get company over or my phone rings. When i am at work and i talk about a episode of tv i watched or a movie i watched and i saw it would be sweet to see it again BAMM its on tv tonight ( more of a coincedence than anything i guess).. But in short I guess i believe in being somewhat Psychic but i dont believe in Psychics. We only use a small portion of our brains and i guess in time we might be able to use more and more and maybe do some pretty trippy things
    when my phone rings i know someone is thinkin about me....

i predict that the cok dsm speaks about will not be his last.

On a serious note I used to live in a house that was haunted. Alot of weird shit happened there to my wife and I that cannot be explained any other way than ghostly encounters.....and Im the biggest skeptic out there. So knowing that there is something else out there I believe some psychics can pick up feelings from these entities and interpret them in different ways. But most psychics are BS artists who prey on desperate people.

Thread Information