Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!

Looking for someplace to vacation/party

So I love to travel, and I am tired of the US. Last time I wanted to try something different, I hopped on my motorcycle (Honda VTX 1800) in the middle of March (about 20 degrees outside) and road from Indiana all the way to Seattle, Washington. About 2300 miles one way. Partied with a house full of lesbians for about 10 days, then bought a Diesel truck (super cheap in Seattle btw) loaded my bike into the bed, and drove home.

Now i want to get my passport and travel outside the US. The problem is I have a long list of places i want to go. Either Canada again, Ireland, England, France, Germany, Russia, Japan, etc.

Once again, since there are so many people from around the world, and so many of them have also traveled all over the world, where would I have the most fun? Where would I get the most bang for my buck, etc?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Most bang for the buck would probably be the carribean. As far as where you would have the most fun. It depends on what you like to do. I may have a lot of fun in one place and you could hate it.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Phillipines or tailand... cheap hookers.

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    I actually don't want to visit any of the southern islands, like the carribean, phillipines, etc. And if I am going to go to an Asian country, I do not want to go anywhere but Japan, for everything from sight seeing, language, laws, and possible sex, Japan is the only place I am interested in, lol.

I really want to go to England, but I hear that it is very expensive. I want to go to France, but I hear it is like the most expensive place you can possibly visit. I would like to see Germany or Russia because I have always wanted to visit both places, I like the languages, and the historic stuff there would be awesome to see.
    Ofcourse i have gone to Canada, and would want to go back, but I don't know enough about Canada to know where I should go, like how things change from place to place there.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I actually don't want to visit any of the southern islands, like the carribean, phillipines, etc. And if I am going to go to an Asian country, I do not want to go anywhere but Japan, for everything from sight seeing, language, laws, and possible sex, Japan is the only place I am interested in, lol.
    I go to Japan every 2nd year for the Auto Salon... its quite the culture shock, really weird there.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would go to Russia. Their women are in the running for top 10 most beautiful in the world imo. Country itself though ehh.. Id really plan it out. If you go to the right spots im sure its hot.

Thread Information